Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The ideal nation ??

Brandonn

Greetings to all the magnificent children of our Lord Satan.

If there were to be a place " e.g. A small town " that could be built. What would be the ideal features it would need to have to be a productive and peaceful environment for SS members ?

Shoot off some ideas if you have some.

1. All aspects of Satanism would have to be completely hidden to the point that anyone passing through or staying for awhile wouldn't have any suspicions.

2. Self sufficiency; town garden, every house with a garden, separate power grid with redundancies built in

3. A park for recreation

4. Concealed ceremony area big enough for the whole town. Possibly a building disguised as a church.

5. A nondescript candle shop that sells ritual implements only to town members

6. A 360 shooting range

7. Hunting, fishing store

8. Multiply supply caches staged in woods

9. Early warning systems around the entire town so we can't be raided or surveilled without our knowledge.

Is it would have to be technology advanced & have a strict visitation regulations ?

Brandonn said:
Is it would have to be technology advanced & have a strict visitation regulations ?

It should appear slightly less technologically advanced than the current norm, even if much more advanced technology exists there. In the context of this hypothetical I'm assuming this small town is in the middle of a larger country such as the United States, in which case visitation restrictions would only cause suspicion which would lead to a lot of 3 letter agencies starting to investigate the town.

It would be more like ... some random town in what seems like the middle of nowhere.

Ideally for now it's purpose would be provided a safe haven for SS to meet others and fully be themselves.

Yeah that would be amazing for group meditations. I'd be alot easier to do longer meditation and rituals.

It's own library yes i see. Good point

Brandonn said:
Greetings to all the magnificent children of our Lord Satan.

If there were to be a place " e.g. A small town " that could be built. What would be the ideal features it would need to have to be a productive and peaceful environment for SS members ?

Shoot off some ideas if you have some.

I seen this mentioned a lot over the years. The truth is, it would be far more practical for SS to infiltrate and inflate the population of a town in order to elect a SS mayor within an existing town, rather than spending years and countless amount of money to create a Satanic Settlement that likely wont be successful or relevant. This is a pessimistic view, surely, but the truth is founding a new town requires a variety of skills that I don't imagine SS often having, as well as resources I don't see existing. We could speculate on fantasy, but any real potential ideas should be based on a pragmatic basis.

Well i do understand your point.

That would be the ideal way to go but i also picture what would be needed if it had to be created from nothing. Which would make it easier to the find the right town to start.

It's like designing the blueprint so when you find the right place you already know what to improve and what not too.

Even now I'm going into a political positon so i can scout and plan ahead.

Brandonn said:
Well i do understand your point.

That would be the ideal way to go but i also picture what would be needed if it had to be created from nothing. Which would make it easier to the find the right town to start.

It's like designing the blueprint so when you find the right place you already know what to improve and what not too.

Even now I'm going into a political positon so i can scout and plan ahead.

If you want to have a more in depth conversation regarding this, I'd prefer if we did over email. My email is [email protected] .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back