Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My critical thought about Jesus being black He Never Existed!

HeruSutek666

This thought came to my mind earlier this morning they say that Jesus is black and the writers try to make it seem as if just because a few Bible scriptures says that Jesus is black that that is supposed to be our guy,  no! What actually happened is that they painted Jesus black so that they would mock slaves and in the Bible it says that Jesus was hung on the cross but there’s another chapter with a few verses in the Bible that states that Jesus was hung on a tree via lynched and hung it further goes on to say that Peter saw Jesus Being hung on a tree because he had witnessed the lynching book of acts 5:1-31,35 Now if you do some biblical research on what I’m saying this is a explicitly clear description of what white supremacist did in there biblical literacy to let slaves know that if they were to rebel against the system this is what would happen to them you can even find out more proof in a Bible called the Negro Bible the thing is Jesus never existed  Jesus was created and used as a symbol to represent the radical and revolutionary black man Mary Magdalene was created and used as a symbol to represent the dominant revolutionary black woman Margaret Sanger who was the founder of Planned Parenthood and who was also a white supremacists told KKK members that if they wanted to stop Black people from rebelling the key would be to turn them into ministers if you don’t believe me you can look up that quote yourself it’s there. In conclusion my overall point is Jesus was never black they only wrote the story of Jesus to target hour revolutionary black leaders both male and female so that we could not rebel against the powers that exist today. Jesus and Mary Magdalene were not black they were and always have been white Jews. That’s the truth and if Jesus really exist where is his extended cousins lol I mean come on now you can’t talk about the existence of someone without proof of extended lineage out I’m not just talking about lineage from biblical times I’m talking about from biblical times on down to right now did Jesus ever have some extended family members??? Oh yeah that’s right,
he didn’t, because he didn’t exist! I can’t wait to do my lecture on YouTube exposing exoteric Christianity and Jesus letting people know who he really is historically and metaphysically. Hail Black Satan!

HeruSutek666 said:
This thought came to my mind earlier this morning they say that Jesus is black and the writers try to make it seem as if just because a few Bible scriptures says that Jesus is black that that is supposed to be our guy,  no! What actually happened is that they painted Jesus black so that they would mock slaves and in the Bible it says that Jesus was hung on the cross but there’s another chapter with a few verses in the Bible that states that Jesus was hung on a tree via lynched and hung it further goes on to say that Peter saw Jesus Being hung on a tree because he had witnessed the lynching book of acts 5:1-31,35 Now if you do some biblical research on what I’m saying this is a explicitly clear description of what white supremacist did in there biblical literacy to let slaves know that if they were to rebel against the system this is what would happen to them you can even find out more proof in a Bible called the Negro Bible the thing is Jesus never existed  Jesus was created and used as a symbol to represent the radical and revolutionary black man Mary Magdalene was created and used as a symbol to represent the dominant revolutionary black woman Margaret Sanger who was the founder of Planned Parenthood and who was also a white supremacists told KKK members that if they wanted to stop Black people from rebelling the key would be to turn them into ministers if you don’t believe me you can look up that quote yourself it’s there. In conclusion my overall point is Jesus was never black they only wrote the story of Jesus to target hour revolutionary black leaders both male and female so that we could not rebel against the powers that exist today. Jesus and Mary Magdalene were not black they were and always have been white Jews. That’s the truth and if Jesus really exist where is his extended cousins lol I mean come on now you can’t talk about the existence of someone without proof of extended lineage out I’m not just talking about lineage from biblical times I’m talking about from biblical times on down to right now did Jesus ever have some extended family members??? Oh yeah that’s right,
he didn’t, because he didn’t exist! I can’t wait to do my lecture on YouTube exposing exoteric Christianity and Jesus letting people know who he really is historically and metaphysically. Hail Black Satan!

Where we came from? where are we going? and blahblahblah

How can I offend something that doesn't exist? You're absolutely right.

That's the question that never shut up for me.

Yep that’s right and they’re only using the idea of black Jesus to make themselves feel guilty about what they’ve done to my enslaved ancestors like even with black Jesus you couldn’t fall me nope not at all. Even with both exoteric and esoteric cultures of Christianity Jesus belongs to the Europeans who also referred to themselves as Catholic the British continent of course and Greece so nope I am no longer interested in the Christian religion not at all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back