Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Don't worry but do something

tandt

Don't worry but do something

The world is in a bad situation right now. You, might also be in a bad situation right now.

The good thing about Satanic knowledge is that it is applicable in all situations and at all levels.

Understanding and knowing that in every situation there is a law of cause and effect could be of help.
Nothing happens on it's own, something is always behind for good or bad. There are always players behind.

Now the good news is we have the ability to become players as well.
This means when trouble hits, instead of worrying about the situation, we have to get in and play our part. This means that there is a force now, working for us.
But when we worry, we are letting the player behind the problem, freely do whatever it wants. We become the victim now.
This also apply on a global scale, the player behind( enemy) should be given a hard time. We should resist, and apply our force as we are doing right now.
I learned that whenever I worry or feel sorry for my self, I became open and vulnerable to attacks.
Let's not worry brothers and sisters, let's do the best we can in every situation, and by just doing so, we are already changing that situation.
Let's stay strong.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back