Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Blacks vs Whites

Blackdragon666

I have been meaning to talk about this topic for a while. Every once in a while some words will be exchanged between our Black and White members.

While it's good for people to vent, at times it's just plain hatred and disrespect. The situation is many Blacks are still hung up on things that happened centuries ago (some not even the work of Whites but the enemy) and Whites are of course fed up with what is happening in their countries.

Blacks are also being used in some jewish ploy to wipe out Whites, which has many levels to it, one if it being blaming Whites for everything. When Whites retaliate in the face of pointless or false slander, some Blacks consciously or subconsciously take this as more 'proof' about Whites being evil. This creates a situation where each side has some unkind words to say at the slightest provocation.

Blacks should get over what happened in the past. There really is no need to cry over spilt milk. What else would one expect from a spiritually degenerate world? Conflict and oppression is bound to happen (even Whites have been enslaved, butchered and oppressed in the past). Whining over things that happened in the past changes nothing at all. We live in a planet infested with alien scum and it has been thousands of years. Suffering as we know it was inevitable.

There are also Whites who feel like it is their divine role or something to rub their superiority in Blacks faces. Yes we know the White race has been the most productive and advanced and has played the biggest role in preventing a complete takeover of the planet by the enemy. And we are happy for you all and your legacy.

Life is not some competition of the races like some trophies are being handed out. The spiritual degeneration of another Gentile race is not something to give you orgasms and an opportunity to brag and step on them, same way our Black members are not happy about what is happening in White countries at the present.

We share a planet and the degeneration of one race will eventually affect another one. Like how Europeans and Arabs brought Christianity and Islam to Africa, or how we have degenerate non Whites raping White women. This is not to say one race should handle the problems of another race, but why be a cause for the perpetuation of the ongoing conflict between Gentiles even after learning as much as you do about the truth?

We all have a better planet and fewer conflicts when there is mutual respect for each other.

Let us also continue to post facts on our forums, while also approaching things objectively. It's not an 'attack' when a White person posts a fact about the Black race that isn't positive. Likewise, there is no need for such a person to go overboard with lies like 'Blacks are a race of retards' (like Satan can create such a thing). While it gives you a rush to hurt feelings or troll, in the bigger picture you are just perpetuating what we want to end, and acting exactly how that jewish troll with five accounts would act.

Are all the Blacks on earth what you are accusing them of being(retarded, thugs, rapists etc)? The answer is no. So why are some of them that way? Such are the things we should be talking about from an objective point of view, without one side being offended or the other one trolling unnecessarily.

Hopefully our interactions on the forums will get better with time.

This is a good post.
I was just thinking about this topic.

Everyone is free to post whatever they wsnt, within reason but don't come on this part of the forum to start problems or bash black gentiles here. Black gentiles here are diffetent obviously. Like what the heck is the point coming here on the black forum to post if you don't like black gentiles so much. I meal hell, sometimes I think whites dislike blacks more than they do the Jew. Meanwhile the Jew is the cause of all our failures and suffering.

I'll say this though, posts will not be approved or they will be deleted if they are rude and unneccessary. White or black, be respectful and have manners. Is that too much to ask?

On the subject of rubbing the whole "I am white, so I am superior to you and therefore you suck" is something that should definitely stop. I mean how would they feel if the Daemon gods did the exact same thing. The gods would never stoop so low and do such a thing anyway.

The thing that is seriously funny to me is that some will still try to call us inferior or lower level even when we have raised our kundalinis, etc. Sad.

But anyway, at the end of it all, the white race is in the same boat as the non white races and they need Satan and the gods to help them evolve as well, if not, they'd be on their way to sure extinction thanks to the disgusting, ugly Jewish enemy and their lies, deception, poisonous rhetoric and curses...

All of us eventually.

This is something we will have to continue in addressing. In the future as we get more members, both black and white, these topics will happen more so its best to just be prepared on how to tackle the situation and exchange words peacefully and in a civil manner.

