Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I’m so confused, can somebody explain to me how is it that blacks can be Gentiles?

HeruSutek666

Hi, Hail Satan, I am so confused. Years ago in my path as an exoteric black Christian I was taught and told that blacks can never be Gentiles I was told this from a black guy by the name of Mark who was studying gnostic Christianity at the time, and he said to me that Black people can never be Gentiles because Gentiles from the biblical interpretation were considered the white people and in the Old Testament the white people were also known as the tribe of Esau. Can somebody please explain to me how is it that blacks can be Gentiles? When I was told the exact opposite, that blacks can never be Gentiles I was told that we were always Israelites… How are we the Gentiles??? Can somebody please clarify this question for me? thank you and hail Satan

These blacks who say this believe the original blacks are Israelites, which is a stolen term that the jews have perverted in modern Judaism.

Therefore, they say that Blacks cannot be Gentiles [ie, not follow Jesus or not be Israelites]. That is based on the lies of the Bible. The Bible does not contain a true origin of ancestry of anyone on earth. It's a falsified text.

Blacks are Gentiles and are "Heathen Nations" to the Jews, Black people were originally Pagan like everyone else, believing in the Gods. Jews, having claimed for themselves the title of the "Israelite" still hate black people to this very day, calling them the descendants of Ham, which comes from the "Hamitic Myth" and even call black skin the "Hamitic Curse".

This is because they hate Blacks and do not like them. Not liking them did not come from knowing Blacks as in Israel they only sold them as slaves. Even if Blacks did not threaten the Jews as "Whites" and other people of Assyriac or Semitic Origin, they hated them all the same and didn't forget to write negative things about them in the Bible, such as that "Black Skin is a curse" and other nonsense.

The reality is the Black people are like all other human beings on an evolutionary path where they can develop spiritually like anyone else.

The Pagan meaning of "Is Ra El" comes from Isis, Ra and El, which is a symbolic form of having unlocked the Astral body. The jews later stole this and made it all into pseudohistory in the Bible, perverting this and stealing it for Hebrew.

In strictly the above sense of the Pagan meaning, all Gentiles can become conjoined in Isis, Ra and El, that is to create the Astral body. Nobody is exempt as everyone is created by the Gods.

HP Shannon wrote articles debunking the Hebrew crap.

http://josafrica.com/black_hebrew_israelites1.html

http://josafrica.com/black_hebrew_israelites2.html

Black people are gentile aka of Satan. Which is why our Traditional African Religions were originally satanic

http://josafrica.com/black_spirituality.html

I advise u to study the Blacksforsatan website

http://josafrica.com/index.html

Thank you hooded cobra I’m going to copy and paste what you said to break it down in a lecture on my YouTube channel in the coming future if that’s all right with you? And me personally I think it makes a lot of sense because when you think about it from a soul psyche we as blacks are the ones who are gentle if you can decode when I’m saying when I say the word gentle we are also the most kind the most compassionate and I’m not saying that white Americans can’t possess the same human behavior but what I’m saying is historically from A psychiatrical point of view I feel like those who were used to colonize us studied human behavior from us blacks and the colonizers just mimicked what we did if you can Kind of comprehend what I’m saying thanks

https://satanslibrary.org/English/Blacks%20Never%20Left%20Slavery.pdf
I'm white, but this article was very interesting to me. Maybe you've seen it.

HeruSutek666 said:
Hi, Hail Satan, I am so confused. Years ago in my path as an exoteric black Christian I was taught and told that blacks can never be Gentiles I was told this from a black guy by the name of Mark who was studying gnostic Christianity at the time, and he said to me that Black people can never be Gentiles because Gentiles from the biblical interpretation were considered the white people and in the Old Testament the white people were also known as the tribe of Esau. Can somebody please explain to me how is it that blacks can be Gentiles? When I was told the exact opposite, that blacks can never be Gentiles I was told that we were always Israelites… How are we the Gentiles??? Can somebody please clarify this question for me? thank you and hail Satan

If your people have a glorious history as a Pagan civilization, and have suffered and become degenerate upon accepting any form of Hebrew garbage (Islam included) and rejection of rational science and High Knowledge, as well as being cursed in the BibLIE then it's a Gentile race.

With the history of Ancient Egypt, Ancient Sudan and many of those of the Nile, it's become quite clear that the Blacks are surely Gentiles. If you'll come to notice, many of these far-left Black groups in Western nations, they proclaim Xianity, Islam or Judaism militantly. It's no different than degenerate Whites or "redneck/white trash" as they refer to them or illegal Mexican immigrants and their Catholicism.

Addressing the Lost Hebrew theories, they do this with both Blacks and Whites, with the Whites, they refer to it as the "British Israeli" theories. Same difference, based on 100% psuedo-science and the mother of all "Xian evidence", "GOD TOLD ME SO", they do it to dupe Gentile races into buying into their kosher propaganda. They know that Pure Judaism is an absolute abomination, so in order to pull patriotic and nationalistic strings, they have to "improvise" and give people Kosher kool-aid theories to make oppressed Gentiles feel special.

