Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Completed my Dedication

asuraskeye

Didnt want to waste time I respect satan and so i am willing to understand your viewpoints on why you believe what you do and with the help of satan and the true gods i will do my best to show the world the truth behind everything no matter if i achieve it in this life or my 1,000th after this HAIL SATAN! :twisted: :lol: :shock: :cool: ;) :D :mrgreen:

asuraskeye said:
Didnt want to waste time I respect satan and so i am willing to understand your viewpoints on why you believe what you do and with the help of satan and the true gods i will do my best to show the world the truth behind everything no matter if i achieve it in this life or my 1,000th after this HAIL SATAN! :twisted: :lol: :shock: :cool: ;) :D :mrgreen:
Welcome bro :D

Thanks guys gonna be doing all my readings and learnings so i can practice the 40 day meditations and go from there... what will i be doing after the 40 days is over?? what meditations and things follow?

asuraskeye said:
Thanks guys gonna be doing all my readings and learnings so i can practice the 40 day meditations and go from there... what will i be doing after the 40 days is over?? what meditations and things follow?

Hello friend. Happy for you. As you continue the path will unravel. “He leads us in unseen ways with no book”.

Together with other beginner meditations.
The most important thing for new dedicatees is to Clean the Soul and build an aura of protection. These are vital to remove all the enemy dirt, curses and programmings so that you can see clearly.

After playing with mud, one cant go directly put on a clean White Robe without washing themselves to sparkle. Satanism is a clean white Robe. Anything that is without is Mud. Cleanse and protect. The Final Reverse Torah Rituals also helps with these. You can join in doing the RTR’s too.

“Empower your Soul, lets Take back what is rightfully ours.”

TanzanianGod said:
asuraskeye said:

Hello friend. Happy for you. As you continue the path will unravel. “He leads us in unseen ways with no book”.

Together with other beginner meditations.
The most important thing for new dedicatees is to Clean the Soul and build an aura of protection. These are vital to remove all the enemy dirt, curses and programmings so that you can see clearly.

After playing with mud, one cant go directly put on a clean White Robe without washing themselves to sparkle. Satanism is a clean white Robe. Anything that is without is Mud. Cleanse and protect. The Final Reverse Torah Rituals also helps with these. You can join in doing the RTR’s too.

“Empower your Soul, lets Take back what is rightfully ours.”

Thank you all for the kind words of encouragement cant wait to update you all after the 40 days

Ancient Egyptians did not eat any psychedelic mushrooms. That's a lie spread by hook nose new-age subversive rats. It is these evil subversive agents who promote drug use because they know how deeply it damages people. They make up stories saying of gods promoting drugs, but it is exactly opposite of the truth. The gods teach us how to develop our minds and souls for real. Any psychedelic experience is not a spiritual experience, it is hallucinations which are unrelated to reality. Short-circuiting your brain and having flashes of strange senses is not you actually feeling anything real, it is only you feeling those random and uncontrolled synthetic sparks, which do not contain any actual meaning.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Ancient Egyptians did not eat any psychedelic mushrooms. That's a lie spread by hook nose new-age subversive rats. It is these evil subversive agents who promote drug use because they know how deeply it damages people. They make up stories saying of gods promoting drugs, but it is exactly opposite of the truth. The gods teach us how to develop our minds and souls for real. Any psychedelic experience is not a spiritual experience, it is hallucinations which are unrelated to reality. Short-circuiting your brain and having flashes of strange senses is not you actually feeling anything real, it is only you feeling those random and uncontrolled synthetic sparks, which do not contain any actual meaning.

As stated in another thread, he has decided for himself this is the path he must walk. Given all the information, it will come down to what manifests itself in the future for better... or for worse.. It's too bad Azazel's Market is down or I would recommend an astro reading, perhaps that would be enlightening.

