Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What?

BlakMan

I greet all Mages who empower their souls under the directions of Satan, the most high God. It's been long since I have been in the groups as life is a journey and it takes man to different places. But knowing this is where my kind gathers, I am back.I have been exploring different energies and I realised that bright Gold Energy is the way to go.
I have gone through tough times, still am but the future looks bright that is for sure and being on Satan's side, I have nothing to fear. Truths have manifested in my life concerning the enemy like the saucer I spotted at night spying on me. It was in camouflage mode but that could not stop these eyes from spotting the rotten evil entities who have nothing to do with their lives but spy on a mage, a future god who has the interest of his kind in his heart. It doesn't stop there, the enemy has thrown everything on my direction to slow my progress.Did they look into the akashic records and realise who I will become? What I will do to their evil chains placed on my planet?
Since then, I have not seen it. They keep their distance. They fly in army choppers over me whenever I meditate and if I look at it then they feel the urge to take it up a notch, showing off. My president Uhuru Kenyatta did mention that 200 million dollars is stolen from the government on a daily basis, this is where it goes! The enemy siphons it for malicious use. They intensify arrests of those without masks in me area of work, or they arrest all construction workers in me area without proper attires like helmets e.t.c since I do construction ,in an attempt to get me.

BlakMan said:
I greet all Mages who empower their souls under the directions of Satan, the most high God. It's been long since I have been in the groups as life is a journey and it takes man to different places. But knowing this is where my kind gathers, I am back.I have been exploring different energies and I realised that bright Gold Energy is the way to go.
I have gone through tough times, still am but the future looks bright that is for sure and being on Satan's side, I have nothing to fear. Truths have manifested in my life concerning the enemy like the saucer I spotted at night spying on me. It was in camouflage mode but that could not stop these eyes from spotting the rotten evil entities who have nothing to do with their lives but spy on a mage, a future god who has the interest of his kind in his heart. It doesn't stop there, the enemy has thrown everything on my direction to slow my progress.Did they look into the akashic records and realise who I will become? What I will do to their evil chains placed on my planet?
Since then, I have not seen it. They keep their distance. They fly in army choppers over me whenever I meditate and if I look at it then they feel the urge to take it up a notch, showing off. My president Uhuru Kenyatta did mention that 200 million dollars is stolen from the government on a daily basis, this is where it goes! The enemy siphons it for malicious use. They intensify arrests of those without masks in me area of work, or they arrest all construction workers in me area without proper attires like helmets e.t.c since I do construction ,in an attempt to get me.

You don´t have to give in to paranoia, the enemy ships can´t do anything to a dedicated satanist/we are protected.
Don´t fear concentrate on your advancement.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back