Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Blood ritual in africa

Sarjam05

Smite said:
Sarjam05 said:
I want to do a ritual to Ogun and Oshun; how would I do it without doing the animal sacrifice?

Ogun us not a physical entity or a spirit, the african gods are only the personifications of the soul and energy centers or more the brain.
You can do a ritual to ogun which is part of you. By performing dances drums and vibrating words of power that exults his name. Remember ogun is a part of us, so doing a ritual to ogun means that you are doing a ritual to awaken a part of your own soul. Your chakras and brain centers. This information can be found

Ogun has to do with the masculine attributes such as war, iron smithing and hunting and so on. This is why rituals are done in other to awaking that part of us that embody these abilities. Ogun is also related to the root and solar plexus chakra so working on these chakras and your masculine part if the soul awaking the power of ogun in you.

Blood sacrifices is done due to lack of energy for whatever working that is to be done. It is like stealing energy from another entity because you can not generate this energy yourself. This is parasitic. Only lower unevolved entities and magicians do this, in satanism you are thought how to raise energy for rituals or magick. Word of power, yoga and traditional dances. You can also store energy using crystals.

Cheif priest use animal sacrifices because they need the energy of those animals to do the working that is asked for them. Because they don't have this energy in stock or know how to raise it, they get it from an animal, it is parasitic but this is because they are unevolved yet to get this energy themselves.these can only happen when african evolve to a certain level.

In atlantis and other advanced civilization they had giant crystals which powered the city and also was their source of energy. This giant crystals was protected by a high priestess. Even in egypt this pyramid was was built as an energy conductor. It was built facing the stars in other to tap into their energies of these stars systems by aligning with them. Rituals were done inside the pyramids and the pyramid is said to contained high energy as noticed by archeologist. The pyramid was not built as a tomb as it was formally said by archeologist but as a sacred place were pharos and cheif priest performed rituals using energy from the stars(sun). So in the future in an advanced africans civilization, africans will have their own source of energy, maybe they will have thier own pyramids or crystals so cheif priests or priestesses won't have to get these energy from innocent animals. Blood ritual is parasitic but because of the lower spiritual state most people are now I don't think it is something that will stop anytime soon until blacks have advanced to a certain level.

Very intelligent. Thanks.

Smite said:
Sarjam05 said:
I want to do a ritual to Ogun and Oshun; how would I do it without doing the animal sacrifice?

Ogun us not a physical entity or a spirit, the african gods are only the personifications of the soul and energy centers or more the brain.
You can do a ritual to ogun which is part of you. By performing dances drums and vibrating words of power that exults his name. Remember ogun is a part of us, so doing a ritual to ogun means that you are doing a ritual to awaken a part of your own soul. Your chakras and brain centers. This information can be found

Ogun has to do with the masculine attributes such as war, iron smithing and hunting and so on. This is why rituals are done in other to awaking that part of us that embody these abilities. Ogun is also related to the root and solar plexus chakra so working on these chakras and your masculine part if the soul awaking the power of ogun in you.

Blood sacrifices is done due to lack of energy for whatever working that is to be done. It is like stealing energy from another entity because you can not generate this energy yourself. This is parasitic. Only lower unevolved entities and magicians do this, in satanism you are thought how to raise energy for rituals or magick. Word of power, yoga and traditional dances. You can also store energy using crystals.

Cheif priest use animal sacrifices because they need the energy of those animals to do the working that is asked for them. Because they don't have this energy in stock or know how to raise it, they get it from an animal, it is parasitic but this is because they are unevolved yet to get this energy themselves.these can only happen when african evolve to a certain level.

In atlantis and other advanced civilization they had giant crystals which powered the city and also was their source of energy. This giant crystals was protected by a high priestess. Even in egypt this pyramid was was built as an energy conductor. It was built facing the stars in other to tap into their energies of these stars systems by aligning with them. Rituals were done inside the pyramids and the pyramid is said to contained high energy as noticed by archeologist. The pyramid was not built as a tomb as it was formally said by archeologist but as a sacred place were pharos and cheif priest performed rituals using energy from the stars(sun). So in the future in an advanced africans civilization, africans will have their own source of energy, maybe they will have thier own pyramids or crystals so cheif priests or priestesses won't have to get these energy from innocent animals. Blood ritual is parasitic but because of the lower spiritual state most people are now I don't think it is something that will stop anytime soon until blacks have advanced to a certain level.

How do you know what they did in Atlantis?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back