According to some of these groups, specifically the Ethiopian ones, apparently King Solomon (another Jewish mythical legend) fucked the Queen of Sheba, whom the kosher authors thought didn't even deserve to be named. The real Truth is, many Ethiopians intermarried with Arabs over the course of history, given Ethiopia and Yemen's location as maritime neighbors, THAT is the true Semitic admixture with the Ethiopians and East Africans. Pre-Christian Ethiopians actually adopted ancient Yemenite religion.

You'd be surprise the extent that this Lost Hebrew bullshit goes to. There's also people who claim that the Cherokees are Lost Jews, because some Jewish Mason wrote a Talmudic inscription into a piece of ancient stone in the 19th century (Bat Creek hoax) and buried it in a Cherokee excavation site (likely to curse the Cherokees). There's even a city in China, Kaifeng, home of "Chinese Judaism" where people are duped into believing they're "Lost Jews" or whatever, trying to force Hebrew alef-bet on the dialect of Chinese spoken there, when clearly they people are Gentile Chinese. Same with the Khazarians and so forth.

They do this with ALL Jewish converts, to curse entire Gentile nations and it's done in 3 steps:

1). Force Hebrew alef-bet onto their Gentile language
2). Falsify their history into thinking their "Lost Israelites"
3). Destroy their bloodline by intermarrying with their elite

I think Cobra made a post "We're All Jews Now?" which is a good read. If any true "Jewish descent" is involved in any of these theories/hoaxes, then we'd be talking about descendants of Jewish-Gentile hybrids, I wouldn't doubt they're the ones who go around promoting all these bullshit "Lost Israelite" theories. Points 2). and 3). hand in hand.

Addressing the "Esau" reference, the thing you'll come to notice with Judeo-Christian groups, is they like to use terms like "Esau", "Ishmael", or "Egypt" or "Babylon" to refer to things they hate. "Israel" and "Jew" stands for everything that is good in their PoV (which isn't good at all), in John 4:22 this type of Jewish bigotry is even admitted when it says, "salvation is from the Jews." Note that 4:22 becomes 22:22, Jewish number of chaos.

It's very similar with the Nation of Islam and Black Islamic movements, they claim that White people were created from an evil alien scientist by the name pf "Yaqub", Arabic for "Jacob". Even other Gentile Muslims don't like the NOI. Or phony White Nationalist groups claiming same about Blacks, the real "evil creation" are the people behind both of these theories, created by Reptilians and Greys.

Just do realize that many of the Black Hebrew movements (which form the bases of many phony Black nationalist groups), that originated recently were associated with Soviet-funded communist groups in the USA. Malcom X was one of the first-known to have woken up, and was murdered for it. Not sure about MLK Jr., if was he was murdered as a sacrifice or he got fed up with being a kosher slave.

While I got nothing against Black nationalist groups (that ones based on true Traditional African religion, which is a glorious as Greco-Roman, Nordic, Slavic, Chinese, Indian, Arab Paganism and etc.), but Black Christian, Black Hebrew or Black Islamic, I have a serious issue with, the overwhelming majority of the time, they were created by Soviet and American communists.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
These blacks who say this believe the original blacks are Israelites, which is a stolen term that the jews have perverted in modern Judaism.

Therefore, they say that Blacks cannot be Gentiles [ie, not follow Jesus or not be Israelites]. That is based on the lies of the Bible. The Bible does not contain a true origin of ancestry of anyone on earth. It's a falsified text.

Blacks are Gentiles and are "Heathen Nations" to the Jews, Black people were originally Pagan like everyone else, believing in the Gods. Jews, having claimed for themselves the title of the "Israelite" still hate black people to this very day, calling them the descendants of Ham, which comes from the "Hamitic Myth" and even call black skin the "Hamitic Curse".

This is because they hate Blacks and do not like them. Not liking them did not come from knowing Blacks as in Israel they only sold them as slaves. Even if Blacks did not threaten the Jews as "Whites" and other people of Assyriac or Semitic Origin, they hated them all the same and didn't forget to write negative things about them in the Bible, such as that "Black Skin is a curse" and other nonsense.

The reality is the Black people are like all other human beings on an evolutionary path where they can develop spiritually like anyone else.

The Pagan meaning of "Is Ra El" comes from Isis, Ra and El, which is a symbolic form of having unlocked the Astral body. The jews later stole this and made it all into pseudohistory in the Bible, perverting this and stealing it for Hebrew.

In strictly the above sense of the Pagan meaning, all Gentiles can become conjoined in Isis, Ra and El, that is to create the Astral body. Nobody is exempt as everyone is created by the Gods.

Thank you High Priest Hooded Cobra, for great information. I have never in my life felt good to be Xian, It was like my soul was crying for help. I was searching for Satan unconsciously, on line, I was attracted to Demons and more, I'm black, it is obvious, black are Gentiles of Satan him self! Thank you GREAT HIGH PRIEST COBRA!!
I have made Youtube for new members to learn:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAgfzSilrmWkTWeTQrCcQkA

Hail Black Racial Love:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ5OsRrG0CQ&t=79s

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back