Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Black Reality

Blackdragon666

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgrou4Ohy68

I am just from watching this video. This is so annoying I had to make a post about this. It just brought to surface a lot of frustration from what has been going on with Blacks. I see a lot of shit with Blacks and just bottle it up but I am so pissed right now. I urge any Blacks reading this to put feelings aside as this is the plain truth.

We know well that the presence of Blacks in White lands is a horrible mistake that was purposefully done by the jews. All arguments blaming Whites for Black slavery are null and void for even though some Whites took part in it, who in the world never participated in slavery? And that the majority of it was funded, run and overseen by jews just shows that it never would have been of such large magnitude or even started in the first place if these creatures didn't play their part. Everyone has enslaved everyone at some point, even Blacks have enslaved Whites in the past.

I have also seen Blacks who complain about the unfair treatment they got in White lands. Well, when a bunch of people are thrown into your home against your will and you're forced to live with them permanently, are you necessarily going to treat them like your own family? Are they going to find rooms fully prepared and equipped beforehand for them? Does that make you a bad person? Why should they feel so entitled to being treated like they are part of your people who helped build and sustain that home? The jew of course added its propaganda against Blacks to make their lives in White lands a thousand times worse than it could have been. They also owned most of the slaves. So if there has to be any complain, again it goes to the jew. And Blacks have also done serious crimes against Whites in their own lands in modern times. We should be thankful all they want is us to leave their lands and not a race war or genocide against the Blacks in America. What do you think would have happened to Blacks if they were shipped to China instead and at some point they started doing serious crimes against the natives?

Also, what's this obsession some Blacks have with showing their presence in White history? This shows strong feelings of inferiority that are being eased by forcing one's peoples' history into that of another people who achieved better over the past few millennia. Just because there were a few Black people in Rome here and there doesn't mean that Black people built Rome or are an integral part of its history. Or more annoying, that Rome was multicultural. Are the Indians who own a few industries here and there in a country like Uganda its founding fathers or something? Should Indians feel entitled and start pestering Uganda some centuries from now to glorify and worship these few foreigners who did X or Y in Uganda in the past?

I am also not saying that Whites are completely innocent but what does the action of one White individual have to do with the whole race? Humans have been created to have very fine traits that reflect our Gods. Some people do fucked up things because of their degeneracy but this is not an inherent flaw of any Gentile race. I also find it hypocritical of some Blacks being biased toward Whites and complaining when it's done to them. Having to jump and spew hatred for Whites at the sight of one who does something is just playing into the enemy's game. If you want your race to be respected, respect other races. And also try to be respectable in the first place.

And this silly competition with Whites is just that, silly. Whites were never competing with anyone in the first place. Newton was not obsessing over whether he was beating some Black scientist to discovering the law of gravity or calculus. The competition is just in the heads of these Blacks because of the inferiority complex. Jealousy goes together with this. This is also the same case with the jews, though at a much more shocking and deeper level because they never built anything in the ancient past, and also because they are jews. Feeling jealous over what Whites built will not make it any better for our people. Have you noticed how we all benefit from modern technology, and for those who live in White lands, all due to the huge contributions of White scientists, engineers and related in history?

If the Gods were not what they are, we wouldn't be here today. Only a complete and accomplished fool would feel jealous over that, failing to see how advancement in others is a beautiful thing. The fact that the White race has endured better than others in the face of the enemy's onslaught is a freaking blessing to the whole world. Without the White race or if they had fallen completely, we would all be borg today. The death of the White race will be the death of the Black race.

Let me not even get into the 'we wuz kangz' crap today. Egypt was a White civilization that gradually fell due to the enemy and the decline of spirituality (the enemy again), and was eventually invaded by foreigners. I've also seen bullshit about Blacks having founded Greece or something. And countless other civilizations. That's bullshit and no serious thinking Black should be buying that. Again, we need to focus inwards and what we actually had in Africa. Even better, we are here now and we can build better for ourselves. Do you see Whites crying over Rome, Greece, Egypt and other glorious civilizations that were taken from them? They built America and modern day Europe. The first world. I've actually lost Black friends over this 'we wuz kangz' nonsense. I don't and never will regret it. I pick truth over delusions and lies any day.

We have to instill in every single one of us a sense of responsibility and being accountable for one's actions. A sense of work and duty. We want a better world for our people then let's create it. There are people holding our people back? We punish them accordingly and forget about them, and not just stay whining forever over this. Even the jews, they are just a pest that needs to be dealt with and forgotten. Not whined over eternally. Whining is a jewish feature, let's not associate ourselves with this childish nonsense about who did what. It's good to know the past but dwelling on it prevents you from living in the present or building the future.

We need to understand that civilization doesn't fall from the sky but is toiled for. Our people have done it and made it once in the ancient past and they can do it again. The Serpent of Satan still lives in us and yes we can build a beautiful life and civilizations for our people if only we are willing to do it. I can feel it in me stirring this very moment.

As long as we don't focus inwards and on the rot that is within us we will NEVER be okay as a people. As long as we focus on flocking to White countries, keep whining about how we suck because of Whites, blaming anyone but the real problems which are the enemy and also partly our own selves, we will always be the race that sucks the most. What have YOU done to help your community, people, family and so on? What have you done about Blacks being into weed, drugs and many living a life of crime? What have you done to help uncover our true history and spread it to others? What steps have you made to build wealth or build occult power so you can come to be an important figure who will help bring positive changes for our people?

