Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Nature and Races ( Re-Post )

BlackEagle666

Website
www.josafrica.com
Nature and Races
I have been wanting to write about this for a couple of days now. Someone also emailed me about the topic. This is especially for non whites. I understand how non whites feel if they were to come in contact with much of the posts on the groups and forums about the White/Aryan race. It bothered me to some time ago but I asked Satan and the gods to help me understand better the whole situation with nature and our roles. It occurred to me while I was at work and being open.

Think of it this way:

In nature, there are many species of animals and plants ALL with different unique functions and abilities. There are many animals and plants that have higher abilities but still are apart of nature and its entirety nonetheless.
Satan and the gods made me realize that the purpose of life and nature is to exist and better yourself and be the best you can be. As most of you already know.

Nature isn't utilitarian, meaning that just because a race or species does not appear extrovertly extraordinary or haven't created GREAT things in comparison to other species, does NOT mean they are inferior or worthless. Its hard to describe. Try to compare a cat and lizard. Just because the cat can jump very high, very agile and can do things the lizard cannot, does not necessarily mean that the lizard is inferior or worthless. The lizard has his own traits and abilities unique to itself. See what I mean?

There is so much to nature and reality that if we confine ourselves to comparing all the time we end up disappointing ourselves and not understanding and embracing our inner existence all in itself.

Each race is their own existence and metaphysic. Satan created each race in a unique way with different strengths and weaknesses. To compare a white person to an asian or a black to an asian is not fair. The jewish liberals try to make us all equal but we are not.

Each race is at a different level, evolutionarily speaking. Thats why they cannot be strictly compared. But we should recognize and accept greatness and our own capabilities.

From what I have come to understand and have confirmed with Satan because I wanted to make sure, the Black race is amongst oldest race and has had their own advanced culture and serpent priesthood. With the White race, they have more creative potential and capabilities is because they come from the gods. The White race has a right to feel proud and distinguished. If you got it, flaunt it. Am I right?

The black race and other races has a right to feel proud and dignified because we all come from the Same perfect being who made us with an objective in mind. For a reason. We are unique and alive. Thats how nature operates.

In the past, all the races lived in balance and in harmony and respected each other. The races were okay with Whites advancing others technologically and helping the non whites. Just because they have a greater creative potential does not mean that they would enslave other races or feel that other races need to be enslaved. (Pertaining to what one person asked me) That's a jew concept and anyone thinking that just because a race or species has an advantage means they have to enslave is very twisted.

Creativity and Power and talent is not just a White/Nordic thing. There are different races of Gods with great skill and power. The Gods don't compare strengths and weaknesses in the way that humans do. They recognize each others skill and greatness and understand their disadvantages if any. We all should learn to accept what is reality as opposed to trying to work against it and deny. It brings peace and liberation, in my experience.

Always keep this in mind, that if Satan thought that the other non whites were inferior or not worth it, he wouldn't have even thought about bringing into creation and into reality non white gentiles such as ourselves. Satan doesn't make mistakes like that. Also, keep in mind that no matter what a race is better at isn't the only importance here because in the end, the whole point is for all of us to become gods and become perfect through the Magnum Opus.

Hope this helps many. It has helped me come to terms with many things.

I am a black gentile and I feel beautiful and whole being of a race that has had much ancient satanic history.
A Being from Satan.

We are all in this together.
https://web.archive.org/web/20170720073015/http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic11484.html
-HPS Shannon

TrueWolfSoul11 said:
whites are a YANG-oriented race, where as the darker races are YIN

This is a fictional thing to say. The balance of yin and yang energies varries enormously between each individual person, and it can not be generalized by race.

TrueWolfSoul11 said:
White people are not better than the darker Gentile races. Yang energy does not overpower YIN energy and whites are a YANG-oriented race, where as the darker races are YIN. Life itself is a balance between both of these energies... The black hole can absorb the strongest light in the universe, but it's also the light that gives LIFE. There's always a flip side to everything... Those who understand consciousness well enough will also come to know that **NOTHING** can ever truly be known either, so to say that whites "are the best" is an argument based upon ignorance and argument I can make several points against..

And I would further make more points against this claim; if not for the fact that HC likes to censor comments and keeps people from having an actual argument ((as he will likely censor this comment as well)), but if anyone wants to hit me up on Discord or through e-mail then I would be **More than happy** to have this discussion.

White people are not better than the darker Gentile races.

Whites built civilization and account for almost 100 percent of technological innovations and inventions. Whites also have the highest capacity for empathy and compassion.

If blacks and browns were so great compared to whites the majority of crimes would not be committed by them. Almost all robberies, murders, rapes in the EU and North America are done by browns or blacks. Black on white crime is much higher than vice versa. Blacks are aggressive and violent by nature, compared to whites and asians. IN schools white children will almost always get bullied all the time almost exclusively by blacks and browns.

IF the non white races were so damn great in their current state they wouldn't be trying to flood white mans countries to have a "better life", and yet still they turn the places they invade into violent unsafe shitholes, showing that even being in an environment where there is little to no scarcity that they will still behave like animals. Why are all the mudhuts in africa not skyscrapers yet? whites have always been and will always be your betters And this is simply because we are on different stages of evolution, its just the way it is. Any one who doesn't recognize this is brainwashed by jews or is a jew trying to push some agenda.

Now go back to BLM because trolls like you get shat on here. And remember
5279b26d888c9d83.jpg

Shadowcat said:
TrueWolfSoul11 said:
White people are not better than the darker Gentile races. Yang energy does not overpower YIN energy and whites are a YANG-oriented race, where as the darker races are YIN. Life itself is a balance between both of these energies... The black hole can absorb the strongest light in the universe, but it's also the light that gives LIFE. There's always a flip side to everything... Those who understand consciousness well enough will also come to know that **NOTHING** can ever truly be known either, so to say that whites "are the best" is an argument based upon ignorance and argument I can make several points against..

And I would further make more points against this claim; if not for the fact that HC likes to censor comments and keeps people from having an actual argument ((as he will likely censor this comment as well)), but if anyone wants to hit me up on Discord or through e-mail then I would be **More than happy** to have this discussion.

Whites built civilization and account for almost 100 percent of technological innovations and inventions. Whites also have the highest capacity for empathy and compassion.

If blacks and browns were so great compared to whites the majority of crimes would not be committed by them. Almost all robberies, murders, rapes in the EU and North America are done by browns or blacks. Black on white crime is much higher than vice versa. Blacks are aggressive and violent by nature, compared to whites and asians. IN schools white children will almost always get bullied all the time almost exclusively by blacks and browns.

IF the non white races were so damn great in their current state they wouldn't be trying to flood white mans countries to have a "better life", and yet still they turn the places they invade into violent unsafe shitholes, showing that even being in an environment where there is little to no scarcity that they will still behave like animals. Why are all the mudhuts in africa not skyscrapers yet? whites have always been and will always be your betters And this is simply because we are on different stages of evolution, its just the way it is. Any one who doesn't recognize this is brainwashed by jews or is a jew trying to push some agenda.

5279b26d888c9d83.jpg

On this topic, would you say that races of humans could be more influenced by certain planets than others? Like say the White race more influenced by planets like Mercury, Uranus and Jupiter, or the black race influenced by Mars the Sun or Saturn, the Asian race like Mercury, the Sun, the Moon, etc.

Though it's kinda sad that if you try to tell someone White people aren't evil and are basically the ones who introduced to every non-white race the things that helped them advance and be great in the first place, will basically crucify you. But will kiss a "white passing" Jew's ass and their non-white cohorts...

TrueWolfSoul11 said:

I, as a black person, do not deny all that the white race has accomplished and I respect them greatly and so should you. That's nature and we don't oppose it. Regardless, you can advance and become stronger.

Kevin Hernandez said:
Shadowcat said:
TrueWolfSoul11 said:

5279b26d888c9d83.jpg

On this topic, would you say that races of humans could be more influenced by certain planets than others? Like say the White race more influenced by planets like Mercury, Uranus and Jupiter, or the black race influenced by Mars the Sun or Saturn, the Asian race like Mercury, the Sun, the Moon, etc.

Though it's kinda sad that if you try to tell someone White people aren't evil and are basically the ones who introduced to every non-white race the things that helped them advance and be great in the first place, will basically crucify you. But will kiss a "white passing" Jew's ass and their non-white cohorts...

