Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is good meditation for depression

Lightstar23

What is the best meditation for depression, im really depressed and chaotic i beat myself repeatedly, and i cut.

Any meditation that involves cleaning the soul is good for removing depression.words of power Such as (Visudhi, Suryae, Sowilo) are good for that. From my exprience. Suryae and Visudhi are good since they provide a happy, smiley vibe.

NOTE:
Depression always means something is wrong somewhere. So instead of curing the symptom, treat the main cause. What is really the problem? Is it drugs? Is it hangups in the soul? Is it enemy attacks or curses? Is it love issues? Isbit money issues such poverty or debts? Find the Cause. If possible ask the Gods. Meditate on Satan with that question in mind and answers will speedily come to you.

Blessings.

Lightstar23 said:
What is the best meditation for depression, im really depressed and chaotic i beat myself repeatedly, and i cut.

Work with the sun energy, such as sowilo/saulo or raum/surya. You can also work with the wunjo rune as well. Exercise and do yoga as well.

The majority of depression today is due mainly to low bioenergy, therefore meditating in general should help. However, if you have low motivation, then work with more fire-type energies like the sun, or the fire element itself (just be careful, try ether first, do 3 breaths and wait).

Check your natal chart as well and see if you have a large water influence. This would indicate you need to balance more with fire. You might also be lacking earth depending on the exact nature of your emotional episodes. This is another reason why taking a few breaths of ether (quintessence) and using it to balance yourself is very useful.

Lastly, spring time is where the liver is more active, and if it gets overloaded it can lead to depression. There are other physical symptoms that would indicate this, such as headache, nausea, chest stuffiness, insomnia or excessive tiredness. Therefore, eat more green foods to combat this, such as a big plate of steamed mixed veggies.

Modern diets are generally deficient in vegetables as well, which itself can give depression by way of nutrient deficiencies. It is likely you are already eating plenty of meat and carbs, so try more veggies.

I don't know exactly where you live, but if you live in the northern hemisphere, make sure you are getting enough vitamin D. The average person doesn't get enough vitamin D from the sun, let alone those with darken skin. In an ideal world, we could take the time and sunbathe, but instead you will have to supplement it. Keep in mind, that supplementing a lot of vitamin D can use up calcium and magnesium, which is another reason to eat your veggies.

Good luck.

By doing these following consistently you will get out of low vibrational state which is the reason you are suffering from mental ailments.

Aura cleaning
Void meditation
Aura of protection
Pranyama
Chakra empowerment
Hatha and Kundalini Yoga

Doing spiritual warfare can help, but be careful when you feel overwhelmed. Try it out carefully, and if you feel like it has been too much then step back for a day, two or more if needed and focus on getting stability to your life through the other methods.

Nothing more compilcated than that. Just do your best at these every day, and eventually your situation will improve.

Lightstar23 said:

If you have any hard aspects between your sun and saturn you might benefit from a spiritual sun square depending on other factors in your chart, as long as other negative effects arent amplified by the square. You can use an affirmation tailored to breaking free of self desctructive tendancies and self love for this. Next best time for a sun sqare is when the sun is in leo so sometime starting late july. so starting any sunday that happens to fall on or after the 23rd of july.

Since that is still a ways a way you can start for now with the wunjo rune which banishes depression and encourages emotional and otherwise overall health and well being. Vibrating it anywhere from 20 to 50 or even 216 times ( dont go higher than what you can handle) with the proper affirmation for banishing depression and or tendancies for self disgust/hate.

Also meditate on these feelings and ask yourself where they really come from. Consciously and objectively trying to get to the root causes of something like this can also reveal to you the best way to remedy such a problem and why it might be there in the first place. These things are manytimes easier said than done as mindsets can be addictive and gotten used to. At worst you may also have some past life or karma issues that cause these feelings of which you may need to free your soul from. the most deep rooted issues call for 80 to 90 day workings on a waning moon, best time being in capricorn or scorpio. using munka or ansuz will suffice.

Don't forget to have someone to talk to or reach out to if you feel particulary self desctructive as legitimate desires for self harm can prove deadly at worst. No one deserves to treat you badly not even you.

Also try getting to the bottom of any stressors in your life as this is usually a main factor for chaotic thoughts or disorganization. This can be chart related also if you have poor concentration or focusing on a task. Take one problem at a time, write them down and try to figure out where they come from, from all sides, as far as your charts disposition, your environment and personal feelings and try to use that to come up with solutions. Depression is also often a result of burnout from poor stress management.

