Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

i’ve got some good ass news!!!

HeruSutek666

Wussup everybody, hail Black Satan and the black satanic collective… I have some very good news two of them. One is some celestial news and the other deals with networking so let me start off with my first piece of news first, so I went into meditation last night and I can already communicate with my biological children they’ve been with me since I was in high school they’re not physically here with me yet but their spirit is present which I’m very happy and grateful for as their father and a positive black satanic conscious and subconscious parent so physically I have no children but metaphysically my children are present and yes they are real , anyway my oldest daughter who’s name is Tawana told me that the demons And the entire black celestial Satanic collective were saying nothing but positive things about me, they talked about how much they loved me how much they care about me and how smart I am I am how good of a person I am I also want to add that here in my earthly life I may have been loved by few but disrespected by many the demons even talked about how they don’t like when people disrespect belittle even underestimate me I demonstrate my behavior as an individual based upon how other individuals on planet earth treat me so if you miss treat me I might miss treat you back but if you treat me positively you will get the same measure in return when I was both a Christian and a star scene during my different earthly timelines currently in my present life I loved how everyone was so nice to me and you had some that did listen to me of course, but mom call mom with other humans on this planet was the lacked respect for me my when I would use my intelligence they would belittle me by criticizing me because I always express myself logically and intellectually I understand how for some people that can be intimidating but I was raised in Pennsylvania and I was raised to be an intellect and also I didn’t start watching TV as a child till the age of four however even before those years I was always reading books I never watched TV before then until I turned four years old and there was not a lot of books I can read back then in the early 90s so I ended up watching television to the late months of being three years old to age 4 and as I got older. I always thought that it was cool to be smart being an intellect has its benefit but it also can be a detriment if you are arrogant and you think you’re smarter than everyone else in the room if that’s the case you need to transform into an extra terrestrial or some thing or maybe just spend the rest of your life in solitude may be I don’t know lol but yeah I grew up becoming very logical rational full of reason critical thinking and common sense but it wasn’t until I got involved in religion that I didn’t necessarily dump myself down I just threw away most of my logic because when you’re involved in religion logic and reasoning can be a threat to those who only depend on the Christian concept of faith so you’re not allowed to critically think. But it wasn’t until I got away from religion and started becoming truly and more spiritual that my logical reasoning rationality and critical thinking skills started to sharpen again and even to this day I get no respect but I’ll tell you some thing that’s so divine to me when you type into spiritual theistic Satanism you begin to see that The underworld really does have your back and they really do care about you yes this path is about having total independence and conquering your fears so that you can have more confidence in yourself and the entities and the demons devils and Satan‘s that you work with can have confidence in you, This path is about you becoming them and them empowering you, it’s not the other way around and whoever may be indoctrinating you to think it’s the other way around it believe me, it’s not! The reason why they tell you not to go onto the Darkside is because the Darkside is where your true power lies and act it’s not the light because although there may be some validity in light philosophies not all of that makes your strong some of that is a detriment to you can be if the knowledge you get from a spirit realm indoctrinates so much warning and fear in you to where you don’t want to tap into that frame of thinking anymore because that’s what dreams are they are states of consciousness that are attached to the spirit world so dreams are really different spirit world or worlds even when I was meditating earlier I could hear conversations from demons devils and Satan‘s who were flying around saying Devon is such a smart person he’s so loving caring and kind everybody else that did him wrong on earth they should be of no importance to him and some of them even said that they were lame or that they sucked because they really missed or took it vantage of an opportunity to really get to know me however then again, not everybody deserves to get to know me because not everybody can handle my personality or my dark and light body for the matter. So when I was a Christian and or a part of the Starseed community I didn’t get a whole lot of respect. I was always criticized for being a little bit smarter than the next person and I was even called a dickhead by so-called light beings but here in spiritual Satanism I don’t have to experience none of that because although they might be spiritual Satanist everyone is an individual and they each are following their own path to the one true God that is almighty father black Satan and Almighty divine mother Lilith you cannot have a physical mother without a physical father the same thing goes for your spiritual and/or supernatural and or paranormal reality cannot have a masculine creator without a feminine creator because they are mirror reflections of who we are as humans and to me that is a very great yet balancing thing to know. The other thing that I wanted to share with y’all is IM taking my exclusive video content to Odyssee I remember the last time I did that I synced it to my YouTube channel and that was a big mistake so now that that’s deleted and I can start all over again I know this time not to attach it to my YouTube channel because if that were to happen then Jewish executive and president of YouTube Susan Scchwazinski will take it down and I don’t want that to happen so I’m making my Odyssey channel independent totally separate from YouTube so you guys get to see all my exclusive contact so yeah I’m excited to try Odyssey again and share more of my spiritual satanic experiences… Until next blog you guys… six side of darkness and light as well as 9side for the divine satanic light Ehsa!! Hail Black Satan and the black satanic divine collective.

You are a delusional person, metaphysical children don't exist, you don't have any, you're just a dude in a wheelchair who really wants children but can't have any. And Father Satan is not black, and probably nobody watches your youtube videos because it's just useless talks from someone who has a high imagination. You have everything to learn from us, but we have nothing to learn from you.