Yes it is sad. I do believe blacks are very close to the energy of mars specifically. IMHO when it is terroformed it will be a perfect habitat for them when the aryan race builds their new reich here. Blacks are a warrior race, which honestly also could be used for great things, but right now is also being abused copiously by the jews to their endgame of whites extinction.

TrueWolfSoul11 said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
TrueWolfSoul11 said:
whites are a YANG-oriented race, where as the darker races are YIN

This is a fictional thing to say. The balance of yin and yang energies varries enormously between each individual person, and it can not be generalized by race.

Yin and Yang is everything; and there's only one consciousness... Humanity is not separate, but we are one... Consciousness is an OCEAN, and we are but a wave within it. The darker races represent the YIN, and the white race represents the YANG... More so than not; although the souls of white people are based upon the BLACK HOLE; where as the souls of the darker races are based upon the SUN, and this can be sensed by those who are psychic enough to sense souls... I use to be; and I came very close in my life to utilizing my own psychic potential; to where I would of been able to demonstrate extreme psychic ability out in the open, but I was stopped by astral entities... The system itself is designed to keep humanity from ever utilizing their own psychic potential.

More drug induced nonsense and insanity from you. Thank you for nothing.

TrueWolfSoul11 said:

Discussions of yin/yang and elements are very simplistic and foundational concepts in regards to energetic interactions. In that way, you don't necessarily need highly advanced intuition to make these broader conclusions about race. If we were trying to judge the elements of a specific person, this may be harder.

Yes, earth is yin and fire is yang. Blacks exhibit earth, which is most prominently shown in their ability to stay cool, calm, have tougher bodies, and be sensitive to musical rhythm. Blacks also exhibit fire, which is shown in their aggression, sports ability, and leadership.

So Blacks are not totally yin, as the fire prominence balances them out in that regard. Asians are most highly associated with air and water, shown in their high intellect, high empathy, but also lacking in raw aggression and sexuality compared to others. When their aggression is finally triggered, such as in war scenarios, they become fanatical, which is again very water-like.

Whites fall into the middle of these categories. Whites are more air and water compared to blacks, but not compared to Asians.

-------------------

Each element corresponds to specific chakras and is therefore all relevant to spiritual practices. Yes, water can make on sensitive and spiritually-natured from birth. However, if we lived in a world not controlled by the enemy, each race and person would be able to balance themselves and spiritually advance from the beginning, not just water people or whatever.

Fire and earth are necessary for proper manipulation of, and sensing of true boundaries, of energy. Therefore, Blacks would be able to more powerfully exert their will over the ether around them, as well as stay grounded more easily. Such inherent strengths should not be dismissed so easily.

TrueWolfSoul11 said:
I doubt you're a black person; and if you are then you're 1. Likely a coon, or 2. A host-body for some astral entity... or 3. A sock-puppet account for some likely kike on this forum ((whom is probably HoodedCobra himself)).

And why should I respect a race that ties into the sacred feminine/ YIN the least ((out of all races))...? It's the YIN/ sacred feminine that humanity is cut-off from, and because of this whites 'dominate' over us... And unjustly so.

Some of your opinions differ from the JOS stance on race. Your feelings, as a Black person, are not necessarily surprising, however, given the environment that we have all grown up within.

I am not sure why you insinuated HPHC could be an enemy. He has done much for expanding and protecting the spiritual knowledge we have here. In time, you will start to realize that. Furthermore, HPHC has worked closely with other Black members, including High Priestess Shannon herself.

Please read HPS Shannon's website, where she discusses many details of the Black race, including its relationship to the Gods and other races. This will help answer a lot of your questions, or at least show you what JOS's stance is.

Link: http://www.josafrica.com/

TrueWolfSoul11 said:

Yin and Yang is everything; and there's only one consciousness... Humanity is not separate, but we are one... Consciousness is an OCEAN, and we are but a wave within it. The darker races represent the YIN, and the white race represents the YANG... More so than not; although the souls of white people are based upon the BLACK HOLE; where as the souls of the darker races are based upon the SUN, and this can be sensed by those who are psychic enough to sense souls... I use to be; and I came very close in my life to utilizing my own psychic potential; to where I would of been able to demonstrate extreme psychic ability out in the open, but I was stopped by astral entities... The system itself is designed to keep humanity from ever utilizing their own psychic potential.

this is the borninhell88 pos from the rat den. ignore the ravings of a madman.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=324698 time=1644817600 user_id=21286]
their ability to stay cool, calm,

Yes some individual black people are like this in their personality, since every individual person has their own personality and their own amount of calmness. But in general, I would never consider being calm as a general trait for the black race. I would consider them to generally have the lowest ability to be calm out of all the races, and by far the highest likelihood of snapping and becoming extremely violent for the smallest reasons, or for no reason. Which I would say is the exact opposite of calm.

Generally very high emotional intensity, which I would consider to be a very great strength when used in the right way. But the weakness is very low ability to control impulses. Which this is also able to be a great strength if used the right way in the right situation. But having both of these traits at the same time is an extremely dangerous combination.

TrueWolfSoul11 said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=324701 time=1644818987 user_id=21286]
TrueWolfSoul11 said:
I doubt you're a black person; and if you are then you're 1. Likely a coon, or 2. A host-body for some astral entity... or 3. A sock-puppet account for some likely kike on this forum ((whom is probably HoodedCobra himself)).

And why should I respect a race that ties into the sacred feminine/ YIN the least ((out of all races))...? It's the YIN/ sacred feminine that humanity is cut-off from, and because of this whites 'dominate' over us... And unjustly so.

Some of your opinions differ from the JOS stance on race. Your feelings, as a Black person, are not necessarily surprising, however, given the environment that we have all grown up within.

I am not sure why you insinuated HPHC could be an enemy. He has done much for expanding and protecting the spiritual knowledge we have here. In time, you will start to realize that. Furthermore, HPHC has worked closely with other Black members, including High Priestess Shannon herself.

Please read HPS Shannon's website, where she discusses many details of the Black race, including its relationship to the Gods and other races. This will help answer a lot of your questions, or at least show you what JOS's stance is.

Link: http://www.josafrica.com/

I'm not black... I'm a brown person. A likely mix/ and balance between Yin and Yang energies. :) We make up humanity's best and worse; I believe.

You: I am not sure why you insinuated HPHC could be an enemy. He has done much for expanding and protecting the spiritual knowledge we have here. In time, you will start to realize that.

Me: You don't get it... This knowledge has no real worth if we're prevented by astral entities from actually applying this knowledge to our lives. I'm not saying it's a bad thing that HoodedCobra promotes it... I mean; at least he does on some level, but I also don't think he's 100% honest with a lot of the spiritual knowledge he brings forth; For example... He promotes Western/ Tropical astrology ((and claims that it comes directly from Azazel)) which has been proven to be false by astronomers ("Actual" scientists). Your sun sign in Tropical astrology is not actually your sun sign... It's astronomically incorrect, unlike Vedic astrology ((Sidereal)) that actually has your sun sign correct.

Western astrology has been debunked by the scientific community; and this is an **Established** fact that can easily be looked up on Google. Why does HoodedCobra push bunk astrology...? Simple; he's not only promoting certain spiritual truths, but he's also covering up shit on purpose and it's obvious when you're not so HYPNOTIZED in seeing what you want to see... Just as he allows some people to troll the forums **ON PURPOSE**. I can give one many more examples to why I think HC is a shill; if they would just simply hit me up on instant messenger or through e-mails... I even doubt this particular message will go through. HC has censored my comments many times in the past... And just because he may allow this one to go through doesn't "Prove" that he doesn't censor comments either; let alone isn't a fucking shill. The dude is cunning; and far from stupid.

You: Furthermore, HPHC has worked closely with other Black members, including High Priestess Shannon herself.

Me: How do we know that shes actually black though...? I've never seen her face before... And I've never met a black person that coons to the same level that Shannon does; by saying how whites "Have more potential"/ superior to them. I've met black coons; don't get me wrong, but I **NEVER** actually met a black person that would say whites are literally better than them. I never have... To me; it's very weird that a black person would ever say this and I know I'm not the only one here that suspects that Shannon might be some sock-puppet account, and even if she isn't... She could possibly be some host-body for some astral entity... If she's directly controlled by an astral entity ((through possession)) then she would stick whites above her own race, and it wouldn't actually be her doing it. :) Psychic coercion if you will.

