Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Making music and entertaining for our one true God Satan!!!

HeruSutek666

Hi again!!! Well dammit… I almost forgot lol :D I wanted to make mention that I plan on building my own record label as well as production and entertainment company I even want to put out metaphysical a cult as well as sci-fi movies possibly a few dramas and some romantic comedies as well as my favorite comedy animation and spiritual satanic horror movies simply because I found out the truth about Satanism theistic Satanism that is and as far as music I plan on putting out my first two spiritual satanic music projects which I will not name just yet until they are released but yeah I’m doing some conscious entertainment for Satan and the satanic as well as demonic and devilish divine collective and I hope that y’all and our celestial family will be pleased with my work in the near future and as far as movies in the near future I may collaborate with Netflix but if not I’m gonna have enough money and credentials to put all my own movies through my website and you’ll be able to get both the professional version as well as your favorite black family member June bugs but Lee copies LMAO I mean you have to admit some bootleg versions are good I will be totally honest though some of my movies there won’t be a need for me to bootleg them because the picture and presentation in and of itself would just be a waste of filming to boot leg and I don’t want people in the hood or the suburban hut for this matter to be upset with me because half and half of my movies are clear and the other version is bootleg no one wants that so I’ll probably bootleg some of my very own horror movies that I plan to put out in the near future and maybe some of my comedies and metaphysical and occult movies maybe I don’t know yet Wilsee, however yeah I just wanted to share with you guys what I plan to do for the BSS black spiritual Satanist community very soon and it’s not limited to just them The entire spiritual say in this community can watch all of my movies and listen to my music in the upcoming near future as well. And 6SIDE in Satanic Darkness and satanic light yet most importantly and of all hail Satan!!!

HeruSutek666 said:
Hi again!!! Well dammit… I almost forgot lol :D I wanted to make mention that I plan on building my own record label as well as production and entertainment company I even want to put out metaphysical a cult as well as sci-fi movies possibly a few dramas and some romantic comedies as well as my favorite comedy animation and spiritual satanic horror movies simply because I found out the truth about Satanism theistic Satanism that is and as far as music I plan on putting out my first two spiritual satanic music projects which I will not name just yet until they are released but yeah I’m doing some conscious entertainment for Satan and the satanic as well as demonic and devilish divine collective and I hope that y’all and our celestial family will be pleased with my work in the near future and as far as movies in the near future I may collaborate with Netflix but if not I’m gonna have enough money and credentials to put all my own movies through my website and you’ll be able to get both the professional version as well as your favorite black family member June bugs but Lee copies LMAO I mean you have to admit some bootleg versions are good I will be totally honest though some of my movies there won’t be a need for me to bootleg them because the picture and presentation in and of itself would just be a waste of filming to boot leg and I don’t want people in the hood or the suburban hut for this matter to be upset with me because half and half of my movies are clear and the other version is bootleg no one wants that so I’ll probably bootleg some of my very own horror movies that I plan to put out in the near future and maybe some of my comedies and metaphysical and occult movies maybe I don’t know yet Wilsee, however yeah I just wanted to share with you guys what I plan to do for the BSS black spiritual Satanist community very soon and it’s not limited to just them The entire spiritual say in this community can watch all of my movies and listen to my music in the upcoming near future as well. And 6SIDE in Satanic Darkness and satanic light yet most importantly and of all hail Satan!!!

I already looked at your content, some of the sexual bdsm things are HILARIOUS. I don't think they were intended to be, but fuck we could totally make you into a Satanic Icon. I'm not even joking. "The SEX RITUAL", AHAHAHAHAHHAHHA are you fucking kidding me? This stuff is GOLD. Mind you, it needs a lot of work but I think I can help out with that.

Just a point of reference to others reading this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAQseIM7tHw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2zAl-RzKfE

Man, I'll write you scripts and even direct for you FOR FREE. I have a sample ready, I hope you like it!

**** Niggas think I'm reTAR-ded? * Why are they even sTAR-ten * all this shit while I'm raising up with the hand I've been giVEN * Can they even be forgiVEN? * to do so little with so many possiBILITIES? * (your very iconic laugh) BITCH PLEASE! * If these legs worked I'd kick your ass * Cus they don't I'll fuck your mother's ass *

Ah yes, I can see it now. Together we could make the world squirm.