HeruSutek666 said:
Wussup everybody, hail Black Satan and the black satanic collective… I have some very good news two of them. One is some celestial news and the other deals with networking so let me start off with my first piece of news first, so I went into meditation last night and I can already communicate with my biological children they’ve been with me since I was in high school they’re not physically here with me yet but their spirit is present which I’m very happy and grateful for as their father and a positive black satanic conscious and subconscious parent so physically I have no children but metaphysically my children are present and yes they are real , anyway my oldest daughter who’s name is Tawana told me that the demons And the entire black celestial Satanic collective were saying nothing but positive things about me, they talked about how much they loved me how much they care about me and how smart I am I am how good of a person I am I also want to add that here in my earthly life I may have been loved by few but disrespected by many the demons even talked about how they don’t like when people disrespect belittle even underestimate me I demonstrate my behavior as an individual based upon how other individuals on planet earth treat me so if you miss treat me I might miss treat you back but if you treat me positively you will get the same measure in return when I was both a Christian and a star scene during my different earthly timelines currently in my present life I loved how everyone was so nice to me and you had some that did listen to me of course, but mom call mom with other humans on this planet was the lacked respect for me my when I would use my intelligence they would belittle me by criticizing me because I always express myself logically and intellectually I understand how for some people that can be intimidating but I was raised in Pennsylvania and I was raised to be an intellect and also I didn’t start watching TV as a child till the age of four however even before those years I was always reading books I never watched TV before then until I turned four years old and there was not a lot of books I can read back then in the early 90s so I ended up watching television to the late months of being three years old to age 4 and as I got older. I always thought that it was cool to be smart being an intellect has its benefit but it also can be a detriment if you are arrogant and you think you’re smarter than everyone else in the room if that’s the case you need to transform into an extra terrestrial or some thing or maybe just spend the rest of your life in solitude may be I don’t know lol but yeah I grew up becoming very logical rational full of reason critical thinking and common sense but it wasn’t until I got involved in religion that I didn’t necessarily dump myself down I just threw away most of my logic because when you’re involved in religion logic and reasoning can be a threat to those who only depend on the Christian concept of faith so you’re not allowed to critically think. But it wasn’t until I got away from religion and started becoming truly and more spiritual that my logical reasoning rationality and critical thinking skills started to sharpen again and even to this day I get no respect but I’ll tell you some thing that’s so divine to me when you type into spiritual theistic Satanism you begin to see that The underworld really does have your back and they really do care about you yes this path is about having total independence and conquering your fears so that you can have more confidence in yourself and the entities and the demons devils and Satan‘s that you work with can have confidence in you, This path is about you becoming them and them empowering you, it’s not the other way around and whoever may be indoctrinating you to think it’s the other way around it believe me, it’s not! The reason why they tell you not to go onto the Darkside is because the Darkside is where your true power lies and act it’s not the light because although there may be some validity in light philosophies not all of that makes your strong some of that is a detriment to you can be if the knowledge you get from a spirit realm indoctrinates so much warning and fear in you to where you don’t want to tap into that frame of thinking anymore because that’s what dreams are they are states of consciousness that are attached to the spirit world so dreams are really different spirit world or worlds even when I was meditating earlier I could hear conversations from demons devils and Satan‘s who were flying around saying Devon is such a smart person he’s so loving caring and kind everybody else that did him wrong on earth they should be of no importance to him and some of them even said that they were lame or that they sucked because they really missed or took it vantage of an opportunity to really get to know me however then again, not everybody deserves to get to know me because not everybody can handle my personality or my dark and light body for the matter. So when I was a Christian and or a part of the Starseed community I didn’t get a whole lot of respect. I was always criticized for being a little bit smarter than the next person and I was even called a dickhead by so-called light beings but here in spiritual Satanism I don’t have to experience none of that because although they might be spiritual Satanist everyone is an individual and they each are following their own path to the one true God that is almighty father black Satan and Almighty divine mother Lilith you cannot have a physical mother without a physical father the same thing goes for your spiritual and/or supernatural and or paranormal reality cannot have a masculine creator without a feminine creator because they are mirror reflections of who we are as humans and to me that is a very great yet balancing thing to know. The other thing that I wanted to share with y’all is IM taking my exclusive video content to Odyssee I remember the last time I did that I synced it to my YouTube channel and that was a big mistake so now that that’s deleted and I can start all over again I know this time not to attach it to my YouTube channel because if that were to happen then Jewish executive and president of YouTube Susan Scchwazinski will take it down and I don’t want that to happen so I’m making my Odyssey channel independent totally separate from YouTube so you guys get to see all my exclusive contact so yeah I’m excited to try Odyssey again and share more of my spiritual satanic experiences… Until next blog you guys… six side of darkness and light as well as 9side for the divine satanic light Ehsa!! Hail Black Satan and the black satanic divine collective.

Oh god... Please use more punctuation, specifically periods ( . ).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back