Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

African spiritual technology: utilizing the forces of nature

SETI

I support what you said. I've been thinking about it for sometime. One of the traits of Africans, is that they apply spirituality to things. No matter where they are, they always like to worship nature or things of the supernatural. It's difficult to make blacks become atheist. I noticed that Africans are highly superstitious which in some cases, have a good reason which is mostly spiritual in nature. For instance, christianity is dominant in my yoruba tribe, but they seek 'traditional pagan' means to solve their problems. It's shown in their movies too.

Moreover, the black race are more right brain oriented than the rest race and also less calcified pineal gland. Consider the "Earth element" which is vast in blacks, is a "Feminine Element".

For me, and what I've also noticed in the "Black race of Satan" is that they are very spiritual in nature. Hps shannon once said something in the line of - that we need to study our race to know more about who we are.

Hail Satan forever!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back