The things that a few white satanists say concerning the black race should not bother us anymore. No need to get sad at filth being tossed our way when we know better. We are Satan's race of people and need to carry ourselves as such. The same of course goes for black satanists, dont get all rude and upset when certain truths are mentioned. We can't improve as a people if we are denying reality, blaming the white race all the time and acting like they are the Jews, which they are totally not.

The races are all different, though capabilities and potential arise and manifest, its obvious the white race is a technological race and they are awesome for that. No denying that so lets get over it and not see it as a negation of ourselves.

Lets try our best to all be comrades and united under Satan. We are all amazing beings from Satan. No need to bash and insult each other because the Jews and their horrific programs screwed us all majorly.

HPS Shannon said:
This is a good post.
I was just thinking about this topic.

Everyone is free to post whatever they wsnt, within reason but don't come on this part of the forum to start problems or bash black gentiles here. Black gentiles here are diffetent obviously. Like what the heck is the point coming here on the black forum to post if you don't like black gentiles so much. I meal hell, sometimes I think whites dislike blacks more than they do the Jew. Meanwhile the Jew is the cause of all our failures and suffering.

I'll say this though, posts will not be approved or they will be deleted if they are rude and unneccessary. White or black, be respectful and have manners. Is that too much to ask?

On the subject of rubbing the whole "I am white, so I am superior to you and therefore you suck" is something that should definitely stop. I mean how would they feel if the Daemon gods did the exact same thing. The gods would never stoop so low and do such a thing anyway.

The thing that is seriously funny to me is that some will still try to call us inferior or lower level even when we have raised our kundalinis, etc. Sad.

But anyway, at the end of it all, the white race is in the same boat as the non white races and they need Satan and the gods to help them evolve as well, if not, they'd be on their way to sure extinction thanks to the disgusting, ugly Jewish enemy and their lies, deception, poisonous rhetoric and curses...

All of us eventually.

This is something we will have to continue in addressing. In the future as we get more members, both black and white, these topics will happen more so its best to just be prepared on how to tackle the situation and exchange words peacefully and in a civil manner.

The things that a few white satanists say concerning the black race should not bother us anymore. No need to get sad at filth being tossed our way when we know better. We are Satan's race of people and need to carry ourselves as such. The same of course goes for black satanists, dont get all rude and upset when certain truths are mentioned. We can't improve as a people if we are denying reality, blaming the white race all the time and acting like they are the Jews, which they are totally not.

The races are all different, though capabilities and potential arise and manifest, its obvious the white race is a technological race and they are awesome for that. No denying that so lets get over it and not see it as a negation of ourselves.

Lets try our best to all be comrades and united under Satan. We are all amazing beings from Satan. No need to bash and insult each other because the Jews and their horrific programs screwed us all majorly.
If there is anyone who has wronged the White race seriously, it's the jew. From the days of Egypt upto today. They took down Rome, imposed Christianity on Europe, murdered tens of millions under Communism and are today pushing their genocide.

Thanks for the input :)

I’ve always seen you as the voice of reason and a leader of the black race on this forum (other than Shannon). Since I’ve made these mistakes and learned from them firsthand I try to help others when I see it. Any hostile or crude remarks I only do now if provoked.

“Speak softly but carry a big stick”.

This was a respectable post as are most replies Blackdragon always makes. They always contain sense.

I don't understand why some people adopt a stupid approach that involves sounding like Hebrew Israelites and saying blatant lies to evoke what they think will create respect for Blacks for themselves. This is just a jewish stereotype and many of these people act like jews. Part of this is never accepting the accomplishments of any other race, and saying everything came from "Blacks" and everything else.

For example, let's put Whites on the side. Forget about "Whites" for a second.

Haven't the people of India, which are basically their own race, upheld a civilization and some of the top spiritual secrets for thousands of years? Have not Greeks and everyone else talked indepth of this? Why should anyone try to say the Hindus have not done anything to feel better, or that they are "Black", when they clearly are not, and they do not define themselves as this, but rather abhor to be labelled this way?

