Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can Anyone Guide Me on How To Learn Vodun?

fairy666

I've been having a lot of dreams for months now of Papa Legba and Baron Samedi, and seeing signs everywhere after.

At the moment most books and people who teach Voodoo/Vodun are heavily infested with catholicism and enemy crap and I want to get properly initiated and get more in touch with my roots.

does anyone have any advice? I was told if I'm having dreams about them I must find a mambo or male priest but have no idea how to find them.

It's important for you to know that Voodoo is heavily infested by xianity and the enemy. I would stay away from it. It's not what it use to be. Vodoo/Vodun was originally of Satan. It was a branch of spiritual satanism long ago. Please read this article if you have not already.

http://www.josafrica.com/voodoo.html

Like you, I and many other blacks have felt a pull towards voodoo as its in many black gentiles soul memory but one has to discern between a pull and interest vs immersing yourself in it. Some of the gods in Voodoo are allegories and daemons of Satanism but many other of the loas and gods in voodoo are enemy thoughtforms, thoughtforms and angels, etc. That would be like mixing satanism and xianity.

Legba is an allegory for the perfected soul, the chi mercury life force energy and of Father Satan. Dan/Damballah is the kundalini serpent energy.

It is best for you to focus on the source, which is spiritual satanism which is the origin of it all.

HPS Shannon said:
It's important for you to know that Voodoo is heavily infested by xianity and the enemy. I would stay away from it. It's not what it use to be. Vodoo/Vodun was originally of Satan. It was a branch of spiritual satanism long ago. Please read this article if you have not already.

http://www.josafrica.com/voodoo.html

Like you, I and many other blacks have felt a pull towards voodoo as its in many black gentiles soul memory but one has to discern between a pull and interest vs immersing yourself in it. Some of the gods in Voodoo are allegories and daemons of Satanism but many other of the loas and gods in voodoo are enemy thoughtforms, thoughtforms and angels, etc. That would be like mixing satanism and xianity.

Legba is an allegory for the perfected soul, the chi mercury life force energy and of Father Satan. Dan/Damballah is the kundalini serpent energy.

It is best for you to focus on the source, which is spiritual satanism which is the origin of it all.

Yeah I was worried about this because all the books I found on it have a heavy emphasis with catholicism and saints. I also noticed those that practice it have the most horrifying, dirtiest auras I have ever seen and look out of their bodies. Their eyes look empty.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll stay away and focus on spiritual satanism. i just kept having Papa Legba and the Baron popping up in dreams and thought it was a sign to connect with my roots further and be initiated.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back