Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Baron samedi ?

Baroness Blossom

Hello dear sisters and brothers

I have a question I want to ask you.
Who is Baron Samedi ? And is he our enemy ? Or is it something metaphorical ?

Have a nice evening ^^

Baroness Blossom said:

Have a nice evening ^^

Baron Samedi is one of the gods that are worshipped by Voodoo/Hoodoo and WhoeverElseDo. They are called Loa. From what I remember reading, Baron Samedi and the other voodoo gods made a pact with the Vietnamese during their war with the US. Baron was willing to attack people for money, or perhaps a Voodoo/Hoodoo/whoever priest offered another incentive. They attack in unusual elaborate ways and drain their victims, using their power against them. If you can stall Baron long enough, he does back down eventually. I wouldn't say he's friendly or an enemy, I think of the Loa as mercenaries for hire personally.

RED DAWN said:
Baroness Blossom said:

Have a nice evening ^^

Baron Samedi is one of the gods that are worshipped by Voodoo/Hoodoo and WhoeverElseDo. They are called Loa. From what I remember reading, Baron Samedi and the other voodoo gods made a pact with the Vietnamese during their war with the US. Baron was willing to attack people for money, or perhaps a Voodoo/Hoodoo/whoever priest offered another incentive. They attack in unusual elaborate ways and drain their victims, using their power against them. If you can stall Baron long enough, he does back down eventually. I wouldn't say he's friendly or an enemy, I think of the Loa as mercenaries for hire personally.

I understand, thank you for helping. ^^

Have a nice evening

Smite said:
Baron samedi is the god of the under world, he helps souls pass into the underworld safely, he is perpendicular to hades in greek and osiris as he helps soul in their passing into the afterlife and protects them. Baron has nothing to do with killing people or attacking for money. he is instead said to have the attributes of resurrection and healing.

Yes, but High Priestess Shanon said the loas could be hostile thought forums too. That's why I thought it would be better if I ask here. and thank you for helping.

Baroness Blossom said:
Smite said:
Baron samedi is the god of the under world, he helps souls pass into the underworld safely, he is perpendicular to hades in greek and osiris as he helps soul in their passing into the afterlife and protects them. Baron has nothing to do with killing people or attacking for money. he is instead said to have the attributes of resurrection and healing.

Yes, but High Priestess Shanon said the loas could be hostile thought forums too. That's why I thought it would be better if I ask here. and thank you for helping.

I'm sorry, I misspelled it because I use google translate.

It is obvious that many of the Loa are thoughtforms or enemy entities.
this is what it said on the site black for satan. So I wondered and asked if Baron Samedi would be the enemy. Thank you again for your reply. Sorry for my spelling and translation mistakes, I hope you didn't misunderstand me.

Have a nice day

Smite said:
Baroness Blossom said:
Smite said:

Yes that reminds me,I think I have heard of a woman who died after summoning papa legba, I can't tell for sure if they are really thoughtforms or not but wha I know is that the hatian voodoo is heavily corrupted with catholic and I do not like the way the Loas are been potrayed with cigarettes, pots or drinking rum, these are really horrible representations of the deities and lowers their class in my opinion.
If you are really interested in voodoo or african spirituality the IFA religion of nigeria has all the answers your looking for, the only thing is the animal sacrifice but this is optional and can be excluded If you want.

I'm not really interested in voodoo but baron samedi intrigued me and thank you again for your answer.

You mentioned animal sacrifice, I didn't quite understand it, could you please repeat it?

Baroness Blossom said:
Baroness Blossom said:
Smite said:

this is what it said on the site black for satan. So I wondered and asked if Baron Samedi would be the enemy. Thank you again for your reply. Sorry for my spelling and translation mistakes, I hope you didn't misunderstand me.

Have a nice day
And how can you be sure that what ''Whitecloud aka Smitesays is true. The dude is a troll.

BlackEagle666 said:
Baroness Blossom said:
Baroness Blossom said:

Have a nice day
And how can you be sure that what ''Whitecloud aka Smitesays is true. The dude is a troll.

what? I did not know that. thank you for warning

BlackEagle666 said:
The Baron Samedi thing is related to the New Age faith simply corrupting information about our gods.

Hımm I'm confused now. Can you please explain again ? And I apologize for my misunderstanding.

Baroness Blossom said:
Smite said:

Smite doesn't know what he's talking about. Baron Samedi is not a "thought form" as far as I can tell, however perhaps he might be. I see thought forms and souls both fundamentally being the same thing, except their complexity in expression and functions. One argument that Baron Samedi isn't a typical thought form is that he's very expressive in ways that aren't necessary. A thought form will typically conserve energy to their designated functions in order to function most effectively. Secondly, Baron Samedi functioned at the level of a Demon but not having energy associated with either Demons or of the enemy. Also, Baron seems to have a "I don't give a fuck about social norms" impression, so while it may appear "lower class" to do things that Baron and the other Loa might do, the Loa see themselves above human socialization standards, and they have every right to do so. People like Smite who try to dictate the expressions of anyone but themselves is pretty hilarious, but downright delusional in this case.

RED DAWN said:
Baroness Blossom said:
Smite said:

Smite doesn't know what he's talking about. Baron Samedi is not a "thought form" as far as I can tell, however perhaps he might be. I see thought forms and souls both fundamentally being the same thing, except their complexity in expression and functions. One argument that Baron Samedi isn't a typical thought form is that he's very expressive in ways that aren't necessary. A thought form will typically conserve energy to their designated functions in order to function most effectively. Secondly, Baron Samedi functioned at the level of a Demon but not having energy associated with either Demons or of the enemy. Also, Baron seems to have a "I don't give a fuck about social norms" impression, so while it may appear "lower class" to do things that Baron and the other Loa might do, the Loa see themselves above human socialization standards, and they have every right to do so. People like Smite who try to dictate the expressions of anyone but themselves is pretty hilarious, but downright delusional in this case.

I get it now. thank you for helping and I didn't know She/he was a troll I'm really sorry.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back