Another important problem is that you don't know shit about the Occult. Pretending you do is cringy as fuck. But guess what? I do and I can teach you.

I'm being entirely serious too. I want to help you become the best version of yourself to prove that any person with your amount of passion is capable of changing themselves and then the world.

HeruSutek666 said:

I can even get Son of Satan, aka Fostar Child involved probably. We go way back, he's a good kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bbXcqwAKX4&t=116s

You got the message, he's got the beats and I've got the fine tuning. Let me know, this would be so fun to pull off.

HeruSutek666 said:

Ahahah, I'm so obsessed with this. Look, collab or not I want you to shine like you truly deserve to. I wrote a song already, I think that shits pretty fucking LIT.
Song 1: Retribution: Draft and Concept

Prologue

Dr. Harmony rolls out of a strip club in his wheelchair with an attractive girl. They both enter a Lamborghini (rented as a prop, obviously).

Camera goes to her texting on her phone, text visible. The texts say-

“OMG did you just hook up with Dr. Harmony?!”
“Yep, I’mma fuck the shit out of this nigga”

She proceeds to sit on his lap while they’re both in the car.

*Dr Harmony laughs*

I dedicate this song to all the niggas that thought just because I can’t walk that I wouldn’t account to nuthin- my family and fake ass friends that put me down and never treated me right- this one’s dedicated to you mothafuckas.

*gives two middle fingers and laughs*

***** Lyrics *****

What the fuck I do to you, to cause the shit you do?
Try my luck in life, got struck, and now I load my glock.
Got this bitch suckin ma cock, litin a cigar.
Thinkin about how I’m treated like a worthless nigger.

*Takes a puff out of a prop cuban cigarette*

I shine bright like a star, keep true to who I am
Living as a martyr, fallen but I grew
Prefer to live as me than conform for you
Don’t believe me? Fuck you!

I kept tight to the muse… despite your abuse
Held it close, there it grows
You all picked at it like greedy crows
That’s why I leave you in the shadows
Choose me over my true foes.

I trusted you, I was vulnerable
Without you I’m invulnerable
These chains corrode and rust
Just leave me be, lustful succubus

I refuse to be a victim to your terrible woe
The pain it caused me, they’ll never know
Oh, but it shows, the scars I bear
Saw me on the ground, ‘cided to kickem
Not an ounce of shame stuck with ‘em

It’s all good, I withstood
I found my brotherhood
When I reach my full potential
Grew to be quite influential
I won’t even be sentimental
Fuck you… and everybody that didn’t believe me, too

Retribution: Dr Harmony, The Kingmaker, (possibly Son of Satan?)
Hail Satan, 6SIDE represent

GoyVeyII said:

Please explain to me why you to continue making strange and insulting posts towards this person, even when they have obviously expressed their discomfort to you.

I came here after just reading about you calling Dahaarkan psychopathic, then here you are trying to rope this individual into making awful songs, as well as calling them stupid in regards to their occult knowledge.

A few days ago, you were asking me about using Ehwaz to mind control someone, and so on. I think you have problems interacting with other people, which makes it ironic that you said Dahaarkan was the one with problems. Now I have to clean up your mess, because HeruSutek is obviously upset about what you said to him.

Even just 4 days ago, you were driving away "therabbitwitch" by calling them stupid and scum, and so on. How does it make sense for you to attack someone like that? You could have written a constructive reply within fewer words, instead you kicked someone when they had their moment of weakness.

Maybe you will claim ignorance or another excuse about this, but the reality so far is that poor performance is creating many negative situations here. Combine that with your strange username and insults about JoS (see your posts about electrical engineering), and I am not sure you are acting in genuine interests.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=389138 time=1663597192 user_id=21286]
GoyVeyII said:

Please explain to me why you to continue making strange and insulting posts towards this person, even when they have obviously expressed their discomfort to you.

I came here after just reading about you calling Dahaarkan psychopathic, then here you are trying to rope this individual into making awful songs, as well as calling them stupid in regards to their occult knowledge.