I'm what you consider to be "brown" and I use Vedic astrology, and even some of the Tropical shit makes sense. You also have to understand how Tropical astrology works because it's all about the angle of the ecliptic against the Sun and the planets.

Also, HPHC isn't an enemy, and you have to be either ignorant or willingly stupid to realize that. As for the black community, you have to understand their genome compared to the White race and Satan's race. The black race is naturally very strong and have raw power in terms of magic, health, strength, bioelectricity, etc. That's a fact, and Satan created them and you can ask the Dogons and they'll show you some white gods that taught them and are their creators.

The White race are heavily advanced in technology, science, knowledge, logic, and aether. They are natural creators and scientists to their core, inventors and always finding new ways of improving on what's already before us, always finding evolution to what's before us. If it weren't for the White race, your "brown" ancestors would not have a civilization.

Yin and Yang has nothing to do with race, and it takes a brainwashed mind to see it that way. Jews incited racism because they see non-Jews as territory, so they categorize them, and use their own strengths of each race against them. And you can see this with the negative stereotypes of each race that has been caused mostly by Jewish "terraforming" their natural energies Satan gave them to evolve into godhood, into degeneration and perversion.

It's dangerous to reveal your messenger account and stuff. And anyway, why would a grown man with all the tiles on his house listen to the crap you promote.

By what you're doing now you're misleading a lot of new members and maybe turning them away from Gods and JoS...

TrueWolfSoul11 said:
@Kevin Hernandez

Do you have instant messenger...? Hit me up on instant messenger dude. I can do Skype, Discord... Anything you want me to do. It's important... :) I would really like to talk to ya. Just give me a minute of your time, and if you don't like what I got to say... You don't need to talk to me ever again. Just block my ass... What do you got to lose man? There's a lot about Lakota culture, and spirituality... Something that is very likely worth knowing for an outsider. Information for information...? I can scratch your back, if you scratch mine...

As for the existence of the 'Gods'... These super advanced "Aryan Aliens" ((that ultimately don't do shit for humanity)); well... We can talk there too... I got a lot to say about these piece of shit 'Gods' that HC would never allow me to say on here. Humanity has always been a controlled/ and 'enslaved' species... These 'Gods' aren't what you think they are. They're alien hybrids... A mix between human and alien. The real aliens behind humanity's creation look nothing like us.

According to our tribal leaders ((among the Sioux)): the white man was created by the 'Gods' to help control/ and 'enslave' humanity. We've never believed them to be a "Master race". The ancient astronaut theory has been talked about among the Sioux for thousands and thousands of years... Way before Erich Von Daniken, Stitchens, or the "History Channel" ever touched on the subject. The tribal leaders themselves work directly with the 'Gods' to help enslave their own communities too, only because they have no choice, but they speak the truth about white people.

Read all your replies to not just me but everything you said to the other fellow Satanists in this forum and I'm gonna call out your ignorance.

1: I'm Mexican, have Toltec, Aztec, Mayan heritage (which means I have Polynesian and Hindu heritage). I have Navajo heritage from my grandma. I have French and Mediterranean Aryan descendance from my grandpa. Reason I mention this is because I don't "favor" White people over my race. I love both, I love Gentiles and grow to appreciate them, but you CANNOT act like White people haven't contributed to the evolution of Native American and Mesoamerican civilizations. Vedic India (which a good portion of the White race descended from) have came here and migrated here and taught us their wisdom, and we have similar gods as theirs (and many other civilizations around the world and they were WHITE. IF THEY WERE NOT WHITE, THE AZTECS WOULD NOT CONFUSE HERNAN CORTEZ FOR QUETZALCOATL, WHO IS SAID TO BE WHITE IN THEIR OWN TEXTS!) Also, some Native American tribes are actually of Germanic descent, since it is a fact that Vikings, Greeks, Druids, Romans, Celts and Germanic people's migrated to Americas and Mexico.

Enfin, trying to remove White people and the gods (whom most are White) out of the equation isn't truthful. I used to believe the gods were darker or looked differently when that wasn't the case. And it isn't whitewashing or trying to undermine non-White gentile greatness and accomplishments. However, don't deny White race's accomplishments which are far greater than ours. It's not a hard pill to swallow and it's about being humble and grateful.

2. If I want to learn about anything, i wouldnt go out of my way to talk to YOU.

3. The whole point of astrology is to work on your soul, pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses and achieve the Magnum Opus. Who cares if it's one sign or degree less or more? I use both and even the Nakshatra system. Some make sense and some don't, from both sides. But who cares if you're probably going to use planetary squares to strengthen your planets and chakras anyway, which is the whole point of astrology, strengthen what is weak and become healthier and stronger as a soul and as a being. It can be used for so many things, divination, understanding someone, prediction and preparation for future events, etc. Don't limit yourself to one or the other. And respect the astrologers and the gods who gave us this gift of astrology in the first place that came before us.

Class is dismissed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2396760/How-Comanche-Indians-butchered-babies-roasted-enemies-alive.html

https://archive.seattletimes.com/archive/?date=20000907&slug=4041058

https://heretical.com/cannibal/namerica.html 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/the-truth-behind-the-cannibals-of-congo-5355387.html

https://www.heretical.com/cannibal/congo1.html

https://nationalvanguard.org/2015/05/cannibalism-still-stalks-african-conflicts/

TrueWolfSoul11 said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
TrueWolfSoul11 said:
I'm not black... I'm a brown person. A likely mix/ and balance between Yin and Yang energies. :) We make up humanity's best and worse; I believe.

You: I am not sure why you insinuated HPHC could be an enemy. He has done much for expanding and protecting the spiritual knowledge we have here. In time, you will start to realize that.

Me: You don't get it... This knowledge has no real worth if we're prevented by astral entities from actually applying this knowledge to our lives. I'm not saying it's a bad thing that HoodedCobra promotes it... I mean; at least he does on some level, but I also don't think he's 100% honest with a lot of the spiritual knowledge he brings forth; For example... He promotes Western/ Tropical astrology ((and claims that it comes directly from Azazel)) which has been proven to be false by astronomers ("Actual" scientists). Your sun sign in Tropical astrology is not actually your sun sign... It's astronomically incorrect, unlike Vedic astrology ((Sidereal)) that actually has your sun sign correct.

Western astrology has been debunked by the scientific community; and this is an **Established** fact that can easily be looked up on Google. Why does HoodedCobra push bunk astrology...? Simple; he's not only promoting certain spiritual truths, but he's also covering up shit on purpose and it's obvious when you're not so HYPNOTIZED in seeing what you want to see... Just as he allows some people to troll the forums **ON PURPOSE**. I can give one many more examples to why I think HC is a shill; if they would just simply hit me up on instant messenger or through e-mails... I even doubt this particular message will go through. HC has censored my comments many times in the past... And just because he may allow this one to go through doesn't "Prove" that he doesn't censor comments either; let alone isn't a fucking shill. The dude is cunning; and far from stupid.

You: Furthermore, HPHC has worked closely with other Black members, including High Priestess Shannon herself.

Me: How do we know that shes actually black though...? I've never seen her face before... And I've never met a black person that coons to the same level that Shannon does; by saying how whites "Have more potential"/ superior to them. I've met black coons; don't get me wrong, but I **NEVER** actually met a black person that would say whites are literally better than them. I never have... To me; it's very weird that a black person would ever say this and I know I'm not the only one here that suspects that Shannon might be some sock-puppet account, and even if she isn't... She could possibly be some host-body for some astral entity... If she's directly controlled by an astral entity ((through possession)) then she would stick whites above her own race, and it wouldn't actually be her doing it. :) Psychic coercion if you will.

I'm what you consider to be "brown" and I use Vedic astrology, and even some of the Tropical shit makes sense. You also have to understand how Tropical astrology works because it's all about the angle of the ecliptic against the Sun and the planets.

Also, HPHC isn't an enemy, and you have to be either ignorant or willingly stupid to realize that. As for the black community, you have to understand their genome compared to the White race and Satan's race. The black race is naturally very strong and have raw power in terms of magic, health, strength, bioelectricity, etc. That's a fact, and Satan created them and you can ask the Dogons and they'll show you some white gods that taught them and are their creators.

