Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New member!! please help urgent

R3N6Y

I have been looking for a way yo contact satán or any other Demon as You know i'm a new member of this community i have 26 years old and i wish to offer everything i have now ando everything i might be able to get on the future the think is, i'm still living with mom, i don't have a Job or money basically i lose almost everything please can Someone help me please oviously i would like whealth i really hope Someone could help me if is possible to speak with a Demon without My mom interrupting the ritual or conversation Will be great.

R3N6Y said:
I have been looking for a way yo contact satán or any other Demon as You know i'm a new member of this community i have 26 years old and i wish to offer everything i have now ando everything i might be able to get on the future the think is, i'm still living with mom, i don't have a Job or money basically i lose almost everything please can Someone help me please oviously i would like whealth i really hope Someone could help me if is possible to speak with a Demon without My mom interrupting the ritual or conversation Will be great.

Have you done the dedication ritual to satan yet? These forums are the perfect place for any questions you have. I highly suggest dedicating first if you havent already. It was honestly the best thing i have ever exprienced. The dedication ritual should be done alone. The point of true satanism is to advance on your own as there are really no mediators in satanism and over come every obstacle you face. Satanism is the light to our path that we must walk (of course anything we cant take on ourselves the gods will help with). i suggest you to read the joy of satan page first from front to back. It is not easy and going to take much self discipline from all the information i have been gathering myself, but regardless of it not being easy it will be worth every moment of your life as you have nothing excepts benefits from walking this path. Nobody will do the work for you as it is up to you to do the work. it is your path that you walk.

satanisgod.org

start reading :D

there are wealth meditaions you can do to help you attract more money, there are meditaions that can help you open your psychics centers to be able to communicate and see the gods for yourself. most important besides improving our day to day lives our ultimate goal is achieving the MO (magnum opus). we are also focused on fighting heavily in the spiritual war agaisnt humanity.

so read, dedicate, read and practice. there is a 40 day meditation program put together in the Joy Of Satan library that you can begin after you have dedicated if you are serious. if you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.

Hi, I too am new here but have been using the JoS website for about 2years now. Is there a WhatsApp group or social group that can help me contact and befriend other Satanists?

Best chance of meeting another SS member is if your guardian demon tells let's you know or you randomly meet us ... beyond that for satefy reasons we don't share personal information

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back