A few days ago, you were asking me about using Ehwaz to mind control someone, and so on. I think you have problems interacting with other people, which makes it ironic that you said Dahaarkan was the one with problems. Now I have to clean up your mess, because HeruSutek is obviously upset about what you said to him.

Even just 4 days ago, you were driving away "therabbitwitch" by calling them stupid and scum, and so on. How does it make sense for you to attack someone like that? You could have written a constructive reply within fewer words, instead you kicked someone when they had their moment of weakness.

Maybe you will claim ignorance or another excuse about this, but the reality so far is that poor performance is creating many negative situations here. Combine that with your strange username and insults about JoS (see your posts about electrical engineering), and I am not sure you are acting in genuine interests.

I'll explain to you crystal clean.

The order my posts are approved, and whether they're approved at all, are completely out of my control. If you check the date, it's clear I actually wrote this before he made it clear he was uncomfortable. I wouldn't have wasted my time making lyric drafts if I knew he'd cry like a lil baby about them. This person isn't knowledgeable, if you read his posts it's painfully obvious. When someone already thinks they know something, it's much more difficult for them to think about it differently. Maybe it hurt his feelings that I told him openly this was the case, but frankly if I were wrong about something I thought I knew, I'd consider being disproven a very serious favor. Every lie he believes is a broken bridge or misdirection on his spiritual path, if you were walking south when your destination was north, wouldn't you want to be redirected too?

No shit I have problems interacting with people. I literally go out of my way to help someone and they act like I killed their beloved pet. My effort is generally not appreciated in other circumstances either. The only time I actually get something done is when I go out of my way and preform social subterfuge, general manipulation and even rituals we clearly disagree about. I had empathy at one point, people and society wore it down. I worked my ass off and I was always taken advantage of. But hey, life's not fair and we all make do.

Why would I be polite to someone who took everything Satanism is for granted? I gave them the help they looked for, including my opinion on the matter, and then again acted like I did them wrong. Dafuk. In that case, I wish I was much more cruel to them especially after they tried flipping their narrative on me.

In my opinion, Satanism is for the strong. Strength can mean many things, including intelligence, social, endurance, spiritual, whatever. The weak, as nature intended, are to perish. In the society created by jews, it is the weak that succeed and the strong that perish, gradually weakening the gene pool along with their other methods of "weakening" humanity but primarily whites. In the circumstance of (whatever that guy's name was that we're primarily discussing), I thought I saw strength in him embracing his flaws and his confused yet passionate interest in Satanism. I wanted to see could I help him overcome his physical and mental "challenges" and achieve what he wanted to. I'm not interested anymore, if he wants to fully embrace the black forum that never even acknowledges him and cry about me telling him he din no nuffin about the occult, while he objectively doesn't, then fine I really don't care about it anymore. I eon't be addressing this nonsense again.

TLDR, if someone can't handle an "insult" on an online forum, they don't possess the qualities that I consider to be essential in a Satanist anyway. No ragrats.

GoyVeyII said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
GoyVeyII said:

TLDR, if someone can't handle an "insult" on an online forum, they don't possess the qualities that I consider to be essential in a Satanist anyway. No ragrats.

You are using excuses over many replies and topics to first pretend your toxicity is in any way in Satan's benefit, or that you are the value chooser or definer for what is Satanic. Then in the end of the day you do not even follow any of this, just going around causing issues to others and insulting for no reason.

This helps nowhere and seems like it's adding damage, heading for a ban. Your own reasoning of the situation does not matter as much and as Blitz said it appears as a cloak for this.

GoyVeyII said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
GoyVeyII said:

I'll explain to you crystal clean.

The order my posts are approved, and whether they're approved at all, are completely out of my control. If you check the date, it's clear I actually wrote this before he made it clear he was uncomfortable. I wouldn't have wasted my time making lyric drafts if I knew he'd cry like a lil baby about them. This person isn't knowledgeable, if you read his posts it's painfully obvious. When someone already thinks they know something, it's much more difficult for them to think about it differently. Maybe it hurt his feelings that I told him openly this was the case, but frankly if I were wrong about something I thought I knew, I'd consider being disproven a very serious favor. Every lie he believes is a broken bridge or misdirection on his spiritual path, if you were walking south when your destination was north, wouldn't you want to be redirected too?