The White race are heavily advanced in technology, science, knowledge, logic, and aether. They are natural creators and scientists to their core, inventors and always finding new ways of improving on what's already before us, always finding evolution to what's before us. If it weren't for the White race, your "brown" ancestors would not have a civilization.

Yin and Yang has nothing to do with race, and it takes a brainwashed mind to see it that way. Jews incited racism because they see non-Jews as territory, so they categorize them, and use their own strengths of each race against them. And you can see this with the negative stereotypes of each race that has been caused mostly by Jewish "terraforming" their natural energies Satan gave them to evolve into godhood, into degeneration and perversion.

If you're a brown person, than you're weak and pathetic if you stick whites above your own race. I haven't met a white person that had the same capability that I had in seeing beyond this system... Beyond this matrix/ Plato's cave. :) Also, you'e obviously not spiritually advanced yourself, because if you were then you would understand and see that there's equal power among black and white souls, but this power is expressed differently. Whites aren't better than anyone; and the system **HEAVILY** relies on the myth that they are. It's divide and conquer... There's has to be a 'master race' in order for the Jewtrix to work. Without the matrix and if the darker races were to ever pursue actual power ((through the occult)) then it wouldn't be long before you would see the myth of white superiority die, and without the protection of the Jews and their space-kike masters ((assuming there were to ever be a race war; which I highly doubt would happen)) then it's one that whites wouldn't win... And I'd bet on that.

And how can you come to the conclusion that whites have a lot of ether in their make-up...? They may; and I'm not saying that they don't, despite me suspecting that they don't, but I don't see how anyone can come to any conclusion ((such as that)) if they're not even spiritually advanced enough to really know...? I've never really been allowed to pursue the knowledge in knowing myself, but what I have sensed ((and **SEEN**)) was the fact that the black soul is LIGHT, and the Aryan soul is DARKNESS. This darkness emits light, and the light ((that the black man's soul is based upon)) emits darkness. I've seen it... Sensed it, and even felt it. The darker races have the LIGHT within... Our potential goes beyond this matrix. White people don't have it... They're not connected to the source ((like we are)). Their dead souls... The broken YIN aspect is what their souls are based upon; and it's only broken because the system has cut us off from the feminine YIN aspect... From occult power and knowledge, but on the other hand; the spirit of non-white gentiles is broken, because our spirits are YIN energy... So this brokenness goes both ways.

Whites make up the 3 beasts of the field; 1. The reptilian. 2. The insectoid ((Grey alien)), and 3. The Nordic. They are the enemy... But the only enemy out of the 3 that can be changed into something better, but I doubt they'd ever be the ones to escape this matrix first... I don't believe they're capable of seeing beyond/ or breaking free from this matrix. The white race seems to be ((for the most part)) a masculine/ logic-based race... Not a spiritual one. This is even evident in today's culture... You never see white people get involved in real spirituality; anywhere.

I grew up among white people... Went to a small-town school; and me and like 5 other kids out of like 500 whites kids were the only colored kids there. None of the white kids I went to school with had artistic talent; and none of them were able to see past the BS of Christianity; let alone had any sort of spiritual awareness ((that I was able to pick up on anyways)). They all **proudly** sucked the system's dick... I was even assigned to special *Highschool* art classes when I was going to this school ((and being in the 5TH grade)). Not even the high school shared my talents... And I can go on and on with the examples to why these kids weren't my betters; nor had more potential than I did. I was even eventually suspended from school, because I wasn't obedient/ diagnosed with some sort of "Defiance Disorder" crap... School is a government program. A way to "Tame" people; to make them obedient to the system and white kids seem to follow that program better than any other race I've came across ((besides Asians)). The real knowledge that you can only find in the occult world isn't taught in schools... The knowledge that matters. You graduate; wear the black robe of Saturn, and the box-shaped hat ((representing "IN THE BOX" thinking)), and none of this knowledge ends up freeing you in the end... None of it matters. :)

As for Tropical astrology; there's many astrologers ((Vedic usually)) and those who also use to be Western astrologers that say the same thing about Tropical. It's bullshit... It's not astronomically correct; and actual science has proved this. HoodedCobra promotes bullshit astrology... And he does so right in front of your faces; and you guys **STILL** don't get a hint, and I believe he knows this too... That he's intentionally promoting crap, but why does he do this...? I can't say for certain, because I don't know... There's likely something to Vedic/ Sidereal that he doesn't want people to know about; for one... An astronomically correct form of astrology.

Last, but not least... I'm Native American... Great Plains Indian ((SIOUX)). And you will never meet one Native American that would ever place whites above them... Never literally. In fact; I believe I once read a sermon from HoodedCobra where he actually made the claim that some Native American tribes are actually the enemy of Satan, and he placed us on the same category as Jews... Which would make sense to me anyways; knowing that the Great Plains Indian has never bowed to the white man... We've always been a **STAUNCH** enemy of theirs ((within this Jewish matrix)), but we do not hate them... Native Americans ((the RED/ warrior race)) are one of the only races ((if not THEE only race)) on the planet that have never truly been enslaved either. The 'big ole superior' white man was enslaved by Ottoman Arabs/ brown people for hundreds and hundreds of years; and they were enslaved by the millions. They're not as special as you think they are... And you're obviously not Native American; unless you come from South America, or Hispanic... And if so, than those people have proven over and over again to just how pathetic they are... Fuck any non-white gentile that bows to white people while actually believing them to be their betters. Fuck you... Your kids, and the bitch that brought you into this world.

You're just an angry person pissing in the wind. At the end of the day, what have you accomplished? You're putting all this energy into hating High Priest Hoodedcobra and hating on White people because of your own inferiority complex, and all this time you could be putting that energy instead into starting your own organization to help the world if you truly believe you know it all and that your ideas are superior.

But you don't. You just want to throw punches at other races unproductively and for no good reason, and not even realizing that it accomplishes nothing. And it's not like you're doing this with a megaphone in society like other activists who actually believe in their misguided cause, no... you're doing it on the JoS forums. That makes you and your intentions look suspicious.

If you need to tear down the White race in your own mind and declare that they "aren't special" in order to be at peace with yourself and feel better then fine, but you should ideally keep it to yourself for the sake of harmony on the forums. This is simply far too disruptive and unproductive to be justified.

Fight the real enemy of humanity and do some RTR's if you actually want to be helpful and break the matrix. Otherwise keep oy veying while pretending that you're smarter than everyone.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2396760/How-Comanche-Indians-butchered-babies-roasted-enemies-alive.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/the-truth-behind-the-cannibals-of-congo-5355387.html

https://nationalvanguard.org/2015/05/cannibalism-still-stalks-african-conflicts/

Not just that, some Native American tribes betrayed the Aztecs and gave them up to the Jew Spaniards for access to slaves. They not only owned slaves, but inspired the many ideas, such as using slave's teeth for making a fake set of teeth, making chairs out of human hair, and all sorts of grotesque shit like this. Both the Jews and some degenerate tribes would stoop so low like this.

BlackEagle666 said:
By what you're doing now you're misleading a lot of new members and maybe turning them away from Gods and JoS...

This is the entire thing that this kike is trying to do. Couldn't be any more obvious.

Do you think 'Croatoan' was another case? It seems likely to me.

TrueWolfSoul11 said:
Shadowcat said:

this is the borninhell88 pos from the rat den. ignore the ravings of a madman.

Am I a rat...? Or is that you? lol. Jews are very good at playing the ~"No you!"~ game... After all; we are playing on their ball-court... Living on their planet. The JoS likes to talk all of this bullshit about how the 'Gods' "Won the war" against them, but the Jews are still running shit with an iron-fist... Controlling all governments, currency, still got full control over religious institutions... And so forth, and so forth.

Hmmmmm... I wonder why that is...?

But what I find the most hilarious about all of that; is that this Jewish matrix's sole purpose ((for existing)) is to cover up the existence of 3 things... 1. Humanity's true psychic potential. 2. Our origins. And 3. the existence of E.T. life, and life-forms that just happen to control this planet. It's very odd to me that the 'Gods' themselves can't seem to "Break the rules" in breaking the matrix; and proving that these 3 things exist to the masses. It would be very easy for them to do so; but when asked why they don't... I never get any concrete answers to how, not any that I can't refute anyways. Just a bunch of excuses...

