Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Anti christ

asuraskeye

does the anti christ exist what does he stand for where is he can i be him pleaseeeee ill be a good boy :mrgreen:

asuraskeye said:
does the anti christ exist what does he stand for where is he can i be him pleaseeeee ill be a good boy :mrgreen:

It sounds like you are still on drugs I’ll give you a hint he was born April 20th 1889.

asuraskeye said:

Adolf Hitler holds the title of Antichrist. I don't think it is subject to change, sorry. You can read in the Satan's Library section on him and see why he is deserving of that title. Short version: He rallied Europe to withstand and smash the Soviet Commie army that the Jews wanted to overrun Europe with.

asuraskeye said:

Hitler is the antichrist. Please use the search function.

Blitzkreig said:
asuraskeye said:

Adolf Hitler holds the title of Antichrist. I don't think it is subject to change, sorry. You can read in the Satan's Library section on him and see why he is deserving of that title. Short version: He rallied Europe to withstand and smash the Soviet Commie army that the Jews wanted to overrun Europe with.

Thank you so much for the info guys

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back