Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

May Father SATAN uplift us Black Race

Today is the beginning of Father Satan day, but 23 December as th best day for every Satanists.I found Joy of Satan back around 2013 I was young back thn. And jos became th love of my choice spirituality.

My point of this post is to ask Father Satan for guidance, protection, and straight road for knowledge for all black race, we all face challenges and we all progress in different ways. Back in days I heard little faith in Joy of Satan because I thought it ws not meant fr back race, I would read HPs Mexican Dietrich articles tht said you should have faith, patience, consistency and alot that kept me reading n studying Joy of Satan.I think it ws 2016 whn I joined forums that's wr I found out that we heard a section about blacks, Black Satanists by HPs Shannon I was happy. I heard more faith now,trust me I would have joined jos forums long time back but th phone I was using it wouldn't let me it ws to small.

By this time I'm still a Jos Satanist, I'm happy. But (I) we face challenges that can distrust us frm focus. And today on th 21st December 2020 I ask Father Satan to bless all Black race, to open our eyes, to advance our selfies as black race. Guide us to great knowledge of a true spiritual Satanist.

All Black Race let's remember and celebrate and ask Father Satan to awaken all black people and us all.
23rd of December remember, celebrate, ask th lord Father Satan.
Hail SATAN,!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back