The JoS = Spiritual front for KIKES. Don Danko/ Slothstein use to show this in the symbolism that he used with his stupid sloth that sits on the REPTILIAN turtle. The turtle symbolizes the world... The shell of the turtle is the surface of our planet; that is controlled by the reptilians. The sloth sits upon the world; representing humanity... Stupid and slow. Can never think for ourselves, so we take everything we hear at face-value like from Kike-cobra, and too lazy to do our own research... To where we get actual answers; the same kind of answers that HoodedCobra/ Kike-cobra keeps hidden from those who blindly follow them... And people don't think that HC doesn't have his fellow AGENTS here working along side him? He does... And quite a few of them; as far as I'm concerned, but I wonder how many of them are sock-puppet accounts/ and fake uncle toms? lol.

No you disgusting pleb i am the daughter of romans, phoneticians, and philistines, some of the mightiest and most ancient white populations of this earth, way even before a lot of germanics' ancestors thought it was cool, and you are filth. Your pathetic attempt to physically threaten me only proves my point about most non whites being predisposed to being violent brutes. I take threats to my person very seriously in real life. What is the actual point of you being here when you know you will not sway anyone to anything you say, all of your rambling nonsense? it's just a marry go round of nothingness which is why i chose not to engage you to your own disgruntlement.

I am also aware by the way that you have harassed me before on another gab account almost a year or so ago attacking me out of nowhere trying to tell my my guardian was a grey.

There is nothing you will do or say that will make anyone agree with you on anything. You are just making yourself look stupid by stirring the pot here and are being a time waster to people. Why don't you do all of us a favor and just piss off and never come back? We really don't need you here, and you being here gains you absolutely nothing of worth.

BlackEagle666 said:

This is the entire thing that this kike is trying to do. Couldn't be any more obvious.
Whitecloud is at it again, just can't accept that there are decent black people here who don't hate whites.
Perhaps this is one jewish negro?

jrvan said:
Do you think 'Croatoan' was another case? It seems likely to me.

I don't think that the Roanoke colony was as much of a mystery as some people say. They were not prepared for the winter, they were not able to grow any food, and they were starving and freezing.

Croatoan was the name of the local tribe in that area. I think the Roanoke colonists went to go live with the Croatoan tribe. This tribe was described as being very peaceful, and there were a lot of situations where tribes helped colonists and gave them food. So that is why they carved the word Croatoan into the tree, so anybody who came looking for them will know where they went. The tribe had warm houses and a lot of food to share. And there were stories of Croatoan tribe being seen years later with some white features, like light colored hair and eyes. So that is more evidence that they mixed together with the colonists.

TrueWolfSoul11 said:
Aquarius said:
Whitecloud is at it again, just can't accept that there are decent black people here who don't hate whites.

Ahhh, yes... The good ole "You're a JEW"-card for anyone who disagrees with your feeble views ((that are based on a shit-load of logical fallacies)). :) It never changes... It's always something that the Jews do, do.

Notice that I've never made the claim against anyone when it comes to them being Jewish; I've always said that they **COULD BE** or **PROBABLY** are ((like with HoodedCobra)), but if I ever made the claim where I inserted that they were then it was by mistake... Not by intent. The fact of the matter is; the system is always 1, 2, or 3 steps ahead of us all... And for someone to make a claim that they're not willing to back up or actually prove ((about the system)) only goes to show just how dishonest and dishonorable they are ((as all Jews are; as well)). The JoS has never proved the existence of a Satan/ or "Righteous Nordic aliens" that would also be the creators of humanity. They've only made claims, but never actually proved these claims. For you too insert this belief system as 100% factual truth only goes to show how dishonest you people are...

And the fact that you can't acknowledge the likely fact that HC is a Jew, ((let alone entertain to the idea that you yourself may be one)) only goes to show just how INSECURE you people truly are. :) Could I be a Jew...? Sure. But am I...? No. But I could be lying... And that's possible too, but those who are psychic enough and do have their third eyes open ((which is likely no one; so this may not even matter anyways)) will know that I'm not a Jew, but if you are one such person... Then maybe you should take a glance at HC or Aquarius, and look at them ((through your Third Eyes)) and see if they are...? They share more of the characteristics of a kike than I do. That's for certain...
You literally have mental problems, you've been here from 2 years trying to subvert this place, this behaviour is typical of jews and mentally ill people. You're literally a pest.

TrueWolfSoul11 said:
But I would eat the flesh and the children of the ascended masters;
As I said, mentally ill, and it seems to be getting stronger and stronger(the mental illness).

TrueWolfSoul11 said:
Shadowcat said:
TrueWolfSoul11 said:
Am I a rat...? Or is that you? lol. Jews are very good at playing the ~"No you!"~ game... After all; we are playing on their ball-court... Living on their planet. The JoS likes to talk all of this bullshit about how the 'Gods' "Won the war" against them, but the Jews are still running shit with an iron-fist... Controlling all governments, currency, still got full control over religious institutions... And so forth, and so forth.

Hmmmmm... I wonder why that is...?

But what I find the most hilarious about all of that; is that this Jewish matrix's sole purpose ((for existing)) is to cover up the existence of 3 things... 1. Humanity's true psychic potential. 2. Our origins. And 3. the existence of E.T. life, and life-forms that just happen to control this planet. It's very odd to me that the 'Gods' themselves can't seem to "Break the rules" in breaking the matrix; and proving that these 3 things exist to the masses. It would be very easy for them to do so; but when asked why they don't... I never get any concrete answers to how, not any that I can't refute anyways. Just a bunch of excuses...

The JoS = Spiritual front for KIKES. Don Danko/ Slothstein use to show this in the symbolism that he used with his stupid sloth that sits on the REPTILIAN turtle. The turtle symbolizes the world... The shell of the turtle is the surface of our planet; that is controlled by the reptilians. The sloth sits upon the world; representing humanity... Stupid and slow. Can never think for ourselves, so we take everything we hear at face-value like from Kike-cobra, and too lazy to do our own research... To where we get actual answers; the same kind of answers that HoodedCobra/ Kike-cobra keeps hidden from those who blindly follow them... And people don't think that HC doesn't have his fellow AGENTS here working along side him? He does... And quite a few of them; as far as I'm concerned, but I wonder how many of them are sock-puppet accounts/ and fake uncle toms? lol.

No you disgusting pleb i am the daughter of romans, phoneticians, and philistines, some of the mightiest and most ancient white populations of this earth, way even before a lot of germanics' ancestors thought it was cool, and you are filth. Your pathetic attempt to physically threaten me only proves my point about most non whites being predisposed to being violent brutes. I take threats to my person very seriously in real life. What is the actual point of you being here when you know you will not sway anyone to anything you say, all of your rambling nonsense? it's just a marry go round of nothingness which is why i chose not to engage you to your own disgruntlement.

I am also aware by the way that you have harassed me before on another gab account almost a year or so ago attacking me out of nowhere trying to tell my my guardian was a grey.

There is nothing you will do or say that will make anyone agree with you on anything. You are just making yourself look stupid by stirring the pot here and are being a time waster to people. Why don't you do all of us a favor and just piss off and never come back? We really don't need you here, and you being here gains you absolutely nothing of worth.

I know the likely hood of me convincing you of anything I have to say is next to nie... The only way one can ever convince the white man ((that he isn't shit)) is by first breaking the matrix/ walking out of Plato's Cave... Well; it's not "Plato's" Cave, but the aliens that control this planet... And likely many more planets like this one. It's THEIR cave... Not a human cave, but you get me. :) I think... lol.

Also; your ancestors aren't shit... They've always bowed to the system; and worshiped the 'Gods' that created it ((like good little pets)).

As for me threatening you with violence... Yeah, but it's not physical. Psychic. :) Your a disrespectful little shit; and if I ever became free of this matrix ((which is a one out of billion+ chance))/ likely will never happen, then why would I allow you to exist in your corrupted state of being...? It would be immoral of me. You need to change; one way or another...

The spirit of blacks and browns may be broken, unlike the white man's... Our weakness may be external, but yours is internal... You ((and your pathetic ancestors)) are **INHERENTLY** weak. I highly doubt the white man would ever become aware of the psychic frequency fence that **must be realized** before anyone can actually live a life of their own terms.

