Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lasik Eye Surgey, Should one get it?

Azureflame666

Hello fellow Satanist, I am contemplating getting Lasik surgery done but I'm kind of on the fence about it. Im not worried they it'll go wrong, I'm just wondering if there's a meditation or ritual that one could do that could enhance my eyes. Wondering if Lasik is even a good thing to do, I'm wondering it they'll damage me in the long run. At the moment I do not know who my Guardian Demon, I also don't have my Astral eyes open or Astral ears. I need to meditate more and open them up I know. Currently finishing up my 40 day meditation.

Azureflame666 said:
Hello fellow Satanist, I am contemplating getting Lasik surgery done but I'm kind of on the fence about it. Im not worried they it'll go wrong, I'm just wondering if there's a meditation or ritual that one could do that could enhance my eyes. Wondering if Lasik is even a good thing to do, I'm wondering it they'll damage me in the long run. At the moment I do not know who my Guardian Demon, I also don't have my Astral eyes open or Astral ears. I need to meditate more and open them up I know. Currently finishing up my 40 day meditation.
Many people have reported success in correcting their eyesight without surgery etc: https://endmyopia.org/

Henu the Great said:
Azureflame666 said:
Many people have reported success in correcting their eyesight without surgery etc: https://endmyopia.org/

Given this doesn't work for everyone, I also would've liked to have the answer to his question, because it's a good one. Does LASIK somehow damage you spiritually like your 3rd eye or clairvoyance points? This would be important to know

SleepingWolf said:
Given this doesn't work for everyone, I also would've liked to have the answer to his question, because it's a good one. Does LASIK somehow damage you spiritually like your 3rd eye or clairvoyance points? This would be important to know

It doesn't do any harm to the soul or clairvoyance, even going blind does not directly affect this (it affects it in other ways such as a disconnect with reality which also impairs visualization).

LASIK works by using lasers to burn away parts of your eye lens which are causing light to refract internally, thus causing your vision to be out of focus.

I won't explain in full detail, as you can read about this, but for your question, the microscopic parts of your eye lens which are affected by lasik do not have any impact on your soul or spiritual ability in any way, and don't even affect the nerves or other subtle parts of your body, let alone the Nadis or chakra's.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back