You need to find somewhere that is safe and comfortable for you to scream. Is there something going on in your life involving people you live with, perhaps? I don't want to assume too much, but if it's something to do with home/family life then finding a network of people to hang out with would be beneficial in your day to day life. Look for the type of group that you're attracted to or is similar to you, and seek them out for friendship. If you lack the confidence to do so then do a working for confidence or empower your solar chakra. Perhaps a sun square. Are you going outside enough? Sometimes just sitting on the grass near some trees and breathing the fresh air is all one needs to get them through the day. Just that little bit of peace and bliss.

Do you feel trapped in anyway? There's really not much to go on in regards to your situation, but if you're hurting yourself then that suggests to me that you're either feeling stuck and resentful of your seeming inability to change your situation, or you're blaming yourself for something. Maybe even both. If that's the case then forgiving yourself for past mistakes would be the very first step. Healing workings, Munka working, moon in Cancer working for emotions. Just a few ideas. Check your natal chart placements and aspects and read through them on the JoS to find out which problems you feel need to be worked on most urgently. 1st house placements, 4th house, 5th house, 7th house, and 11th house. Those are the ones I would look at if I'm guessing your general situation correctly (based on almost nothing).

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Astro_index.html
That's where you can find lists of house rulerships and Maxine's descriptions of the planet placements, aspects, important degrees of placements, and more. Knowing your natal chart in depth can really help with identifying your biggest problems in life.

By the way, don't cut yourself. It's not worth it. There's so many people in life that want to hurt you and see you get hurt so why do you want to be the one person who you can trust to never hurt yourself, but hurting yourself anyway? You need to be your own ally. If no one else is on your side, then at least be the one person who is. Do you get what I mean? And you can also trust Father Satan whenever you need him.

You should cut the people who hurt you instead, with magick of course. Revenge is a noble goal in my opinion, if you choose it.

Lightstar23 said:

Start with doing some yoga first. Honestly, any kind of workout helps with depression.

Thanks guys and ladies for your help but i keep on shaking like a noodle and its even harder to meditate

Lightstar23 said:

Try to cultivate vril, depression is a sign of low bioelectricity in the body, try Falun Dafa, Kundalini Yoga or Hatha Yoga.

Hope this helps

Hail Satan

Since i would beat my face and head repeteadly, what should I do about the trauma, i smack myself in my ears too what can i do to heal from that all that trauma i get dizzy, nauseous, and i almost collapse literally everyday, ive went to the hospital multiple times for it and they just give me pills and a boot, no ct or x ray scan when i told them repeteadly too do so im really dumb for doing that to myself and meditating is making me realize that.

Shadowcat said:
Lightstar23 said:

If you have any hard aspects between your sun and saturn you might benefit from a spiritual sun square depending on other factors in your chart, as long as other negative effects arent amplified by the square. You can use an affirmation tailored to breaking free of self desctructive tendancies and self love for this. Next best time for a sun sqare is when the sun is in leo so sometime starting late july. so starting any sunday that happens to fall on or after the 23rd of july.

Since that is still a ways a way you can start for now with the wunjo rune which banishes depression and encourages emotional and otherwise overall health and well being. Vibrating it anywhere from 20 to 50 or even 216 times ( dont go higher than what you can handle) with the proper affirmation for banishing depression and or tendancies for self disgust/hate.

Also meditate on these feelings and ask yourself where they really come from. Consciously and objectively trying to get to the root causes of something like this can also reveal to you the best way to remedy such a problem and why it might be there in the first place. These things are manytimes easier said than done as mindsets can be addictive and gotten used to. At worst you may also have some past life or karma issues that cause these feelings of which you may need to free your soul from. the most deep rooted issues call for 80 to 90 day workings on a waning moon, best time being in capricorn or scorpio. using munka or ansuz will suffice.

Don't forget to have someone to talk to or reach out to if you feel particulary self desctructive as legitimate desires for self harm can prove deadly at worst. No one deserves to treat you badly not even you.

Also try getting to the bottom of any stressors in your life as this is usually a main factor for chaotic thoughts or disorganization. This can be chart related also if you have poor concentration or focusing on a task. Take one problem at a time, write them down and try to figure out where they come from, from all sides, as far as your charts disposition, your environment and personal feelings and try to use that to come up with solutions. Depression is also often a result of burnout from poor stress management.
[/quotwhen ever i go to the jos website i for some reason HOVER OVER OVER TO THE DEDICATE YOUR SOUL TO SATAN LIKE IF SOMETHING IS CONTRILLING ME AND TELLING ME TO DO IT WHEN I ALREADY HAVE IS IT BECAUSE I DIDNT COMMIT FULLY BY HEART IM CONFUSED AND I KEEP ON GETTING CONTROLED BY SOMETHING IDK WHAT TO SAY AND THINK

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back