Instead of focusing on some White guy who used the n-word, what have you done about that kid who's into drugs in your hood or home area? Seriously, Blacks need to WAKE UP. Because of centuries of unfortunate circumstances imposed on most Blacks, there are serious generational karmic dross. This is consistently imposed by the enemy and also by the fact that degeneracy often breeds an endless cycle. All it takes is like 10 jews to fuck your country up for decades or centuries.

Many African countries were targeted soon after gaining independence and the enemy inserted their agents to help hijack an important aspect of the country in question, like an important industry, which led to the financial ruin of the country. Then the country had to rely on debts which are still unpaid to this day and are piling. Internal chaos was also pushed to cause instability and a variety of other methods and you have modern day Africa for you. Then we have the enemy and their media focusing solely on the worst aspects of Africa to evoke a feeling of sympathy from Whites so they can then ruin them with multiculturalism. And also to justify the senseless debts that sink these countries into further misery. Some African countries have debts well over a hundred fucking billion dollars and their asshole 'leaders' are still taking more and more debts. These debts never even reach the people and are usually stolen. The jew at IMF is well aware of this and generously gives more and more, deepening the problem.

The problems of the Black race at this point can only be fixed by people like you and me. Other well meaning Blacks lack the insight, knowledge and capabilities that a Black SS has. They also often fail to see the real problems, such as the enemy. Thus in the darkest hour of our race, Satan has put you and me here to be there for our people and show them the light again. It was NOT by mistake that we found the JoS. Take this golden opportunity to advance and we can make it right for our people at last. It doesn't matter whether you are a Satanic soul or this is your first time on this path. What matters is that you are here now. What are you doing now that you are here?

The enemy's worst nightmare is Blacks waking up from their sleep and working against them in solidarity with other Gentiles. To see Blacks go against the odds and start being like they were meant to be by Satan; a wonderful race advancing and becoming better without backtracking, will give the enemy nightmares like they haven't had since Hitler's time. They also know Blacks will not hesitate to seek them out physically and make them pay for their crimes.

Don't wait for tomorrow to start making better decisions. Start TODAY. Educate yourself, spread the truth (safely, goes without saying), advance spiritually every day, go get that degree, get that good job, build your wealth, improve your health, living conditions, do the RTRs every day, and be everything the JoS encourages us to be. Help our people however you can in your capacity.

We have been through so much over the centuries but we are still here today. If our sufferings were to destroy us we wouldn't be here today. Let us learn from the past and focus on building a brighter world for our people.

Hail Satan!

Excellent writing!

Blacks like you will save Africa and the Black Race. I take a stand against for both White in SA and Black in Europe, and every SS should be. This mentality will save both races. If one has chance to get out of other race's land, he should go to his motherland, this goes for every race of course.

Bright Truth said:
Excellent writing!

Blacks like you will save Africa and the Black Race. I take a stand against for both White in SA and Black in Europe, and every SS should be. This mentality will save both races. If one has chance to get out of other race's land, he should go to his motherland, this goes for every race of course.
Thank you. It's so annoying having to listen to Blacks repeat jewish invented narratives over and over. The truth is everyone did everyone wrong at some point so all we can do is let the past remain in the past after the enemy is dealt with and focus on advancing our respective people.

All blacks should learn from great SS like you. You are so wise brother!

Hail Satan!

Blackdragon666 said:
Bright Truth said:
Excellent writing!

Thank you. It's so annoying having to listen to Blacks repeat jewish invented narratives over and over. The truth is everyone did everyone wrong at some point so all we can do is let the past remain in the past after the enemy is dealt with and focus on advancing our respective people.

We are on the same page brother. I’m sorry I’m not usually as talkative on the forums. I lurk to see what’s going on but I’ve been busy as of late. It’s like when I posted on black pride this very post coincides with it. We are the forefront of our people and we must show example.

mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan!
I agree. I see hope for the Black race in BlackDragon and other Black SS.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=304506 time=1639158190 user_id=57]
Aquarius said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan!
I agree. I see hope for the Black race in BlackDragon and other Black SS.

Agreed, this was a great post. Africa is a beautiful continent and once the enemy is gone, it will be so nice to see how Black Africans will re-create their own unique architecture and civilization. Varying from one region to another of course as with Europe and Asia, the Black sub-races having their own differences, resulting in different expressions of civilizations and cultures.

I would say being from africa myself, the biggest issue i have noticed is how deep the Xain nonseses is actually rooted. But it's good to see places in Africa where they are refusing Christianity.

When it comes to rebuilding and reshaping the idea is to take in a more cultural acceptance, another thing I've noticed is the large dependency on western views on how to look and what's socially acceptable. Which doesn't account for being African. I remember when there was a documentary done about Ethiopian kids who started to refuse tradition and culture simply because they wouldn't fit in at school. Didn't want to stand out but thier identity is something beautiful.

I think the biggest beauty yet is the diversity in Africa. There's cultural where men where makeup(face paint) and dress in bright colours to attract girls. Where dating fat guys is considered a honour. Where women are leaders and providers. All different cultures modern confusion about identity and what's socially acceptable truly nonsense.

White people here are the sweetest here...
Also i found it curious that we mostly get European tourist and teachers, instead of American but seem we adopting more western world views.

Excellent posting. I remember from a white man named Adam Austin, who showed a video of Jud Suss 1940, where just 1 Jew, Oppenheimer, puts an entire country (Wartenburg, was it? My memory's getting hazy.) into a civil war. That's how dangerous and conniving these people are.

Sir Blackdragon your post healed my soul, thank you very much.

Hail Satan
Hail the gods, high priests/priestess and ss warriors

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back