Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kundalini activation through life experience

asuraskeye

is it possible to just live life or do certain practices in your daily life to activate kundalini??

I have a concentration problem and i dont have access to medicine that would help me focus better like adderall but im considering getting some soon from my psychiatrist although i was reading this morning on joy about how psych disorders are made up or cant be explained by science. then i also read how african cults will dance in order to get spirits mounted on them and i thought maybe there would be something similar?? I of course want to get good enough to sit down focus and meditate all day but right now im only so good at that. ive been like this all my life so please dont call me a junkie i just never got treated for it as a child because my k-12 school i basically slipped through the cracks and didnt need it but when i got to college and had to do work on my own i got really worse. eating disorders, smoking habits picked up more like tobacco not weed i was already doing that. so idk and even when im sober for months i would have this problem.

sorry to keep bothering the forum i just want to change my life so i dont have to redo this shit again in a next life.

Something you should know. The psychiatrist who invented the term and diagnosis of ADHD, he came out a few years ago and admitted that it does not actually exist. He said that some children just have a bit more energy and that is just their personality, and there is not anything physically different about them, ADHD does not exist. He said that he was bribed millions of dollars by a Drug company to create a diagnosis that would act as an excuse to prescribe these drugs, so that the drug company would sell billions of these pills and make a lot of money. So ADHD is the fictional diagnosis that doesn't really exist, and all it really is is just a way to get millions of very young children to take amphetamines every day, and put money in the pill company's pocket. And all the time it is absolutely destroying the brains of all these children. There is no difference between adderall and Meth, the only difference is that it is created in a clean lab and divided into specific measured doses.

I met a woman who was on those pills every day since she was a young child, for about 30 years, and she was absolutely insane. It's like her mind and soul were both just torn to shreds. She was not able to have any connected coherent thoughts, it was like every second a new random nonsense impulsive idea comes to her head. Never anything that makes sense, and each thought did not really connect with the thoughts that came before or after. She was absolutely ruined. And it's all because the drug company just wanted more money, and they needed an excuse to prescribe these pills and get children hooked on them.

You absolutely do not want any part of that. It is a tragic crime against humanity. You control your thoughts by Void Meditation. And if it is difficult for you, you keep practicing until it is easier. It is a skill you develope. You are not born being great at everything, every person has their own strengths and weaknesses. But you practice until you are stronger. There is no magic pill that will cure your problems. The medical industry doesn't make any cures, because a cure is putting themself out of business. You would take the cure one time, then you wouldn't need them anymore. Instead, they give you something that you "have to" take every day for the rest of your life, and that is more money in their pocket every single day forever. Plus the pill gives you 25 more symptoms and new diseases, so now you are taking even more pills to try to fix the symptoms of the first pill.

asuraskeye said:
is it possible to just live life or do certain practices in your daily life to activate kundalini??

I have a concentration problem and i dont have access to medicine that would help me focus better like adderall but im considering getting some soon from my psychiatrist although i was reading this morning on joy about how psych disorders are made up or cant be explained by science.

The certain life practices that one needs to do daily to activate the kundalini involve those that empower the body and chakras, as well as removing blockages and stimulating the energy flow that the kundalini would take such that it can eventually and safely rise on its own.

Void meditation is an import aspect of improving your concentration. Another aspect involves reducing the addicting distractions of modern life, which includes drugs, video games, videos/TV watching, social media, and all other entertainment options that provide you no real benefit while simultaneously wasting hours of your day.

This influences your concentration because your brain always wants to do the activity that gives you the highest reward for the least effort. We all know the benefits of meditation, but your brain will say: "Why do all that work for a medium reward when you can do nothing and get a big reward watching these Youtube videos?" By cutting out these temptations from your life, the baseline stimulation that your brain is used to will get reduced, and you will find it easier to do activities like meditate, read, and chores, without feeling like it is some big work task. The first day you will feel really bored, then 3 days in or so you will feel a lot better, once your brain adjusts.

I use this app/client called 'Freedom', which works syncs between devices and OS's to block websites and apps. The downside is it is costs a lot of money for what it does. The other options are one client called 'Cold Turkey'. You can also get independent apps that work on each device. For some distractions, you can buy these plastic boxes with timed locks on them and lock the TV remote or whatever in it.

Be strict with yourself. I set my blockers such that I get an hour of entertainment time at the end of the day. The rest of the day, everything is completely blocked. I feel much better with my time. I don't feel like I need to grab my phone just to eat a meal or sit on the toilet. I know that I am not completely removing these sources of entertainment, just restricting them so they don't fuck with my brain. These companies spend all day trying to make their apps/content addictive. There is no way to deal with it besides removing them entirely.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Something you should know. The psychiatrist who invented the term and diagnosis of ADHD, he came out a few years ago and admitted that it does not actually exist. He said that some children just have a bit more energy and that is just their personality, and there is not anything physically different about them, ADHD does not exist. He said that he was bribed millions of dollars by a Drug company to create a diagnosis that would act as an excuse to prescribe these drugs, so that the drug company would sell billions of these pills and make a lot of money. So ADHD is the fictional diagnosis that doesn't really exist, and all it really is is just a way to get millions of very young children to take amphetamines every day, and put money in the pill company's pocket. And all the time it is absolutely destroying the brains of all these children. There is no difference between adderall and Meth, the only difference is that it is created in a clean lab and divided into specific measured doses.

