Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Father of the Black Race? What's up with the "Little White Book."

Azureflame666

Okay so I'm going through the Satan's Library page and I came across "The Little White book" and it says some pretty fucked up and racist shit about Blacks..

16. WE BELIEVE that the White Race, its Biological and Cultural Heritage, is now under attack by our
mortal racial enemies: Jews, niggers and the mud races.
How the fuck does this advance us as Satanist? How is this not utterly disrespectful to the Black Race? Now if you would've just directed your energy to the J(ew)s no fucking problem, but this? This is a problem.

Now if a black person created a "Big Black Book" and said "Fuck white people they're our enemies." We'd be banned from this fucking site faster than you could say "White Power."

Here's another thing that bothers me about the "Little White Book" check this out

"One hundred years ago, on December 29, 1890, at the battle of Wounded Knee Creek, South
Dakota, the White Race finally and absolutely triumphed in America. Let us honor and celebrate this
glorious day— THE DAY OF TRIUMPH OF WHITE AMERICA— every year, and let us learn and
remember the following important lessons of our history"

If you look up the Wounding Knee Massacre , It says that half of the 146 massacred were mostly half were WOMEN AND CHILDREN!!! So how the fuck are children considered "sacred" in Spiritual Satanism if this is the shit that you guys praise under Satan? Someone want to shed some light on this?

Another question, how is what white people did to the native inhabitants of America any different then what the Jews did to the Palestinians???? Then I read something about White Egyptians?? You guys know that Kemet is in Africa right?

I ask about what the Jews did compared to what White people did the Black race because of the books that were suggested that white people should read ,here's one of them:

RAHOWA! This Planet is All Ours

By Ben Klassen, Founder of THE CHURCH OF THE CREATOR. Published in 1987. 262 Pages. This book
details the RAcial HOly WAr (RAHOWA) that is upon us and how we must fight that war to survive.

In the face of the impending White genetic extinction, there is now a new consciousness bestirring
the White Race throughout the White World. It is a realization of what the WORLD CHURCH OF THE
CREATOR has been preaching since its very inception in 1973, namely that:
(a) We, the White People, are embroiled in a racial war for survival on this Planet Earth;
(b) All non-White races— niggers, muds and jews— are our natural racial enemies in this fight for
survival;
(c) The jews are leading and orchestrating this ruthless war of genocide against the White Race;
(d) The Christian churches are their most ardent ally and most potent weapon in undermining the
White Race; and
(e) A RACIAL HOLY WAR under the victorious flag of the one and only, true and revolutionary White
Racial Religion— CREATIVITY— is the ONLY SALVATION for the White Race.

This planet is ours? No one else's? Just yours ? It belongs to the white race? Even Africa? Even India? China? Japan? All belongs to the white race apparently. Fucking. Horseshit. Tell me that is not a Jewified perception ? Shouldn't it be those who are under the command of Enki share this planet? Equally? Shouldn't we focus our energy from snagging this planet from the clutches of the Jewish filth that have separated us? Hmm?? Sounds pretty Jewed up to me.

And since I tried to post this in the White side of JOS which got removed. I have one final question.

If Satan is the Father of the White Race.

Who is the father of the Black race?

How is it possible for you to say Satan if you see how white people perceive us as the enemy???

Does that make any fucking sense? No. It doesn't. I want answers. We Black Satanist deserve answers. None of the White JOS members have sheded an a sliver of light on this subject regarding melenated people. I wonder why.

I. AM. NOT. HERE. TO TROLL. I AM HERE SEEKING ANSWERS! THAT IS ALL!

These are radical texts that we have simply because they have some historical content and knowledge of history in there, not because we follow them.

We clearly do not follow these. We are not of "Church of the Creator", we are Joy of Satan, and our tenets and beliefs are clear.

There is a disclaimer in the Library about some of the texts and this is one of these. The Library wrote something like "THESE TEXTS ARE HERE FOR REFERENCE AND SHOULD BE READ WITH CAUTION".

There used to be a disclaimer, which it appears we have misplaced since the update. Need to check on that one.

In history there have been many wars and everyone celebrated the victories of their own wars. Zulu did of course celebrate as they killed invaders and so did anyone else.

People fought over territoral disputes for centuries. These were people who had no clue includes normal people. The Gods have fathered humanity but from there on we have done numerous wars and other acts against one another going all ways. In Spiritual Satanism we have to recognize the past and move on from it into a better future. But we have to know it happened.

