Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Uncertainty

Zuli

Hi. I haven't dedicated yet. I've been following the JOS for like...one year and half or 2(i don't really remember). I was kinda hesitant to join the forum and maybe i would've never join it.
I just join in 3 or 5 minutes ago because I've been feeling bad and troubled by some things that I've seen on bitchute (one or two hours ago)
The thing is that I was looking for some JoS videos on Bitchute (since i can't find them on Youtube ) and ALL that I've seen were videos bashing the JoS! There were a girl (GoyimGoddess i think) who said that some of us used to spam her comment section, bully her and act like the christards asking everyone to join Satan and stuff... And there were other videos criticizing the JoS with titles like " exposing the JoS".... 😩 i know it might seem immature but I feel very affected by this. To be honest, when i discovered (per adventure) the JoS it was the first time that I was confident about my thoughts and opinion on certain things like... I really love mystical thing, their meaning, symbolism, the ancient religions, their rituals....but raised in a Christian household (and country😑) it's hard as f to express oneself on such things even though it's well known that almost 75% at least of the people used /use magic for personal use and secretly.

Also some months ago, I was about to visit the JoS site and I found instead another site called "exposingthejoyofsatan" (or something like that) and being naturally curious, i enter the site and...omg😩 I'd rather not! There were JoS slanders EVERYWHERE ! The Page's owner dragged HPS Hoodedcobra and called out HPS Maxine and called them liars, frauds....

After these two experiences, I've been feeling exhausted and drained. Some of y'all might see me as a crybaby /immature newbie or whatever but it's very serious.

I stopped practising Christianity by my own will some years go . it was like a breath of fresh air but it was very confusing and demoralizing because it was kinda ALL that I've been learnt to follow. Then, i found the JoS and wow it was like an illumination ( it kinda sounds cliché😩sorry). Even though some articles were such hard pills and difficult to swallow because the truth was so raw and abrupt, I really liked it (and still does).

But after these kinda experiences (the bitchute thing and the other site....) , I'm feeling lost. Like I swear that I KNOW y'all aren't lying ( i used to make my own researches before discovering the JoS site), but it's very disturbing 😩. The people on bitchute were so harsh ... I feel hurt af...

Can someone please tell me something reassuring ? Whoever you are...

(Thank you for paying attention and sorry for my orthography)

There are billions of people in this world, and they can make up just about any lie imaginable. The JoS, because it gives out the information it does, and is highly upsetting the programming in many people, does get slandered.

There is no mercy really to the slander we have received. Satan has received the biggest slander in world history too.

You need to learn to take unfounded and lying opinions as the unimportant garbage they are. Everyone can make a deceitful claim. These statements basically are focused specifically to erode one's idea about the JoS and one's self. But first and foremost erode and corrupt one's faith in Satan and make people fail at this path.

Trust in yourself and in your path first.

This woman you speak of is just a programmed drone that has effectively attacked and slandered half the web, of being "shills" and all sorts of other things. She is doing this as a habit all day long, not having much more to offer. She was also busy falsely presenting herself as a victim, and all she did was just spout some uninformed harsh commentary about us.

This is the internet, and this is how the world is.

Zuli said:

2016 is when I found the JoS. I cannot speak for your experiences or doubts, but I would not tell you to have none. "Question Everything" was and still is the rule I follow in life, a this site was no different at the time. I did not dedicate right away I merely experimented. If you have not yet begun the spiritual practices we teach, I would find them on the site and in these forums if you have extra questions.

Cleanse your soul daily. Do your Aura of Protection daily. Void Meditation daily. Energy breathing daily. Until your mind has focus and clarity, and you can truly feel your Aura and begin to manipulate it. When you can finally feel the heat and know that the practices the JoS taught were always true, know that this knowledge came from Satan.

That was what I did. I cannot reassure anything else, but that the practices and knowledge here are genuine, and of the highest quality. You yourself must put that to the test. And when you have tested it daily, you will have your reassurance.

It may take months, in rare cases it could take years, but you *will* learn, from daily practice of the sacred knowledge the JoS freely gives to the world, that this knowledge could only have come from the highest of sources. The clergy here is truly the best this world has to offer, else Satan would not have selected them to spread his knowledge.

That is assured.