I met a woman who was on those pills every day since she was a young child, for about 30 years, and she was absolutely insane. It's like her mind and soul were both just torn to shreds. She was not able to have any connected coherent thoughts, it was like every second a new random nonsense impulsive idea comes to her head. Never anything that makes sense, and each thought did not really connect with the thoughts that came before or after. She was absolutely ruined. And it's all because the drug company just wanted more money, and they needed an excuse to prescribe these pills and get children hooked on them.

You absolutely do not want any part of that. It is a tragic crime against humanity. You control your thoughts by Void Meditation. And if it is difficult for you, you keep practicing until it is easier. It is a skill you develope. You are not born being great at everything, every person has their own strengths and weaknesses. But you practice until you are stronger. There is no magic pill that will cure your problems. The medical industry doesn't make any cures, because a cure is putting themself out of business. You would take the cure one time, then you wouldn't need them anymore. Instead, they give you something that you "have to" take every day for the rest of your life, and that is more money in their pocket every single day forever. Plus the pill gives you 25 more symptoms and new diseases, so now you are taking even more pills to try to fix the symptoms of the first pill.

What would you call this “ADHD” then? I know cobra has mentioned it’s fake but for me it isn’t simply having more energy, since I was young I can barely sit down and focus on anything, void has not helped this much. Maybe it is my own mindset.

I have not taken the medication since I was young except for a handful of times when I was bored and wanted to feel high, this was before becoming a satanist.

I don’t know what normal meth feels like but for me the pills are euphoric for the first few hours then you crash hard.

I remember one time when I was 15 I took one of these amphetamine salts in the morning and by the afternoon I had completely rationalized committing Suicide in my mind. It wasn’t even in a depressed way I felt that was the 100% logical Decision to make when I was high. It was only 20mg.

I don’t doubt vaccines gave me this “adhd” and then the medication made it worse. I have never touched marijuana or any other drugs.

Thanks blitz, also do you know if we can make like a kik group chat or something so we can get help with our meditations and things faster from more advanced satanists?

asuraskeye said:
Thanks blitz, also do you know if we can make like a kik group chat or something so we can get help with our meditations and things faster from more advanced satanists?

Aren't you the one who said you'd die a druggie and that meth and shrooms were your medication?
:thinking:

I'd stay away from this one

asuraskeye said:

As has been said by others in the forums before, doing things like this creates a metaphorical watering hole from the enemy where they will look for prey so to say. Its not a good idea.

Powerofjustice said:
asuraskeye said:

Aren't you the one who said you'd die a druggie and that meth and shrooms were your medication?

I never said anythin about meth nor have i ever tried meth ever in my life bitch i will literally kill you in your sleep stop playing with my name

Arin said:
asuraskeye said:

As has been said by others in the forums before, doing things like this creates a metaphorical watering hole from the enemy where they will look for prey so to say. Its not a good idea.

Yea i feel you but i mean the enemy can just get on this website and find prey too. we dont have to use kik per say we could use facebook groups so only accepted spiritual satanists can join. Or something like whatsapp or something thats end to end encrypted and things like that.

asuraskeye said:
Arin said:
asuraskeye said:

Yea i feel you but i mean the enemy can just get on this website and find prey too. we dont have to use kik per say we could use facebook groups so only accepted spiritual satanists can join. Or something like whatsapp or something thats end to end encrypted and things like that.

Yes, but then they get banned. We have tons all the time. And facebook is owned by a jew and constantly sells your information.

Also, dont threaten other Satanists. That behavior is not tolerated.

asuraskeye said:
Powerofjustice said:
asuraskeye said:

I never said anythin about meth nor have i ever tried meth ever in my life bitch i will literally kill you in your sleep stop playing with my name

BOI, look at your signature. In case you had a brainfart here's all the proof anyone needs to know you are an infiltrator- https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42041&p=174420#p174420

Powerofjustice said:
asuraskeye said:
Powerofjustice said:

BOI, look at your signature. In case you had a brainfart here's all the proof anyone needs to know you are an infiltrator- https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42041&p=174420#p174420

Asuraskeye, I didnt approve your last message. Stop talking like a degenerate thug. Its not polite and certainly not neccessary.

Keep doing that and none of your posts will not be approved.

Thanks.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
What would you call this “ADHD” then?

Normal child/teen behavior. Who would have thought that children were meant to play and learn better through doing things on their own than sit still and listen to a boring lecture by a leftist teacher?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back