Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Race mixing

Sarjam05

Is it wrong to mix with a white gentile because I am a black gentile? Or is it only Jews we should not mix with?

Hail Satan.

Ursa Minor said:
Sarjam05 said:
Is it wrong to mix with a white gentile because I am a black gentile? Or is it only Jews we should not mix with?

Hail Satan.
Sex with anyone outside our own race is race mixing, this applies to all other races as well.

Ok but is it wrong especially since we both are gentiles created by father Satan? What if the sexual tension between us is really high? What if the emotions are overflooding. This is really hard.

Sarjam05 said:
Ok but is it wrong especially since we both are gentiles created by father Satan? What if the sexual tension between us is really high? What if the emotions are overflooding. This is really hard.

Honestly, you should meditate on your "lower" chakras. I had the same issue before I cleaned up my base chakra, that fixed half of it, and now I'm working on my sacral. Both of those affect sexuality as far as I know. If you have pent-up sexual energy, then channel it into an activity like a sport, and use the remainder for enhancing your creativity. Don't obsess on the crush, redirect the energy elsewhere, use it to your own advantage.

Also, Jewish brainwashing if you are unaware, can make you "think" race mixing is okay. If you read some Afro-centric crap saying all races came out of Africa, that's also false. Each race developed separately in far away areas, but in parallel. All the ancient Pagan societies were firmly against race mixing. The reasons we don't race mix are many, but the bottom line is that it breeds degeneracy. When the Jews "encouraged" this behavior, it damaged everyone's race soul. The only way to repair the damage is to reproduce within our own respective races and not go outside of them.

I'm not just saying this because "someone else said it's wrong", it's because race mixing is one of the root causes of the mass degeneracy we face today. The races were never intended to "mix", as each race has a unique set of traits that are completely incompatible with the others.

Sarjam05 said:
Ursa Minor said:
Sarjam05 said:

Hail Satan.
Sex with anyone outside our own race is race mixing, this applies to all other races as well.

It doesn't matter if a white Gentile strips naked and throws herself onto you, it is your spiritual duty to your own race to get her off. That's how severe and deep this goes.

There is nothing productive in mixing different races, even though we have the same Gods and creators. Whites stick with whites and so on. Race mixing only breeds genetic disease and confusion for the offspring.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back