Zuli said:
Hi. I haven't dedicated yet. I've been following the JOS for like...one year and half or 2(i don't really remember). I was kinda hesitant to join the forum and maybe i would've never join it.
I just join in 3 or 5 minutes ago because I've been feeling bad and troubled by some things that I've seen on bitchute (one or two hours ago)
The thing is that I was looking for some JoS videos on Bitchute (since i can't find them on Youtube ) and ALL that I've seen were videos bashing the JoS! There were a girl (GoyimGoddess i think) who said that some of us used to spam her comment section, bully her and act like the christards asking everyone to join Satan and stuff... And there were other videos criticizing the JoS with titles like " exposing the JoS".... 😩 i know it might seem immature but I feel very affected by this. To be honest, when i discovered (per adventure) the JoS it was the first time that I was confident about my thoughts and opinion on certain things like... I really love mystical thing, their meaning, symbolism, the ancient religions, their rituals....but raised in a Christian household (and country😑) it's hard as f to express oneself on such things even though it's well known that almost 75% at least of the people used /use magic for personal use and secretly.

Also some months ago, I was about to visit the JoS site and I found instead another site called "exposingthejoyofsatan" (or something like that) and being naturally curious, i enter the site and...omg😩 I'd rather not! There were JoS slanders EVERYWHERE ! The Page's owner dragged HPS Hoodedcobra and called out HPS Maxine and called them liars, frauds....

After these two experiences, I've been feeling exhausted and drained. Some of y'all might see me as a crybaby /immature newbie or whatever but it's very serious.

I stopped practising Christianity by my own will some years go . it was like a breath of fresh air but it was very confusing and demoralizing because it was kinda ALL that I've been learnt to follow. Then, i found the JoS and wow it was like an illumination ( it kinda sounds cliché😩sorry). Even though some articles were such hard pills and difficult to swallow because the truth was so raw and abrupt, I really liked it (and still does).

But after these kinda experiences (the bitchute thing and the other site....) , I'm feeling lost. Like I swear that I KNOW y'all aren't lying ( i used to make my own researches before discovering the JoS site), but it's very disturbing 😩. The people on bitchute were so harsh ... I feel hurt af...

Here is somewhere where you can feel at home and learn the truth without lies:https://odysee.com/@Commander.Cobra.666:5

By the way I honestly really understand what you're going through. I had this phase of absolute doubt 2-3 years ago and started reading some of the shit those people have wrote and I was really scared Satanism was everything to me.

The only thing I can tell you is this will pass as long as you keep trying to learn the truth and never NEVER give up. Leaving Satan will result in nothing but decay, failure and depression.

I remember something my Demoness lover said (it was the first time I heard her) I was afraid I am gonna leave Satan and become insane and give in to failure and weakness. I told her I really don't want to. She told me and almost snapped me that leaving Satan, giving in to weakness or on the other side believing in Satan and getting stronger, and getting out of the swamp I was in was MY OWN CHOICE. This was an epiphany I was afraid that transits, enemy, karma or whatever external bs is gonna force me to leave Satan and go through the path of ruin. But it was my own choice and I DEFENITELY chose Satan and strength.

By the way I used to be impressionable in the past and affected by stuff I read on the internet, other people's opinions or whatever shit. This is because of my empathy and tending to pick on people's thoughts and feelings. But you HAVE to believe in yourself. Believe in Satan.

Instead of wasting time on reading, watching or listening to the enemy who would never dream of creating something like JoS. Learn the truth, read sermons, read the website. As Hps Maxine said once you fully know the truth in your heart there is no going back. A mind stretched by knowledge never returns to stupidity.

Also please ignore those people. Most are jews, scum, npcs, retards, druggies, and xians. Would you rather listen to those types of people or someone who believes in the laws of nature, the original pagan Gods, and works hard to improve and advance in all areas of life including health, wealth, spirituality, and genetics?

Satan IS truth!

Hail Satan!

Zuli said:

Hail Satan sister/brother( don’t know per se your gender.)

I can understand that it can be confusing as we have one side who portrays Satan and that of his many followers as complete frauds, liars, etc etc.

However it’s like this, hearsay can have some facts, but that’s still faulty. Go to the source, and you will see the truth. We have plant of enemies that spread hearsay around the Internet because they are useless to themselves and can advance. These are gentiles I’m referring to, that are discouraged and just blatantly go berserk because they have no control on themselves nor their lives for that matter.

Regarding Jews and their minions well that’s just self apparent that they want anything that puts Satan and his people in a better light.