I am not a stranger to these ramblings, nor threats to curse me. it has happened several times which means i am doing my job. Thanks for reminding me of that. I am never hostile to others unless they are to me first. You were not only the aggressor last year to me, and disrespected my guardian in a pm on gab but to all of us here in these forums. Yet you dare call me the disrespectful little shit, along with blowing smoke up everyone else's butthole. Oy vey the jew cries out as he strikes you. Have fun squeaky.
5z0srn.jpg

Man, stop it! Do you really think we're stupid enough to believe anything you say? That we don't know what race we are? It's too obvious what you're doing... You're spreading all kinds of nonsense around and insulting us to our faces!

TrueWolfSoul11 said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
TrueWolfSoul11 said:
@Kevin Hernandez

Do you have instant messenger...? Hit me up on instant messenger dude. I can do Skype, Discord... Anything you want me to do. It's important... :) I would really like to talk to ya. Just give me a minute of your time, and if you don't like what I got to say... You don't need to talk to me ever again. Just block my ass... What do you got to lose man? There's a lot about Lakota culture, and spirituality... Something that is very likely worth knowing for an outsider. Information for information...? I can scratch your back, if you scratch mine...

As for the existence of the 'Gods'... These super advanced "Aryan Aliens" ((that ultimately don't do shit for humanity)); well... We can talk there too... I got a lot to say about these piece of shit 'Gods' that HC would never allow me to say on here. Humanity has always been a controlled/ and 'enslaved' species... These 'Gods' aren't what you think they are. They're alien hybrids... A mix between human and alien. The real aliens behind humanity's creation look nothing like us.

According to our tribal leaders ((among the Sioux)): the white man was created by the 'Gods' to help control/ and 'enslave' humanity. We've never believed them to be a "Master race". The ancient astronaut theory has been talked about among the Sioux for thousands and thousands of years... Way before Erich Von Daniken, Stitchens, or the "History Channel" ever touched on the subject. The tribal leaders themselves work directly with the 'Gods' to help enslave their own communities too, only because they have no choice, but they speak the truth about white people.

Read all your replies to not just me but everything you said to the other fellow Satanists in this forum and I'm gonna call out your ignorance.

1: I'm Mexican, have Toltec, Aztec, Mayan heritage (which means I have Polynesian and Hindu heritage). I have Navajo heritage from my grandma. I have French and Mediterranean Aryan descendance from my grandpa. Reason I mention this is because I don't "favor" White people over my race. I love both, I love Gentiles and grow to appreciate them, but you CANNOT act like White people haven't contributed to the evolution of Native American and Mesoamerican civilizations. Vedic India (which a good portion of the White race descended from) have came here and migrated here and taught us their wisdom, and we have similar gods as theirs (and many other civilizations around the world and they were WHITE. IF THEY WERE NOT WHITE, THE AZTECS WOULD NOT CONFUSE HERNAN CORTEZ FOR QUETZALCOATL, WHO IS SAID TO BE WHITE IN THEIR OWN TEXTS!) Also, some Native American tribes are actually of Germanic descent, since it is a fact that Vikings, Greeks, Druids, Romans, Celts and Germanic people's migrated to Americas and Mexico.

Enfin, trying to remove White people and the gods (whom most are White) out of the equation isn't truthful. I used to believe the gods were darker or looked differently when that wasn't the case. And it isn't whitewashing or trying to undermine non-White gentile greatness and accomplishments. However, don't deny White race's accomplishments which are far greater than ours. It's not a hard pill to swallow and it's about being humble and grateful.

2. If I want to learn about anything, i wouldnt go out of my way to talk to YOU.

3. The whole point of astrology is to work on your soul, pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses and achieve the Magnum Opus. Who cares if it's one sign or degree less or more? I use both and even the Nakshatra system. Some make sense and some don't, from both sides. But who cares if you're probably going to use planetary squares to strengthen your planets and chakras anyway, which is the whole point of astrology, strengthen what is weak and become healthier and stronger as a soul and as a being. It can be used for so many things, divination, understanding someone, prediction and preparation for future events, etc. Don't limit yourself to one or the other. And respect the astrologers and the gods who gave us this gift of astrology in the first place that came before us.

Class is dismissed.

"Class is dismissed" - Ahahahahaha, you're a retard. :p

And no; it isn't... Class can never be dismissed; son. Not as long as we're all bound to an alien matrix. Mexicans/ Hispanics are weak compared to the Great Plains Indian; they are some of the most colonized people walking about. The Great Plains/ Sioux Indian and even the Navajo ((but I wouldn't say that they're culture is more intact than the Sioux)) are still superior in terms of spiritual awareness. I'd be willing to bet that your Navajo blood ((if you do have any)) runs pretty thin; and as far the Aztecs... They've always been quite corrupt; even before the Spanish arrived. Even the JoS is quite open about this... And if you truly believe whites are superior to your own race then you are placing them above yourself ((on a platform higher than you)); which ultimately... Requires some favoritism; on your behalf. :) You're no different from the black coon... You're weak; and if I wasn't bound to my astral chains ((as I am)) then I would correct that within you; and I would take **Great** joy in doing so too.

And yes, the Vikings were here ((once upon a time ago)); but didn't stay for long... Until they were chased out of the continent completely. Then again; the Vikings didn't have the backing of an alien system to the same extent as the other European factions did, so they were never able to actually 'Conquer' us. The Vikings were much like us in a lot of ways; "Savages". Without the backing of the matrix white people wouldn't be the ones 'on top' anymore; period. Then again; are they truly on top...? ;) What's the price to pay for the privilege they have within this Jewish matrix...? There has to be one; as there is a price to be paid with every increase in consciousness... You can't be more sensitive to pleasure; without being more sensitive to pain. - Alan Watt quote, and no... I'm not a fan, and yes this man was not spiritually aware himself; at least not to the degree to where he was able to see past this matrix and become something more than some drunkard, but... He speaks the truth none the less when it comes to that specific quote. I think he was able to at least GRASP the concept of oneness... And if any of you were able to do so; then you would understand that white people aren't special, and you'd also understood that the concept of being "Good" and the "existence" of innocence is bullshit too. Your race of super Aryan creator 'Gods' don't exist; but there is alien Nordic hybrids that were used against humanity to establish these **Myths** about white people; to control humanity. Aryans are only promoted over us; simply because their souls are not based upon the light; as ours are... Their spirits are, but not their souls... It's the other way around for the non-white gentile races. The true children of the Sun. :) At least from the inside...

This is all a lie. All your doing is gaslighting. Aztecs did become corrupt, yes, but nobody says why or how this came to be. Fun fact: some Native American tribes spoke about the Greys invading and possessed certain people, and cannibalism arose. Animals were being savagely killed, heard of the chupacabra? And various other grotesque things were happening. As it turns out, there were some Native American tribes that invaded Central and South America and corrupted them into cannibalism, human sacrifice, because the Mayans and Aztecs have different facial features and structures, which suggest people of different kinds came here over the difference of the thousands of years between them. That's the reason HPHC mentions about some tribes being in the same category as Jews. Not to mention that they worked with the Conquistador Jews betray the Central and South American tribes so they can have access to slaves. We're talking about black people having their teeth ripped out so they can make fake set of teeth, their hair being used for sofas, using melanin and body parts for the black market, to use them for computer chips and other grotesque technology that came about from human sacrifice (which where the name comes from).

I'm not putting the White race above my race. My opinion doesn't matter against the facts and the truth. You wouldn't even have existed if it wasn't for them because guess who taught the Native Americans everything they knew? We're talking about from the very beginning of time. That's right, Aryans. Realize some Native Americans claim to be from Pleaides, and Astarte is known as the Queen of Pleaides? We knew who these gods were, until corruption arrived in form of the Greys, and the Vatican Jews. But you're attacking me and calling me a retard instead of attacking them? That is a red flag.

TrueWolfSoul11 said:

This thread is getting out of control. The reason why people are opposed to you can be summarized briefly:

-The long-time members here have had great success following JOS's teachings, meditations, and working with the Gods. This gives credibility to JOS and HPHC.