No shit I have problems interacting with people. I literally go out of my way to help someone and they act like I killed their beloved pet. My effort is generally not appreciated in other circumstances either. The only time I actually get something done is when I go out of my way and preform social subterfuge, general manipulation and even rituals we clearly disagree about. I had empathy at one point, people and society wore it down. I worked my ass off and I was always taken advantage of. But hey, life's not fair and we all make do.

Why would I be polite to someone who took everything Satanism is for granted? I gave them the help they looked for, including my opinion on the matter, and then again acted like I did them wrong. Dafuk. In that case, I wish I was much more cruel to them especially after they tried flipping their narrative on me.

In my opinion, Satanism is for the strong. Strength can mean many things, including intelligence, social, endurance, spiritual, whatever. The weak, as nature intended, are to perish. In the society created by jews, it is the weak that succeed and the strong that perish, gradually weakening the gene pool along with their other methods of "weakening" humanity but primarily whites. In the circumstance of (whatever that guy's name was that we're primarily discussing), I thought I saw strength in him embracing his flaws and his confused yet passionate interest in Satanism. I wanted to see could I help him overcome his physical and mental "challenges" and achieve what he wanted to. I'm not interested anymore, if he wants to fully embrace the black forum that never even acknowledges him and cry about me telling him he din no nuffin about the occult, while he objectively doesn't, then fine I really don't care about it anymore. I eon't be addressing this nonsense again.

You're not trying to help anybody you're just pursuing a fleeting sense of superiority from verbally degrading other people on the internet, because you have no balls to do it in real life.

This is among the most inferior class of human being. Even more so considering you don't even have the balls to use your actual account and make a new one to talk shit.

Do not ever speak of strength again, for a skinny anime obsessed faggot insulting people online is basically the antithesis of strength. You never contributed to anything nor helped anyone and are a subhuman class of a person.

This is the real reason you are shunned by everyone as you say you are. You are simply a worthless human being, a parasitic entity that consumes resources and provides nothing of value to anyone in the world. This is why you are shunned and not appreciated by anyone in the world. Your "help" is utterly worthless to everyone regardless of circumstance.

I have only one real recommendation for you, but I did say I would avoid such remarks. Hopefully soon you will figure it out and do it.

Dahaarkan said:
You are simply a worthless human being, a parasitic entity that consumes resources and provides nothing of value to anyone in the world.
The irony of you calling someone else a parasitic entity.

FaFa Fooey said:
Dahaarkan said:
You are simply a worthless human being, a parasitic entity that consumes resources and provides nothing of value to anyone in the world.

You are the only one who believes this. Dahaarkan is of positive value to JoS. Him making a post about energy draining, including ample warnings, does not make him a parasite.

If you are on your 100th account, then that is a better example of pest-like behavior, regardless of whether you think you are "helping" by causing trouble here.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
GoyVeyII said:

Why do you respond to jew trolls as if they are people and can be reasoned with? A jew is jewing because it is a jew. They especially try to get black people to leave from here because they don't want them to know the truth and they want them to be their slaves.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Why do you respond to jew trolls as if they are people and can be reasoned with? A jew is jewing because it is a jew. They especially try to get black people to leave from here because they don't want them to know the truth and they want them to be their slaves.

In this case I felt that I had to respond to draw awareness to this issue, in regards to both GoyVey and HeruSutek.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
GoyVeyII said:

I think it's worth addressing this behavior in particular because this is one of the tactics that kikes and other mentally ill groups use to degrade, demoralize and downplay healthy and worthwhile individuals. I will make a more elaborated post when I have time.

This is the same thing that for example deranged trannies do when you misgender them. In truth you have done nothing wrong but they will rant on and on about how you have done something terrible or are a terrible person.

These people will endlessly moan and complain about minuscule things and rain a barrage of nonsense criticisms to make you feel inadequate, insufficient, unwanted and unworthy under the guise of attempting to help you. People who are constantly bombarding your mind and injecting thoughts of being worthless or a terrible person are trying to destroy you and you must answer this and remove these people from your life immediately.

