Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New member!! please help urgent

R3N6Y

I have been looking for a way yo contact satán or any other Demon as You know i'm a new member of this community i have 26 years old and i wish to offer everything i have now ando everything i might be able to get on the future the think is, i'm still living with mom, i don't have a Job or money basically i lose almost everything please can Someone help me please oviously i would like whealth i really hope Someone could help me if is possible to speak with a Demon without My mom interrupting the ritual or conversation Will be great.

R3N6Y said:

You can also contact them through their sigils silently. You can ask for guidance on your situation.

If your mom will interrupt you, this can be a problem. Occasional interruptions are expected, but is someone going to barge into your room the second you start making any noise?

You will have to do a wealth working with fehu or gebu and likely also need to find work as well. Use your natal chart if you want to find a suitable career.

What exactly do you need help with? Getting a job? Moving out?

No, since i'm new in this matters i was wondering if someone can help me to get a personal talk with a Demon who can help me or make a deal with me is like if someone could speak with a Demon and let him know that i really want to follow this path and if si possible for me to speak with them directly.
Thats basically what I need.

R3N6Y said:
I have been looking for a way yo contact satán or any other Demon as You know i'm a new member of this community i have 26 years old and i wish to offer everything i have now ando everything i might be able to get on the future the think is, i'm still living with mom, i don't have a Job or money basically i lose almost everything please can Someone help me please oviously i would like whealth i really hope Someone could help me if is possible to speak with a Demon without My mom interrupting the ritual or conversation Will be great.
Do the FRTR everyday and your life will become better. Then you can work on wealth and whatever you like,but first FRTR.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back