-You admit Jews have screwed all races, making them fight each other, but you are still singling out one race for their crimes, and not others. You should strive for unity against our true enemy, as everyone here has already done. We have nothing against other races.

-You call whites "dark souls" or attack their spiritual nature as if Pagan whites do not exist, including the civilizations like ancient Greece, Rome, Germany, and so on, all with prominent spiritual structures.

-Everyone has had success with astrology. HPHC did not invent the astrological systems that we all use, by the way. The results are independently verified.

------------------------------

You will not change our minds on such concrete concepts as the existence of the Gods. Even someone with a beginner level of practice can experience the benefits of both meditation and a relationship with them.

Everything else here is just overexaggerated attacks. If you are not trying to meet us halfway, nor at least be calm, what is the point of anyone entertaining you? You are seriously overstaying your welcome.

Telling people to dox themselves to you, fantasizing over eating human flesh, attacking the Gods and HPHC....even if you are not Jewish, you are creating yourself as a clear enemy to anyone here.

Your beliefs about the "matrix" are totally ungrounded. Oneness is clearly associated with communism, enslavement, and Christianity. No Gentiles, white or black, believed in such nonsense, as that belief would render everything meaningless.

And if everything was meaningless and derived from one consciousness, then there would not be advanced beings trying to control anyone. Only your enemy would want you complacent while they act against you.

TrueWolfSoul11 said:
But I won't lie though; I got goose bumps reading that article ((and not in a bad way))... I got very high from it. I take **VERY GREAT PRIDE** in my ancestors cruelty and torture methods.

Because you are a direct racial kike. There is nothing about you that is human.

TrueWolfSoul11 said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
TrueWolfSoul11 said:
"Class is dismissed" - Ahahahahaha, you're a retard. :p

And no; it isn't... Class can never be dismissed; son. Not as long as we're all bound to an alien matrix. Mexicans/ Hispanics are weak compared to the Great Plains Indian; they are some of the most colonized people walking about. The Great Plains/ Sioux Indian and even the Navajo ((but I wouldn't say that they're culture is more intact than the Sioux)) are still superior in terms of spiritual awareness. I'd be willing to bet that your Navajo blood ((if you do have any)) runs pretty thin; and as far the Aztecs... They've always been quite corrupt; even before the Spanish arrived. Even the JoS is quite open about this... And if you truly believe whites are superior to your own race then you are placing them above yourself ((on a platform higher than you)); which ultimately... Requires some favoritism; on your behalf. :) You're no different from the black coon... You're weak; and if I wasn't bound to my astral chains ((as I am)) then I would correct that within you; and I would take **Great** joy in doing so too.

And yes, the Vikings were here ((once upon a time ago)); but didn't stay for long... Until they were chased out of the continent completely. Then again; the Vikings didn't have the backing of an alien system to the same extent as the other European factions did, so they were never able to actually 'Conquer' us. The Vikings were much like us in a lot of ways; "Savages". Without the backing of the matrix white people wouldn't be the ones 'on top' anymore; period. Then again; are they truly on top...? ;) What's the price to pay for the privilege they have within this Jewish matrix...? There has to be one; as there is a price to be paid with every increase in consciousness... You can't be more sensitive to pleasure; without being more sensitive to pain. - Alan Watt quote, and no... I'm not a fan, and yes this man was not spiritually aware himself; at least not to the degree to where he was able to see past this matrix and become something more than some drunkard, but... He speaks the truth none the less when it comes to that specific quote. I think he was able to at least GRASP the concept of oneness... And if any of you were able to do so; then you would understand that white people aren't special, and you'd also understood that the concept of being "Good" and the "existence" of innocence is bullshit too. Your race of super Aryan creator 'Gods' don't exist; but there is alien Nordic hybrids that were used against humanity to establish these **Myths** about white people; to control humanity. Aryans are only promoted over us; simply because their souls are not based upon the light; as ours are... Their spirits are, but not their souls... It's the other way around for the non-white gentile races. The true children of the Sun. :) At least from the inside...

This is all a lie. All your doing is gaslighting. Aztecs did become corrupt, yes, but nobody says why or how this came to be. Fun fact: some Native American tribes spoke about the Greys invading and possessed certain people, and cannibalism arose. Animals were being savagely killed, heard of the chupacabra? And various other grotesque things were happening. As it turns out, there were some Native American tribes that invaded Central and South America and corrupted them into cannibalism, human sacrifice, because the Mayans and Aztecs have different facial features and structures, which suggest people of different kinds came here over the difference of the thousands of years between them. That's the reason HPHC mentions about some tribes being in the same category as Jews. Not to mention that they worked with the Conquistador Jews betray the Central and South American tribes so they can have access to slaves. We're talking about black people having their teeth ripped out so they can make fake set of teeth, their hair being used for sofas, using melanin and body parts for the black market, to use them for computer chips and other grotesque technology that came about from human sacrifice (which where the name comes from).

I'm not putting the White race above my race. My opinion doesn't matter against the facts and the truth. You wouldn't even have existed if it wasn't for them because guess who taught the Native Americans everything they knew? We're talking about from the very beginning of time. That's right, Aryans. Realize some Native Americans claim to be from Pleaides, and Astarte is known as the Queen of Pleaides? We knew who these gods were, until corruption arrived in form of the Greys, and the Vatican Jews. But you're attacking me and calling me a retard instead of attacking them? That is a red flag.

Your ancestors were weak and pathetic; even when the Spanish arrived... They 'conquered' all of Mexico and Central America; but they couldn't conquer North America ((the Great Plains Indian)). It was the Camenche that they had the biggest problems with; and were also known to be some of the world's best archers. Do a little research... The Spanish conquistadors never got past Mexico; and North America ((especially the American south west)) was never fully colonized until they brought the revolve and winchester into the scene during the late 1800s... Don't quote on that by the way; because I'm not a big history buff myself, but I do know enough to know that the Spanish never got past Mexico... Not up until a later date until technological advancements were made; and the buffalo started becoming less... To the point to where the Camenche were being starved out; basically.

You: Aztecs did become corrupt, yes, but nobody says why or how this came to be.

Me: Ask your dip-shit 'Gods', surely they have the answer. : ) Oh wait, you never get any real answers from them...? Right. Right... Nvm then!

You: Native American tribes spoke about the Greys invading and possessed certain people, and cannibalism arose.

Me: The Great Plains Indian ((like the Sioux)) STILL speak about the Grey aliens possessing people... Our tribal leaders work DIRECTLY with the Greys; as with all leaders ((of any nation)) on this planet... Some know; and some don't... At least that's how I see it, but I know enough about my own people to know that they know about the occult world... They are **VERY AWARE** of the alien force that controls this planet; and of the powers of the mind and soul... They're very secretive people too; and the only reason why I'm talking about any of this, because I'm technically not even a part of the tribe, but my father is... He's deep into Native American spirituality; and I've always been around medicine men and women. My mother is white though; full blown white... And her side was the side of the family that I was pretty much raised on. My father even use to sun dance for pow wows at the Pine Ridge Indian reservation.

I've seen shit take place among Native folk ((and within my own life)) that would make your little head-spin... You'd enter the Twilight Zone. lol. I ((unlike you; more than likely)) have actually had PHYSICAL encounters with other-worldly beings... Like the little people; and the pixies... I've even had encounters with the Grey aliens; and saw them as well. You have no idea who you're talking to... If anything; I'm on the same level as your High Priest; or beyond... Especially in potential.

You: I'm not putting the White race above my race.

Me: If you're saying whites are superior to your own race; then you are... PERIOD. And if you don't believe otherwise; then well... You're retarded.

You: That's right, Aryans. Realize some Native Americans claim to be from Pleaides, and Astarte is known as the Queen of Pleaides? We knew who these gods were, until corruption arrived in form of the Greys, and the Vatican Jews. But you're attacking me and calling me a retard instead of attacking them? That is a red flag.

Me: OHHHHHHH, so what...? Let me entertain the idea here for a moment; Even *if* it was some Aryan ape-like alien that created humanity; it still doesn't mean they're our betters... You obviously have a *longgg* ways to go in terms of spiritual advancement; because if you actually understood the nature of consciousness and the Godhead then you would understand that there is **NO LIMITS** to what the mind can actually do; meaning... All it takes; is just one TELEPATHIC thought ((that can easily be tuned into a certain frequency)) that would mean the instant DEATH of the 'Gods' that you so blindly look up to.

