Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My first Satanic meditation… Non-ritualistic

HeruSutek666

I would like to share with you all my first non-ritualistic Satanic meditation but before I get into that I just want to say that the reason why I’m not able to do ritualistic meditations as of yet, is due to the simple fact that although my mom may be universal she still programmed and is afraid of the supernatural and paranormal activity so I’m not able to partake in the satanic candle magic as of yet I’m actually waiting until I live with my soulmate and hopefully she’ll understand and won’t get in the way of my spiritual work because I would hate to have to live in a residential home or a group home from what I’ve been told those places are the worst and for most of my life I’ve always been able to live like an able-bodied person although I am physically disabled most ableist people feel that the handicap cannot fit to live in able-bodied communities, so they feel that it’s just best to live in a disabled community and deal with government assistance me I don’t ever plan on doing that and my upbringing as a child and teenager was different from the way I’m able to see things functioning now. Furthermore I have to wait until I leave my parents house to do candle magic so I work with the demonic devilish and satanic divine Alchemy wise without my family knowing which is working for me at this time. All it takes is using the power of my mind and my imagination and right now things are working smooth for me when it comes to the daemonic and satanic celestial realm… So a couple of days ago I went into my Satanic meditation I came in contact with the boss man himself And I basically told him what I was going through currently that black women are afraid to date me because I’m into Spiritual Satanism keep in mind that most of today’s black women are exoteric Christians we’re not talking about esoteric/metaphysical Christians here we’re talking about patriarchal Bible thumping type of black female Christians and of course you have those types that are not they just choose to agree to disagree with what I have to say which is typical behavior from a black Christian woman so after telling Father’s Day in this his words were… Well that’s what happens when you deal with the satanic divine unless that black woman has an open mind they’re always going to criticize the Darkside simply because they fear what they don’t understand and so in that regard he shared something with me and that simply was this… and he continued on by saying and you can tell those Christians I said this…“ Who ever worships these exoteric religions, Is considered a celestial and spiritual slave and you are not free, You are bound to these deities and entities for infinity it doesn’t matter black or white.” ~ TBSC and shortly after that meditation I had to eat lunch but I can tell you from that experience it was awesome and I can’t wait to do more meditations and share some of my experiences of course with the permission and consent of the satanic divine of course… Anyway I hope all is well with you I hope you’re having a great day thus far and thanks for reading until next blog… Hail Satan!

Thank you for sharing.
You have shared your Facebook link at the bottom of your signature, revealing both your name and your picture.
It is very dangerous to reveal your identity in these forums.
There are dangerous infiltrators in these forums who will undoubtedly attack you both spiritually and physically if they get the chance. Your loved ones as well...
It is highly suggested that you maintain your anonymity in these forums.

Respectfully, thank you however it is you all that has this fear I did it but because the thought of people attacking me to my Facebook page was being shoved down my throat area modestly decided to remove my Facebook profile from the forum my intent with that was so that you all can connect with me outside of JOS Although I would appreciate the support for what I am attempting to do within my own work from JOS I understand that you all are trying to protect me but I know the satanic collective have my back so I’m not worried about what people in the CyberWorld try to do to me and secondly my family was not on my Facebook page it was only my friend from school and other subconscious Black people whom I associate with however again, I understand your satanic love for me as far as trying to keep me from being spiritually and physically harmed and yet I haven’t been harmed moreover thank you.

HeruSutek666 said:
Respectfully, thank you however it is you all that has this fear I did it but because the thought of people attacking me to my Facebook page was being shoved down my throat area modestly decided to remove my Facebook profile from the forum my intent with that was so that you all can connect with me outside of JOS Although I would appreciate the support for what I am attempting to do within my own work from JOS I understand that you all are trying to protect me but I know the satanic collective have my back so I’m not worried about what people in the CyberWorld try to do to me and secondly my family was not on my Facebook page it was only my friend from school and other subconscious Black people whom I associate with however again, I understand your satanic love for me as far as trying to keep me from being spiritually and physically harmed and yet I haven’t been harmed moreover thank you.
I highly respect your outlook on your disability and still being independent and self sufficient. I know the Gods smile on you for this.
Yes, I love my Satanic family and was simply pointing out that you shared your identity in case you were unaware.
You are your own person and free will however.
Be aware the jew Zuckerberg harvests our information to further feed into the technological singularity and will undoubtedly use this to oust or attack SS in the near future, although FB can potentially be a great place to wake people up, I personally feel the risk outweighs the gain.
Once again, with all due respect, you are your own free will.
Hail Satan and thanks for sharing!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back