Currently, White people are under siege to go extinct and certain materials might wake them up to the reality that we have helped and heralded civilization for many centuries and thousands of years, to prop up their ego a bit to survive in the face of organized jewish impeding doom.

The White Nations the most tolerant ones on earth for centuries, they shared technological advances, and so on. Every history has it's positives and negatives, with wars happening too, but the net gains all people from earth have received from Whites outweigh certain mistakes our of regional fanaticism. White Nations currently actively try to keep up and protect many other places in the world where famine and extinction is the daily situation and Whites never interfered into this.

Over in the Black forum there have been a lot of posts which would be considered inflammatory to Whites and so on, because they might have useful information for Black people. As we are Spiritual Satanists we know how to divide this content and we don't follow to traps of nonsensical hate, because we know better.

You also write about melanated beings doing this and that which shows you are only interested in this material because of essentially having the same beliefs. I

Of course it's also very common for people to always say negative things about some remote massacre that took place, but objective view of history would be to mention too that Blacks or others have enslaved half of their own people for literally most of their own history, for example, which makes any clash with Whites look infantile.

Whites have also butchered half of other Whites, with 99% of our wars happening among ourselves, making clashes with other races appear as if nothing in comparison. The same is the case for intra- racial warfare in Blacks, Asians, Arabs and many other people on earth.

Asians for centuries even if they are the same Race have done hundreds of wars against other Asians, causing death tolls and destruction that is untold to themselves and even to Whites too, for minimal differences in culture and in race. Even nowadays, Taiwan, Indonesia, Korea and Japan are all against mainland China, and are afraid of China way more than they are of any Blacks or Whites, simply because this is how nature is.

Mentioning bloodbaths and mass slaughter of "other races", Genghis Khan destroyed half of Europe. Yet, Europeans don't ask for reparations from the descendants of Genghis Khan, nor they cry about it all day. I still like Genghis Khan although the reality is that he was a warlord and killed many White people. Similarly, if you ask Asians, they will tell you they admire Alexander the Great.

Neither will ask for reparations or complain of "Racism", as we know this is how history goes. Black people in the West are lied and forced to look into history from a small spectacle to create a sense of guilt tripping others mainly to feel like they are victims. But we have all been victims on this earth.

Now, Whites have managed to try to establish a short world peace, and jews with jewish politicians are trying to break it apart once again.

We can go on and on with this, the key takeaway is to shed the victim mentality and try to look at history as an objective flow of events, which we as Spiritual Satanists can see and understand better.

As a Spiritual Satanist one has to be aware of all of this and not try to enforce a deceitful argument based on a singular agenda.

You people call us animal and child rapists online every single day among other awful slanderous things, yet a few words in a book bother you enough to make this post based in ignorance.

Please take a seat and understand where we are coming from because in this current day and age the hate is coming to whites from non-whites one hundred fold.

Also you’re not a “melanated person” uniquely because EVERYONE has melanin. If one didn’t have melanin you would literally be transparent and see-through like a sheet of glass.

I respect your answer in regards to the massacres that humans have done to eachother, but not going to lie i do beleive Blacks deserve reperations for what has happened to them, we are the aborignals of America, we are the natives and we are still being hunted down like game. It happens so much in fact that we just accept it as the norm.....that isn't a world that i want to raise my future children in. So its hard to stop having the victim mindset when you're still the victim. Its hard not to complain when damn near everyday you hear about an unarmed teenager being mutilated by rounds of bullets, so much gets swept under the rug when it comes to police killings agaisnt us or just police brutality it's not even funny.

One final question remains unanswered
Who is the Father of the Black Race? Many Black Satanist have wondered about this. How is it possible for a White creator to give birth to a race of Dark Skinned wooly haired people? I wish this would've been answered a long time ago when I came to the JOS around 2016. Answering this question will revitalize our faith and commitment to the JOS and help build a better relationship with other Satanist. We need this. Especially in today's propaganda filled society.

Satan is the father of the black race. Satan created the Black race first like a prototype. Satan created all other gentile races as well and when u look into the history of Traditional African Religion you see that they at their core of Satan. That’s because Satan and the Egyptian gods were with the black race teaching them. You can read this more here

http://josafrica.com/black_spirituality.html

As for the white race they are his direct descendants. That’s why many white people have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Yet and still all gentile people are his creation and He gave all gentile people a kundalini serpent to reach godhead.