As for them being blonde haired and blue eyed Aryans... I doubt it. I think a lot of these cases that took place with these Aryan aliens are people dealing with Nordic hyrbids/ with alien DNA... These beings ((whether they know it themselves or not)) are likely an infiltration unit that was used upon humanity ((out in the open)) once upon a time ago; when they can more easily get away with those hoaxes due to humanity's limited understanding of certain sciences/ not having a complete understand of the universe we reside in... It's not just black and white dude; there's many SHADES OF GREY behind life itself that you're not seeing here.

The Hopi made the claim that it was a serpent-race and ANT ((The Grey aliens; likely)) that created them from underground... There's a tribe in Africa that made a similar claim; about our creators being a "Preying Mantis" ((a fucking Grey alien; in otherwords)). There's actually banned Gnostic texts that were taken out of the bible that speak out of our creators being "Beastly forms". "When they (Adam and Eve) looked upon their makers; they **LOATHED** them, since they were beastly forms"

I suggest you do a little bit more research on the reptilian stuff too... Because a lot of these ancient cultures associated these 'Gods' with SERPENTS; and they were also said to take the appearance of serpents too ((In a lot of cases)); and not just "Beautiful Nordics". I for one; believe, that humanity's true creators have always kept themselves very hidden from humans and have only allowed their 3 'Gods' ((so to speak))/ the 3 beats of the field, 1. The Reptilian, 2. The Insectoid, and 3. the Noridc to directly interfere in humanity's affairs. "The puppet master never shows himself"

You: But you're attacking me and calling me a retard instead of attacking them? That is a red flag.

Me: You placing white people above your own race, and giving them more credit than they deserve is a red flag... And exactly what the Jew and these Grey aliens want. :) There's a reason why whites are promoted the MOST within their MATRIX. Wake up... I'm still open to having a private discussion with you. I have a lot to say... A lot. Don't write me off completely; without getting to actually know me. Hit me up on messenger or in e-mails...

You: You wouldn't even have existed if it wasn't for them because guess who taught the Native Americans everything they knew?

Me: According to what I was told by a few tribal members; it was the Grey aliens that are solely responsible for humanity's creation; or the Sioux's... Not "blue eyed Aryans". I've told you this before ((I think)); that the Sioux have always viewed the white man as an enemy; and they've always told stories about how white people ultimately aren't from this planet; but were brought here to be used to help 'enslave' the planet itself ((namely; Native American people)). Believe it or not... That's up to you. :) But I've actually been told this...

I for one do not believe that whites are the enemy though... I just believe they're misguided souls that lack a required foresight to see past this matrix, and because of that they can be *Potential* enemies. Most of my DNA is white/ Aryan, lol... Why would I hate someone who represents my biggest part? :) That would be a lot like hating myself; to a good degree... Wouldn't it?

You: We knew who these gods were, until corruption arrived in form of the Greys, and the Vatican Jews.

Me: You do realize that Maxine's fat ass wrote ((in the Demonic section of the JoS website)) that some of the 'Gods' are actually alien Grey HYBRIDS...? Right...? lol.

Come on man... Think.

Based on your answer and the way you disrespected me, the gods, Maxine and the satanists here, you are without a shadow of a doubt an enemy, and/or a Jew. Goodbye.

You are Brahman,which is Superconsciouness. Superconsciouness transcends race and differences ,it's all knowing. When people Realise this in themselves, comparisons, condescending, conflict will end. The world is a school,just because you are in high school doesn't mean you should condescend someone in kindergarten. The main reasons for differences is that souls are not created at the same time,so they are older souls and younger souls. The older souls no matter the Gentile race are more in tune with the Superconscious Divine Providence in themselves than the younger ones. The understanding that everyone is Brahman/God and the aim is to realise this All Knowing state you already have,is what in Hinduism they call Vendanta. It means "end of knowledge", there's nothing higher to know than God,so when you realize God in yourself it's the end of knowing. You are accomplished ,no matter what your race. This is the only philosophy once properly understood and applied would end all conflict and condescending. The reason for conflict, slavery, condescending and so on is based on the ignorance of the limited physical awareness of the intellectual , instinctive mind. Which just perceives the differences and doesn't see the Underlying Superconsciouness that powers and is the Eternal Source of everything. Man in the illusion and ignorance of the limited Intellectual, instinctive mind of the physical body senses thinks his the source of knowledge, power and is the innovator of things. The intellectual, instinctive mind operates in the illusion of time consciousness,so operating at this level given the limitation of intellectual mind , to gain knowledge requires study,research through the physical senses. Therefore innovations, desires take time to manifest. So physical effort through application of will has to be put in. This is what fools man,he thinks his the doer ,the source of things. But you are God Superconscious, everything is accomplished in God Consciousness. Innovations, desires , knowledge would manifest in an instant if you raise your awareness into your soul body and become consciously Superconsciouness. Why because everything is already accomplished,all the innovations are already there. God is accomplished,man was just conceived in an Eternal Ocean of God Consciousness and is not the source of anything. The intellectual, instinctive mind externalises the awareness of the soul and wants to learn and enjoy through the physical body senses. It convinces you that you are the physical body and the physical space is the highest Reality. It gives you the impression that you are separate from God and the Universe around you. If its highly embraced it can lead one to being atheist. It's false external ego of limited physical awareness. It's arrogant and condescends. It's man falling into this state that has even lead to conflict and abuse of the environment and many other ills we have. Man no matter what race, is a Superconscious all knowing being. What's missing is to Realise This in ourselves ,Self Realisation,this transcends race. Superconsciouness is humility because it sees God in everything,so you can't condescend in that state.
This external ego has to be subdued it works against the Yoga and is the biggest obstacle to Self Realisation. Void meditation works on this. The external ego is foolishness ,it wants to learn when there's really nothing to learn you are Superconscious All Knowing already. It wants you to find contentment in the physical reality through sensual pleasures. But the physical is illusion its always changing and doesn't last. You can't find contentment in an illusion. The physical senses are never permanently gratified. They are restless. This Intellectual, instinctive external limited ego needs to be tamed. You
can only find contentment in that which is Eternal, doesn't change ,is always in Eternal Bliss. The Self God animating you.
Most of the world is living in foolishness of the external ego. In Siva Loka where the Gods resides ,your soul body is also in Siva Loka. Everything you want to know and desire happens in an instant,why because everything is accomplished in Superconsciouness and time doesn't exist in Superconsciouness. Time in a way is also an illusion. The advice to
aspirants has always been to try and live in
the Eternal Now ,in the present as much as possible. Looking into the past or future when necessary. But for the most part live in the Eternal Now.
Your are a Superconscious being,so the wise thing to do is Yoga and realise the self. A self realised seer can see coming innovations and can bring through innovations that are meant to come maybe in 50 years,or 100 years ,20 years in the present. Everything is already accomplished ,get it. Many though don't do such because of immaturity of man at this point.
Now before you are Self Realised ,you should read, study ,go to school. Make something of your life. The point is just not only to live in the foolishness of just the physical body sensual pleasures. The external false ego, that's how most people are living in the world. You should also meditate and so on.
I will quote a very wise Self Realised yogin who once lived in Sri Lanka.
"You think you are the doer so you fall into the trap of bondage but everything was accomplished a long time ago."
Know Thy Self.

Smite said:
Aquarius said:
What wrong here you white retard, why don't you face the person that is facing your race and leave white cloud alone, he has zero time for these racial games and he only speaks facts

Aquarius said:
Smite said:
Aquarius said:
What wrong here you white retard, why don't you face the person that is facing your race and leave white cloud alone, he has zero time for these racial games and he only speaks facts
Whitecloud 2.0

Smite said:
BlackEagle666 said:
Aquarius said:
Whitecloud 2.0
Who is this? oh I can see this must be black dragon, read my post, am sure you will have a lot to learn about your race blackdragon

Always makes me laugh when the kike proves what he is because he cannot handle it when people recognize him for who he is.

Smite said:
BlackEagle666 said:
Aquarius said:
Whitecloud 2.0
Who is this? oh I can see this must be black dragon, read my post, am sure you will have a lot to learn about your race blackdragon

I don't move around with multiple accounts/personalities like you Whitecloud.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back