What is next, Asians were also "Black"? They created some of the best civilizations of this world as is. So, what about them?

I read these posts sometimes which claim "Greeks were black" and it's just hilarious, because everything the Greeks left behind obviously didn't display Blacks in anyway. These are outrageous lies only jews would say to make Whites angry and Blacks have stupid ego feelings of superiority over things they never did. This makes Blacks rest and not advance, but have a fake feeling of fake superiority.

Then, jews lie that no Gentile has done nothing to smear us all. It is a jewish lie that Africans had no civilization that is also a recent creation, even jews mention the land of "Kush", and the Black civilizations of the past. And claim outrageous stuff like that they created law etc, even when all the proof says everyone else was already doing these things thousands of years ago. Jews make assholes of themselves and they are lying reptilians.

Socially, there are issues between our races, which have nothing to do with us. As Blacks here do not have to do with BLM, so do Whites here have nothing to do with some random stupid skinhead shouting at Walmart.

Degeneracy and idiocy is not something that any race created. Each race has some very serious idiots. Not much we can do about it, and arguing about the general mass doesn't really help us. Us specifically, did NOT cause any of this. We are the only ones trying to reverse it.

It's not our fault what the masses are doing, we aren't leading them directly.

It's not any Black member's fault here if some people are rapists or killers. Likewise it's not my problem if someone down the mall ever had a shitty remark to throw at a Black person.

I also agree on leadership, I see this potential in you BlackDragon, you have clarity of thought.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
I’ve always seen you as the voice of reason and a leader of the black race on this forum (other than Shannon). Since I’ve made these mistakes and learned from them firsthand I try to help others when I see it. Any hostile or crude remarks I only do now if provoked.

“Speak softly but carry a big stick”.
I'm always glad when I see Blacks and Whites interacting with respect with the truth being spoken.

I admit that provocation doesn't just come from your side but ours too. In the past some White members said they felt stifled when it comes to talking about Blacks but I have noticed that has now changed for the better and the truth can be freely discussed here. Also how some blatant anti White things are posted out of nowhere.

We are Satanists and we should put the truth first.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This was a respectable post as are most replies Blackdragon always makes. They always contain sense.

I don't understand why some people adopt a stupid approach that involves sounding like Hebrew Israelites and saying blatant lies to evoke what they think will create respect for Blacks for themselves. This is just a jewish stereotype and many of these people act like jews. Part of this is never accepting the accomplishments of any other race, and saying everything came from "Blacks" and everything else.

Haven't the people of India, which are basically their own race, upheld a civilization and some of the top spiritual secrets for thousands of years? Have not Greeks and everyone else talked indepth of this? Why should anyone try to say the Hindus have not done anything to feel better, or that they are "Black", when they clearly are not, and they do not define themselves as this, but rather abhor to be labelled this way?

What is next, Asians were also "Black"? They created some of the best civilizations of this world as is. So, what about them?

I read these posts sometimes which claim "Greeks were black" and it's just hilarious, because everything the Greeks left behind obviously didn't display Blacks in anyway. These are outrageous lies only jews would say to make Whites angry and Blacks have stupid ego feelings of superiority over things they never did. This makes Blacks rest and not advance, but have a fake feeling of fake superiority.

Then, jews lie that no Gentile has done nothing to smear us all. It is a jewish lie that Africans had no civilization that is also a recent creation, even jews mention the land of "Kush", and the Black civilizations of the past. And claim outrageous stuff like that they created law etc, even when all the proof says everyone else was already doing these things thousands of years ago. Jews make assholes of themselves and they are lying reptilians.

Socially, there are issues between our races, which have nothing to do with us. As Blacks here do not have to do with BLM, so do Whites here have nothing to do with some random stupid skinhead shouting at Walmart.

Degeneracy and idiocy is not something that any race created. Each race has some very serious idiots. Not much we can do about it, and arguing about the general mass doesn't really help us. Us specifically, did NOT cause any of this. We are the only ones trying to reverse it.

It's not any Black member's fault here if some people are rapists or killers. Likewise it's not my problem if someone down the mall ever had a shitty remark to throw at a Black person.