Azureflame666 said:
I respect your answer in regards to the massacres that humans have done to eachother, but not going to lie i do beleive Blacks deserve reperations for what has happened to them, we are the aborignals of America, we are the natives and we are still being hunted down like game. It happens so much in fact that we just accept it as the norm.....that isn't a world that i want to raise my future children in. So its hard to stop having the victim mindset when you're still the victim. Its hard not to complain when damn near everyday you hear about an unarmed teenager being mutilated by rounds of bullets, so much gets swept under the rug when it comes to police killings agaisnt us or just police brutality it's not even funny.

Who is the Father of the Black Race? Many Black Satanist have wondered about this. How is it possible for a White creator to give birth to a race of Dark Skinned wooly haired people? I wish this would've been answered a long time ago when I came to the JOS around 2016. Answering this question will revitalize our faith and commitment to the JOS and help build a better relationship with other Satanist. We need this. Especially in today's propaganda filled society.

AND BLACK PEOPLE WILL CONTINUE TO BE VCTIMS IF WE ALL KEEP SAYING WE ARE VICTIMS. That is part of the Jewish curse and plan.

All gentiles are victims--plain and simple.

The whole reparations situation has been discussed and is obsolete. If anything, all of humanity deserves reparations from Jews. And who is hunting black people down? Not white people. JEWS ARE-- just like they have always been doing to black people. Jews are why we suffer. You must also keep in mind that Blacks are hunting down Blacks, not any other race. Black people kill each other by the hundreds ever year in America. The statistics are clear. Black on black violence is a serious thing. You should read the book BLACK LIES MATTER by Taleeb Starkes, a black man.

I'd also like black people to say something about the Arabs who have enslaved blacks for centuries, viciously, and are still enslaving blacks to this day in parts of Africa...

Another job well done by the jew convincing blacks that white people are hunting them when the truth is the whole "police killing blacks by record numbers" is false. They control the media and create that lie to make blacks think and believe that white people, America and the police are against them. If black people really want to thrive and prosper, they'd stop killing each other and adopting the victim mentality. It's time to come into our own power, know the jewish enemy, break their curses on us and find Satan and the great kundalini serpent energy in us.

Also, gentiles of different races have been in the Americas for a long time, Whites, blacks and others. All the continents were connected at some point long ago, so I don't pay any mind to any race saying they were the original people of America.

The black race was created first through genetic engineering by Satan and the gods. We have the extraterrestrial DNA in us from the gods. The gods wanted and meant to create different races. Our black ancestors knew this. The traditional African religions were branches of Satanism.

Make sure you don't let the enemy get to you and make you feel alienated from Satan just because he is of the Nordic race. There are different races of gods out in the universe.

I interact with a Nordic/white god almost every day and I'll have you know...they are definitely for all the races-- we are all a cosmic family.

Azureflame666 said:

http://josafrica.com/who_brought_the_slaves_to_america.html

Jews ran the transatlantic slave trade.

As for police brutality the police are ran by Freemasons which the Jews control and the Police departments are trained by Israel.

https://www.amnestyusa.org/with-whom-are-many-u-s-police-departments-training-with-a-chronic-human-rights-violator-israel/

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/6/12/how-the-us-and-israel-exchange-tactics-in-violence-and-control

Also if you’re a dedicated satanist u should have no problem asking Satan how he created the Black race and any other questions you have.

Azureflame666 said:

Where are any black people "hunted down like game" anywhere in America? That would be in places like Chicago, where the shooter is also black. Every time a black person is killed in America, 99% of the time it has been a black man who did it.

Do you know how many unarmed black men have been killed by police in the last year? Only around 10. And they are considered as unarmed because there is not a gun or knife in his hand, but this does not mean that it was not self defence. Most of these cases he has tackled an officer and is on top of him actively beating the shit out of him or her. Or is in a car actively trying to run somebody over. In the middle of doing an attempted murder, but it is written as unarmed because there is no gun in his hand.

If you actually do care about black people being murdered, you would try to produce a cultural change within your people and influence them to stop killing each other. Go to Chicago or the Bronx and tell young black men to stop shooting at other young black men, which often happens at things like community parties and barbeques where black children end up in the path of the stray bullets.