It should be made clear that nobody should tolerate this much less accept criticism coming from such subhuman parasites. Many will instinctively apologize or try to solve the issue in a diplomatic matter but what should be done is the opposite. Reject these people completely. Do not hesitate to tell them to kill themselves immediately.

Do not EVER tolerate criticism from individuals who are beneath you because all they want is to drag you down and make you feel worthless as they are. When these parasites start trying to blast you and drag you down don't you ever bow down to this disgusting subhuman excrement.

Tell them to kill themselves and remind them that they will never be anything more than what they are now. Remind them that they are a worthless waste of oxygen, a disappointment to their kin and their families, and will not be here to experience the rebirth of our world. They will be removed like excrement is flushed down a toilet which is a fitting end for the human excrement that they are.

Never apologize.

FaFa Fooey said:
Dahaarkan said:

I know you hook nosed freaks are salty that cunts like me are taking back what's ours from your goblin hands. You've been really pissed since I told others how to do this also.

It's funny because there's nothing you can do about it besides just making accounts to keep whining like the cornered rat you are. Like I have said, you are both worthless and powerless.

You cannot turn my brothers against me and neither can you poison this place and drag others down.

GoyVeyII said:
HeruSutek666 said:

I can even get Son of Satan, aka Fostar Child involved probably. We go way back, he's a good kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bbXcqwAKX4&t=116s

You got the message, he's got the beats and I've got the fine tuning. Let me know, this would be so fun to pull off.

Shut your hole and fuck off, cunt.

FaFa Fooey said:
Dahaarkan said:

You as well, cunt. Shut up.
Go back to pissrael

Next time you think your bright ideas of coming here to show us how good you are at devouring feces, maybe also take notice of the fact that we will also turn your entire life to shit through our own ways, so you can eat shit forever.

Not a threat, just a not so friendly reminder 😊🖕🏻

GoyVeyII said:
HeruSutek666 said:

Ahahah, I'm so obsessed with this. Look, collab or not I want you to shine like you truly deserve to. I wrote a song already, I think that shits pretty fucking LIT.

Prologue

Dr. Harmony rolls out of a strip club in his wheelchair with an attractive girl. They both enter a Lamborghini (rented as a prop, obviously).

*Dr Harmony laughs*

I dedicate this song to all the niggas that thought just because I can’t walk that I wouldn’t account to nuthin- my family and fake ass friends that put me down and never treated me right- this one’s dedicated to you mothafuckas.

***** Lyrics *****

I found my brotherhood

How is this complete package of an idiot not banned?

GoyVeyII said:
HeruSutek666 said:

Prologue

*Dr Harmony laughs*

***** Lyrics *****

I found my brotherhood

GoyVeyll, is it of any use to point out to you that you sound like a cringy psychopath? That you sound like a dirty unconscious Kike? Because it is extremely obvious without any one pointing it out so you should be aware of it without any of my help.

It is obvious that you are here only to attack the Gentiles and Satanists. It is going to sound cliche, but you seem to be a huge psychopathic jew, who happens to also be pedophile as almost all jews are? Maybe you should leave. And if I am mistaken about your jewishness , then fucking clean your aura and energy every day because you stink.

Smite said:
Dahaarkan said:
FaFa Fooey said:

I know you hook nosed freaks are salty that cunts like me are taking back what's ours from your goblin hands. You've been really pissed since I told others how to do this also.
Ehem *coughs* you were advising them to use it against gentiles not jews, sorry but you are not doing a good thing and the fact that you are so proud of doing this is sad.

Feel free to despise me from the safety of your irrelevance.

Smite said:
Dahaarkan said:

Yes. Ultimately energy draining should not be used, as it is comes with countless problems. For a given problem, the JoS has many other solutions which do not come with severe karmic problems, or other threats to your own soul.

That does not make Dahaarkan a "parasite" like the troll FaFa Fooey was implying, but it could cause him other problems if he was doing this to certain dangerous extents. It is better to continue growing under the normal methods.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back