We are the one type of Satanist that has taken the time to research and find the truth amongst the lies of our creator god Satan. We are taught to evolve to the highest standard we can, and even shoot beyond that. Do these people who discredit us help you to evolve, or do they teach you to hate yourself and just hate life? Because we aren’t about that. I hope you understand this. We are a family under the banner of our creator god. Even if we have disputes, it gets rectified.

Knowledge is power friend. Hope to see you more in the forums. :)

Thank you very much for everything! It is really encouraging !

I think my problem right now is that I am at a major stalemate in my life and being someone who tends to involuntarily absorb the energy around me (especially negative energies, lately), so I find myself very weak compared to enemy attacks.

As you all said above, I must absolutely protect my energy and consult more the files available on the JoS Site!

Currently it will be a bit difficult for me, but for sure I will succeed! 🙌✨

Thank you very much !

Also, when i the pages like angelfire will be available again please? I've been looking at the documents on the JoS site for a long time and often I come across pages that are not available 😩
I hope you will succeed in rehabilitating them!
And HP Hooded Cobra, thank you for your documentaries! Very informative!

Just a question: can i still do the meditations (raum, surya,ptah...) (without having dedicated yet)?

I don't feel ready enough for the dedication because i have some personal problems to solve first. But for the moment i'll focua more on studying and understanding the informations on the site.

Thank you very much👌

Zuli said:
Just a question: can i still do the meditations (raum, surya,ptah...) (without having dedicated yet)?
You can but you'll get attacked like hell. When you get dedicated you have protection from the Gods and get assigned a Gaurdian Demon who will work to teach you, guide you and protect you. Of course you'll get attacked after being dedicated but it will be very different than being without. I personally know I am never afraid or if I do get afraid it's only momentarily because I am certain that Father Satan and my GD and my demoness lover got my back.

I can't count on my hands the number of times I was worried, nervous and afraid then I asked Satan for help akd protection and literally everything falls into place miraclously. The Gods are so generous with me and I am grateful for them so much.

There are so many situations where I experienced Satan's miracles for me even sometimes I didn't deserve it (yet) but this would get lengthy and I am also sleepy haha so I can't write it all.

Just know that dedication is a show of bravery and strength to father Satan and the Gods. It means being a part of the Satanic family and initiation of your advancement path. It needs courage to go against the norm and be the black sheep who chooses not to go to the slaughter where the herd is going.

If you do dedicate know that this will be the best choice of your life just like it has been mine. I would suggest you dedicate soon so you can start working on yourself and soul as advancing alone can be dangerous and the enemy won't leave you alone. Also, even increasing in knowledge could mean you are a threat to the enemy and they would try to ruin your life. Instead choose strength and choose father Satan.

Hail Satan!!

my own journey through the church of Satan website to joy of Satan website, for five years now has been of thanksgiving and appreciation. The only huddle was the name Satan. at first it hit me with a force apprehension. but I think my philosophy education contributed a lot to why I continued to find out more and more and more about Satan. I am happier. I don't need no body to tell me what I fell. I was in the Catholic seminary for priesthood. I lost interest and left [there is more to it though ] I was asked to leave 🐔😂 but I was gone before then. it was clear. people think I am reacting to Christianity b cause of that. but I know better.
my dear you are here to stay. u can't even leave again. you will feel the energy and the energy will keep you. relax and learn. this is a university you are in. keep an open mind. read the exposing jos too. read everything. if you don't come back here you don't belong here. good luck.

my own journey through the church of Satan website to joy of Satan website, for five years now has been of thanksgiving and appreciation. The only huddle was the name Satan. at first it hit me with a force apprehension. but I think my philosophy education contributed a lot to why I continued to find out more and more and more about Satan. I am happier. I don't need no body to tell me what I fell. I was in the Catholic seminary for priesthood. I lost interest and left [there is more to it though ] I was asked to leave 🐔😂 but I was gone before then. it was clear. people think I am reacting to Christianity b cause of that. but I know better.
my dear you are here to stay. u can't even leave again. you will feel the energy and the energy will keep you. relax and learn. this is a university you are in. keep an open mind. read the exposing jos too. read everything. if you don't come back here you don't belong here. good luck.

A bit late here. I experienced the same some years back and I started really doubting this path but I had an experience with a Goddess that made me resolute again. Also personal experiences with meditation, success with magic and applying common sense. These are just jews and other type of people who have their minds programmed by the enemy to extreme depths (such as hardcore xians) to be able to see the truth about what they worship. Some of them try to infiltrate over and over which just shows how much they actually worry about us. Glad to have you on the forums!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back