And you want reparations for slavery, but right now today in Libya there are actual Millions of black slaves who are owned by black owners. And this is right this minute, this is not hundreds of years ago. If you actually care about black slaves and want to free them, then do work towards freeing them. Raise awareness and education about this. Create campaigns of petitions and education so that everybody knows about this. Make sure all politicians of every level understand that this is what people care about.

So many people have tried to get that drug addicted basketball player freed from the Russian prison for trafficking drugs into another country. Imagine if instead of that, all of these people could have tried just as hard to try to end slavery in Libya, and with that much support it would have gotten people to listen.

But the truth is this is not a priority of most black americans. Most black americans do not even know about this, and most of the ones that know do not care. They want to preoccupy all of their time by hating white people, and acknowledging the truth of black slaves being owned by black owners does not allow them to do this. Just like how they will focus endlessly on the ten "unarmed" black men killed by police every year, out of which you can honestly say maybe two or three of them were mistakes and did not deserve it. And they will never spend a single moment caring about the multiple thousands of black people every year who have been viciously murdered by black men.

It all comes down to what a person's actual intentions are. Is your intention to actually help black people, and stop them from being killed or enslaved? Or is your intention only to hate white people? Because these two goals are entirely seperate and are in opposite directions from each other. It is not white people who are doing these crimes, look at any of the examples and any of the numbers.

Thomas Sowell is a Black author that deconstructs the Black victimization paradigm, maybe you should check his works to deprogram yourself. This Black podcast host has also good political info and is also a good influence out of degeneracy in the Black race if you need a succesful model to shake you away of the lies of BLM and the "reperations" bs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPMg4veO0XE

One case of “hunting black people” is yuge Democratic Party donor (((ED BUCK)))

He basically ran a high class trap house and would bring black men to his house, get everyone high on meth and then chase them around with knives among other bizarre things.

Thankfully this modern day DNC plantation owner is in jail now.

Here is a Jew York times article about it. They are usually inaccurate but this was actually a decent piece.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/16/magazine/ed-buck-case.html#commentsContainer

I read all of your replies much respect to you all for saying your part, I will be doing further research on the matter. 🙏🏾 Any other information that you guys may have please share!

Azureflame666 said:
I read all of your replies much respect to you all for saying your part, I will be doing further research on the matter. 🙏🏾 Any other information that you guys may have please share!

If I'm correct I've given you an answer to your question before but anyways...

I'd advise you to increase the power of your third eye if you haven't, then ask any of the gods or your GD to help you find answers. I am black(South African), and i can tell you from what i see even though there's still xain influences. African traditional religions and culture have such a good correlation, like being Satanist and black for me. Actually helps me discover more about being black and spirituals.

Why would my DG and satan lead me down paths where I'm discovering more and more about true black culture and religion, how regions protect and honour this giant snake( they call it a water spirit) and many people go to where it lives and pray in the same water it stays in. It's Brown and Gold. Can you imagine the beauty of that? And that's without reading corrupts truths and lies thats online.

Just from following the Gods advise and lead.

If you and Many other's, who get confused by the text and references here. Want to find the actual truth you should focus on getting it from the source...

I'm sure you'll find what you looking for soon.
I hope you enjoy your journey to discovery.

Brandonn said:
Azureflame666 said:

I'd advise you to increase the power of your third eye if you haven't, then ask any of the gods or your GD to help you find answers. I am black(South African), and i can tell you from what i see even though there's still xain influences. African traditional religions and culture have such a good correlation, like being Satanist and black for me. Actually helps me discover more about being black and spirituals.

Why would my DG and satan lead me down paths where I'm discovering more and more about true black culture and religion, how regions protect and honour this giant snake( they call it a water spirit) and many people go to where it lives and pray in the same water it stays in. It's Brown and Gold. Can you imagine the beauty of that? And that's without reading corrupts truths and lies thats online.

If you and Many other's, who get confused by the text and references here. Want to find the actual truth you should focus on getting it from the source...

Yes Traditional African Religions were branches of spiritual Satanism

HP Shannon did good writing about it.

Cowboy123 said:
Brandonn said:
Azureflame666 said:

Yes Traditional African Religions were branches of spiritual Satanism

HP Shannon did good writing about it.

She truly did; I'm personally more drawn in old by cultural practices then new modern one's.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back