Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

July 20th Race Awakening

Cowboy123

With all the heat from the nick cannon situation. You can tell the Jewish media is very angry and scared at this attention. They’re punishing him in Hollywood. They got other Hollywood blacks to criticize him. Normal blacks are getting their eyes opened because of him. The Jews are using Hollywood blacks to “control the herd”. What he said has awakened lots of black people to the Jews and what they did to blacks. I believe this heat is from the race awakening rituals we did. This July 20th is a new moon. It’s a great time to do another one. I ask all black satanists to go even harder this new moon. If this nick cannon thing is an out come of our rituals then the next ones could have bigger effects.

https://www.satanisgod.org/11-13-16_Ritual.pdf

Please do it as many times july 20th during the new moon.

Don’t act like cannon is some sort of hero. From the clip I saw like most blacks he can’t tell the difference between white and Jew. If someone can’t do that then what are saying is pointless and is more kosher “white devil” rhetoric.

He was raving about how melanin makes people compassionate and that Whites are evil and don’t have compassion because we lack melanin... ok.

These theories that blacks come up with like melanin being a superpower are nonsensical. It’s summertime I am tan and more melanated and what has it done? Nothing.

Because we’re so evil and Hateful letting the black race stay in our lands when all they do is destroy it and talk about much it sucks. But I’m not getting into that it’s been said before. Not starting a fight here.

Canon was deep in Hollywood himself so this may also be “controlling the herd”.

Cowboy123 said:
With all the heat from the nick cannon situation. You can tell the Jewish media is very angry and scared at this attention. They’re punishing him in Hollywood. They got other Hollywood blacks to criticize him. Normal blacks are getting their eyes opened because of him. The Jews are using Hollywood blacks to “control the herd”. What he said has awakened lots of black people to the Jews and what they did to blacks. I believe this heat is from the race awakening rituals we did. This July 20th is a new moon. It’s a great time to do another one. I ask all black satanists to go even harder this new moon. If this nick cannon thing is an out come of our rituals then the next ones could have bigger effects.

We're not pretending Nick Cannon's words weren't fucked up tho, remember? The other part that the MSM didn't talk about, was the fact that he called Whites "Sub Human Savages" who are less empathetic and sociopaths because they "Lack melanin" The Race so Empathetic, it's more of a weakness, lol.

This is a good situation, no doubt, that's being caused by our Awakenings, this is something that's waking up whites and blacks, to the jews control. No mention or care for the blatant anti-whiteness, and only concern for "mUh AnTi-sEmITIsm" by the kikes at viacom, are telling the world who the real protected class is.

Similar things are happening with the NFL's players standing up for a black supremacist who praised our Anti-Christ, Hitler, while calling whites second class.

Lots of interesting things happening.

Either way to both of u I like what’s happening. I’m not sure if this is caused by the race awakening. Just that blacks are looking at Jews funny.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Cowboy123 said:
Either way to both of u I like what’s happening.

LOL we know you do judging from past comments, that's ok I've made some myself.

I think he meant he like whats happening that Jews are getting the spotlight however we need to take it further by showing and proving the actual difference between white gentiles and Jews. Once we do that, its a major success. Baby steps.

Cowboy123 said:

You getting your wish fulfilled Cowboy123. https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42584

Very interesting intuition there you have kinda ironic really. Anyways be ready.
July 25th to 5th Of August* - x2 FINAL RTR, x2 Race Awakening Ritual daily

And remember fellow Black folk while the rituals might be specific to each race and work better for their respective races. If you wish to fire a few white-rituals our way feel free IF and ONLY IF you do not burn yourself out nor takes up too much time.

As for any Asians reading this whom read this post. You either stick to the F-RTR and fire a few more rounds or you CAN contribute to race awakening rituals. Despite that we rather our fellow Oriental members spam the F-RTR more so to keep the momentum going as we slack off a bit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back