I also agree on leadership, I see this potential in you BlackDragon, you have clarity of thought.
I always cringe at such things. Claiming everything is very silly and makes people take someone as a joke. I normally distance myself from such Blacks in other places while doing information warfare because it's also embarrassing.

Thanks for the input HP HC.

Blackdragon666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I always cringe at such things. Claiming everything is very silly and makes people take someone as a joke. I normally distance myself from such Blacks in other places while doing information warfare because it's also embarrassing.

I agree. I see you as a good leadership type too. I hope you continue to improve. You are a good example of the black race.

Just understand where our resentment comes from you have a media and “education” system that teaches whites suck and are inherently evil, so when I see someone trying to belittle or basically say that we aren’t shit, it’s taken as an attack and a very hostile thing to say.

Just understand where our resentment comes from you have a media and “education” system that teaches whites suck and are inherently evil, so when I see someone trying to belittle or basically say that we aren’t shit, it’s taken as an attack and a very hostile thing to say.
I do understand which is why I speak up when I see such things in our forums and even out there. A fellow Black Satanist once called me too pro-White. I'm just anti White genocide and pro Gentile.

Speaking of online activism, I've been struck by a good idea which I will post in a few hours. It will require the efforts of Black SS and any other SS who might want to help out.

HPS Shannon said:
Blackdragon666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I agree. I see you as a good leadership type too. I hope you continue to improve. You are a good example of the black race.
Thanks again HPss, you know I will. :)

Equally when you have Jews who pretend to be white and look white to the average person, then does majority of the crimes in the world...understand that blacks dont know the difference...which is why whites get the treatment that they do. That is why we are all here to change that.

Jews have also been spreading the lies to belittle and debase the black race all the time and we have been told that we suck since the abrahamic religions and Jews came about so understand why we also may lash out or get upset.

Blackdragon666 said:
I do understand which is why I speak up when I see such things in our forums and even out there. A fellow Black Satanist once called me too pro-White. I'm just anti White genocide and pro Gentile.

Speaking of online activism, I've been struck by a good idea which I will post in a few hours. It will require the efforts of Black SS and any other SS who might want to help out.

I get called too pro white as well and some idiots online claim that I am a white person pretending to be black...

Just because I dont want to see the white race or any gentile race destroyed...

The problem is obviously these fools are all anti white, even the white ones, and think the white race is evil and responsible for the world's crimes and thus needs no defending at all...

:?: Hi
HPS Shannon said:
Blackdragon666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Lol. I feel a bit down because of that. Just kidding. @Blackdragon666 has a rival now. To become better and elevate to the status of a god. A friendly challenge of course.

What say you Blackdragon666?

HPS Shannon said:

Equally when you have Jews who pretend to be white and look white to the average person, then does majority of the crimes in the world...understand that blacks dont know the difference...which is why whites get the treatment that they do. That is why we are all here to change that.

Jews have also been spreading the lies to belittle and debase the black race all the time and we have been told that we suck since the abrahamic religions and Jews came about so understand why we also may lash out or get upset.
Like how the biggest land owners in Kenya are a bunch of jews.
https://nairobiwire.com/2016/07/revealed-kenyas-biggest-landowners.html
Wildenstein, Block, Gellman,Jessel are all jewish surnames to name a few.

Ramier108666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Lol. I feel a bit down because of that. Just kidding. @Blackdragon666 has a rival now. To become better and elevate to the status of a god. A friendly challenge of course.

Count me in brother ;)

Blackdragon666 said:
Ramier108666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

Count me in brother ;)

Sounds good to me. :D

I think the situation became clear to me after I read some of HPS Shannon's writings on the matter, with the short summary basically being that blacks are like earth/fire nature, but degenerated by Jewish work. The earth-like nature promotes for materialism, but also athleticism, the fire nature promotes for aggressive and confidence, but also egotism.

These qualities have been abused to the extreme in modern times. I eagerly await to see the redemption arc for all races.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back