Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Covenant forming in South Africa, Johannesburg

Wey Runner

Hi everyone that will inevitably view this post.

I trust you are well. I am based in Johannesburg, South Africa. As we all know that it's convenient to keep a low profile on this site. I urge that if there is anyone based in the same location more or less as me, then please come forward and we organize ways of forming a covenant right here in SA.

I am willing to expose myself to anyone that wants to come forward as a precaution to all those that need it before trust is given. I am willing to earn all yours trust. Even if you have an idea if any children of Father Satan in Gauteng province. Please don't hesitate to link me up with them.

I suggest to anybody thinking of connecting with this guy not to do it.

This is a bad idea. We have a coven right here.

No one should expose themselves offline for strangers. You never know how legit it is if it's legit at all. Our safety is 100% first concern, and this would undermine it.

Stay safe guys and gals.

Henu the Great said:

No one should expose themselves offline for strangers. You never know how legit it is if it's legit at all. Our safety is 100% first concern, and this would undermine it.

Stay safe guys and gals.
Yea i would love for this to happen but no not risking it.

Henu the Great said:

Stay safe guys and gals.

Ok Henu, I understand that it's better to be here digitally then physically.

I'll take your advice and if possible I'll delete this post.

Hail SATAN!

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Henu the Great said:

Stay safe guys and gals.

I hear you one wire, rather be safe then sorry.

Peace brothers and sisters of the cause.

Hail Satan!

When jews have lost upper hand in the physical - probably next decade at latest - we will be able to meet physically.

Henu the Great said:
When jews have lost upper hand in the physical - probably next decade at latest - we will be able to meet physically.

Having taken your advice @Henu of the 40 day training program. I have taken a decision to train physically too, martial arts & civilian military training.

I'd love to see this bastards suffer physically as well and by the grace of Father Satan and Dagon, I hope that they'll givee knowledge on how best I can execute this mission in the near future.

I'm sick of living a life under the rule of the kike😡and I wouldn't like my children to live like this either. I have read that in other planes, wars a spiritual but I personally feel like that maybe with all the spiritual power behind us, we can eventually wage a war that'll conquer the enemy physically too.

Just my opinion and I stand to be corrected 🙇

I see, so can one train not only the soul but the physical too by means of military/or martial arts to defeat the enemy physically too?

I'd love to see these bastards suffer physically too!

Having taken your advice @Henu

Wey Runner said:
Having taken your advice @Henu of the 40 day training program. I have taken a decision to train physically too, martial arts & civilian military training.
Good for you. Strong body, mind and soul are all important things for one on this path.

That being said we won't be doing physical war on our enemy, but rather the spiritual one. By doing so others, those without, will be for the most part fighting the physical so we can do our occult backing to the physical and influence matters through astral. There will be days when we can do physical things against jewish tyrants as well, but this path for most of it is spiritual.

Thank you Henu 🙇 I will certainly keep killing em spiritually 😤 and will wait for the day when it's time to kill em physically!
I would love to spearhead this when the time comes so that my eyes can feed off the satisfaction of their blood spilling and my hears can enjoy hearing the screams of their pains. I personally can't wait for the enemy to come to an end even before my time to leave this Earth comes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back