Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How will the black race triumph?

SETI

@blackdragon

I want to ask what are we doing to the situation our race. I mean spreading the Truth of Satan to Africans. I know it's challenging, but I like to know what you're doing and join in. I just want to know the path. And if there is non, maybe we can derive a way to achieve this.
This message is also directed to other members
Hail Satan!!

SETI said:
@blackdragon

I want to ask what are we doing to the situation our race. I mean spreading the Truth of Satan to Africans. I know it's challenging, but I like to know what you're doing and join in. I just want to know the path. And if there is non, maybe we can derive a way to achieve this.
Hail Satan!!
Online, offline and spiritual warfare, translations, personal development. Our combined efforts will make the change happen.

SETI said:
@blackdragon

Hail Satan!!
Think about it in the long run. Satanists will have to physically take action in due time. While you spread the truth, prepare for work that we will do on the physical. The jews take Blacks for a joke so they don't put much effort in Black countries. You'll usually find just a few hundred of them running things behind the scenes. Meaning you have much more space to grow in wealth and power on the physical, than say a person in France.

Remove all obstacles in your financial life if you have any poverty karmic issues. Do as many workings as necessary until you are certain the obstacles are removed, then you can start imprinting wealth on your soul. I am speaking in general to Blacks reading this. You can vibrate Aum Suryaye or Aum Ra 40 times into your solar plexus daily and affirm that it is constantly attracting wealth to you. This working can be repeated several times, say twice every year.

One can also do Venus squares, sun squares for wealth every year. Working with runes like Fehu and Sowilo is also good. Several 40 day cycles done repeatedly.

The world today works through money. The more you have, the more you can influence the world. A wealthy Satanist can start their own media platform for instance and use it for spreading the truth, for instance. You can see how this can be harder in America where the enemy has a powerful hold on the media than say in Nigeria. Say you can be airing documentaries every week about the bloody history of Christianity, Islam, the truth about the slave trade, Communism, political issues in your country and so on. In this case one can also alternate with movies or cartoons to keep people hooked as honestly most wouldn't watch a channel that only shows documentaries due to being NPCs that need a dopamine rush from pointless things.

You see how creative you can be? Some may choose to rise to political power. Maybe you can organize decent men and women over the years and start your own political party and rise to power through occult means.

Today you can open your own website or blog and share the truth there. You don't even have to talk about Satanism, just destroy Christianity. You can get it popular through social media. Twitter has millions of users and you can open an account there, gather many followers in the course of a few months and link your website to the account.

You can join popular internet forums and do your activism there. If they are lenient you can spread our links regularly.

Meditate daily and grow in spiritual power. This is a very versatile tool as when you have power you can do almost anything. Obstacles in your path can be removed easily. I believe many of us will make significant spiritual growth this decade, possibly to the level of raising the serpent.

And so much more. Be open, careful and practical. Daily spiritual warfare goes without saying, it's the core of what we do, without which we'd be living in the jew world order. Trust the Gods and believe that we are all doing our part and will eventually succeed.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=325957 time=1645184313 user_id=19170]
SETI said:
@blackdragon

Hail Satan!!
Think about it in the long run. Satanists will have to physically take action in due time. While you spread the truth, prepare for work that we will do on the physical. The jews take Blacks for a joke so they don't put much effort in Black countries. You'll usually find just a few hundred of them running things behind the scenes. Meaning you have much more space to grow in wealth and power on the physical, than say a person in France.

Remove all obstacles in your financial life if you have any poverty karmic issues. Do as many workings as necessary until you are certain the obstacles are removed, then you can start imprinting wealth on your soul. I am speaking in general to Blacks reading this. You can vibrate Aum Suryaye or Aum Ra 40 times into your solar plexus daily and affirm that it is constantly attracting wealth to you. This working can be repeated several times, say twice every year.

One can also do Venus squares, sun squares for wealth every year. Working with runes like Fehu and Sowilo is also good. Several 40 day cycles done repeatedly.

The world today works through money. The more you have, the more you can influence the world. A wealthy Satanist can start their own media platform for instance and use it for spreading the truth, for instance. You can see how this can be harder in America where the enemy has a powerful hold on the media than say in Nigeria. Say you can be airing documentaries every week about the bloody history of Christianity, Islam, the truth about the slave trade, Communism, political issues in your country and so on. In this case one can also alternate with movies or cartoons to keep people hooked as honestly most wouldn't watch a channel that only shows documentaries due to being NPCs that need a dopamine rush from pointless things.

You see how creative you can be? Some may choose to rise to political power. Maybe you can organize decent men and women over the years and start your own political party and rise to power through occult means.

Today you can open your own website or blog and share the truth there. You don't even have to talk about Satanism, just destroy Christianity. You can get it popular through social media. Twitter has millions of users and you can open an account there, gather many followers in the course of a few months and link your website to the account.

You can join popular internet forums and do your activism there. If they are lenient you can spread our links regularly.

Meditate daily and grow in spiritual power. This is a very versatile tool as when you have power you can do almost anything. Obstacles in your path can be removed easily. I believe many of us will make significant spiritual growth this decade, possibly to the level of raising the serpent.

And so much more. Be open, careful and practical. Daily spiritual warfare goes without saying, it's the core of what we do, without which we'd be living in the jew world order. Trust the Gods and believe that we are all doing our part and will eventually succeed.

i need a like button lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back