Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"EGBE/OFFE" WHAT EXISTED BEFORE TELEPORTATION- A NIGERIAN MYSTERY

likman666

On teleportation it's possible when the Ether element is mastered on the physical plane Franz Bardon mentions this in his book on the Kabbalah the elements can be mastered mentally,astrally and physically for instance with the fire element on the physical plane you have pryokinesis starting physical fires with the mind, with water one walk through fire without being burned,live under a river or ocean physically for 6 months or more e.t.c yogis in India have been known to do this,with the earth element one can instantly heal a physical wound,even grow a limb e.t.c with air you have levitation and flying through the air adepts of all races have been known to do such with most sorcerers it's probably with the help of higher Powers but an adept mage can produce these phenomenon on their own now comes the Ether element which can also be mastered on the physical plane it is known that an adept can transfer a physical object from place to another using their astral body by increasing the vibration of a physical object to where it dissolves into the Ether and transfer it to another physical location and manifest it there this is done with the astral body Franz Bardon mentions it in Initiation into Hermetics now with the physical body what I have come to understand is that yes it can done in a similar fashion one has to materialise the Ether element the same way you can materialise the other elements and then dissolve your entire being/body in it and then materialise the Ether element to where you want to teleport and you will be there in an instant. Now this can be done by very high adepts because adepthood also has levels or which I think is the case with Egbe and perhaps with other tribal peoples around the world Higher Powers can do this for you especially sorcerers normally like working with such to help them with flying through the air for example in Africa this is quite common with sorcerers with Higher Powers a I am not referring to the Gods/Mahadevas but to nature spirits, Planetary Spirits, elementals and so on who are higher than the average human but lower than the Gods they are of course both positive and negative of such and necessary in the functioning natural processes an adept mage can of course control these nature spirits so to speak but sorcerers tend to like to make deals with such especially the negative ones as sort of short cut to wealth or power for example but when you die you probably go and serve such an entity as Spiritual Satanists we should be above such and just patiently train our souls to the point where we can control such and such would even offer their services without you asking and you would in a such a case be subjugate or bound to them....but even the Gods if the situation calls for it I suspect can help you teleport though a very high adept should be able to do it with African tribes or other native tribes if they teleport I suspect it's with help of nature spirits ,Plantery Spirits that do that for them because most are sorcerers especially in Africa and don't understand the science behind it a very high adept mage who is different from a sorcerer should be able teleport on their own with no help whatsoever but such are very very rare in this age but it's not impossible with the above tribe it's probably with the help of nature spirits e.t.c.....

On teleportation it's possible when the Ether element is mastered on the physical plane Franz Bardon mentions this in his book on the Kabbalah the elements can be mastered mentally,astrally and physically for instance with the fire element on the physical plane you have pryokinesis starting physical fires with the mind, with water one can walk through fire without being burnt,live under a river or ocean physically for 6 months or more e.t.c yogis in India have been known to do this,with the earth element one can instantly heal a physical wound,even grow a limb e.t.c with air you have levitation and flying through the air adepts of all races have been known to do such with most sorcerers it's probably with the help of higher Powers but an adept mage can produce these phenomenon on their own now comes the Ether element which can also be mastered on the physical plane it is known that an adept can transfer a physical object from one place to another using their astral body by increasing the vibration of a physical object to where it dissolves into the Ether and transfer it to another physical location and manifest it there this is done with the astral body Franz Bardon mentions it in Initiation into Hermetics now with the physical body what I have come to understand is that yes it can done in a similar fashion one has to materialise the Ether element the same way you can materialise the other elements and then dissolve your entire being/body in it and then materialise the Ether element to where you want to teleport and you will be there in an instant. Now this can be done by very high adepts because adepthood also has levels now the case with Egbe and perhaps with other tribal peoples around the world Higher Powers probably do this for them especially sorcerers normally like working with such to help them with flying through the air for example in Africa this is quite common with sorcerers working with Higher Powers with "Higher Powers" I am not referring to the Gods/Mahadevas but to nature spirits, Planetary Spirits, elementals and so on who are higher than the average human but lower than the Gods they are of course both positive and negative of such and are necessary in the functioning of natural processes an adept mage can of course control these nature spirits so to speak but sorcerers tend to like to make deals with such especially the negative ones as a sort of short cut to wealth or power for example but when you die you probably go and serve such an entity as Spiritual Satanists we should be above such and just patiently train our souls to the point where we can control such and such would even offer their services without you asking and you would in a such a case NOT be subjugate or bound to them....but even the Gods if the situation calls for it I suspect can help you teleport though a very high adept should be able to do this for themselves with African tribes or other native tribes if they teleport I suspect it's with help of nature spirits ,Plantery Spirits that do that for them because most are sorcerers especially in Africa and don't understand the science behind it a very high adept mage who is different from a sorcerer should be able teleport on their own with no help whatsoever but such are very very rare in this age but it's not impossible with the above tribe it's probably with the help of nature spirits e.t.c.....

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back