I truly hope that a sense of grounding happens at the right time for this. I, at one time, thought that taking Kratom would help myself to focus and relax, but it only blinded me and my sense of time. It made me weak and lazy without ever realizing so. It shrouded myself from goals that I had set and for a long time, I was just simply existing. It was a scary time. I wasn't a heavy kratom user thank Satan, as very moderate as it was, but it still doesn't mean that there weren't bad manifestations that could have happened in my delusion.

I will say again, Take care of yourself Asura. When you know to stop, please do so and be strong in it. If you need to do any sort of grounding rituals to protect yourself, there is plenty of information on this site that will lead you to it.

asuraskeye said:

You made the right choice. Welcome.

yall really sound dumb and one track minded since theres literally carvings of magic mushrooms in ancient Egyptian tombs lmao but whatever im done talking about it

asuraskeye said:

yall really sound dumb and one track minded since theres literally carvings of magic mushrooms in ancient Egyptian tombs lmao but whatever im done talking about it

Why would you need external substance to Advance? You already have this power inside you. You Dont need external dependency. This is What Satan and the gods insist on. Independence and freedom. Xtians and those without always on there knees say they cant do this and that without “a false god”.

We DONT believe that. I Can do so much by myself at this level. And as I Advance the godly status will be mine. Drugs always have a negative effect on the soul advancement, u can easily become dependent and this is not our path.

I admire your stance on what u believe in. But not everything one believes in necessarily means is the best thing to do. But i have learnt that the best way for one to truely believe is to see for oneself and understand truth.

TanzanianGod said:
asuraskeye said:

Why would you need external substance to Advance? You already have this power inside you. You Dont need external dependency. This is What Satan and the gods insist on. Independence and freedom. Xtians and those without always on there knees say they cant do this and that without “a false god”.

We DONT believe that. I Can do so much by myself at this level. And as I Advance the godly status will be mine. Drugs always have a negative effect on the soul advancement, u can easily become dependent and this is not our path.

I admire your stance on what u believe in. But not everything one believes in necessarily means is the best thing to do. But i have learnt that the best way for one to truely believe is to see for oneself and understand truth.

respek brother i appreciate you not being negative about my opinion and beliefs... also i had a teacher who was an anthropologist he went to tanzania i believe and met a tribe that could transform into black lions do you know of anything like this?? also look up killindi iyi he was an advocate for high dose mushroom trips and claimed you can breakdown into subatomic particles to achieve something similar in one of his lectures when discussing psychedelics in ancient times

I am not and will never advocate any forms of drugs. I don’t do Alcohol. I don’t even drink Soda. I even have a somewhat rough opinion on Coffee. I personally have never done drugs but I have seen it reck lives.

Drugs are not in anyway good for the body and soul. If you are truly a Satanist please talk to Father he will surely show you. I am myself 100% against drugs.

Meditations have always given me the best high. Orgasms Too!!

Drugs ruin life.

asuraskeye said:
TanzanianGod said:
asuraskeye said:

respek brother i appreciate you not being negative about my opinion and beliefs... also i had a teacher who was an anthropologist he went to tanzania i believe and met a tribe that could transform into black lions do you know of anything like this?? also look up killindi iyi he was an advocate for high dose mushroom trips and claimed you can breakdown into subatomic particles to achieve something similar in one of his lectures when discussing psychedelics in ancient times

Ruin yourself but don't try to convince others you are right cause guess what? You arent and you sound delusional every time. Id also appreciate you providing sources on the egyptians somehow being fucking drug advocates when they werent. I'll wait :)

You cant break down into subatomic particles. You cant transform into another creature. Stop it.

Arin said:
asuraskeye said:
TanzanianGod said:

Ruin yourself but don't try to convince others you are right cause guess what? You arent and you sound delusional every time. Id also appreciate you providing sources on the egyptians somehow being fucking drug advocates when they werent. I'll wait :)

You cant break down into subatomic particles. You cant transform into another creature. Stop it.

Its funny you say you cant shape shift when u can clearly look into a few demons provided by satan to do just that and google it since you have time to come comment dumb shit on my thread

asuraskeye said:
Arin said:
asuraskeye said:

Its funny you say you cant shape shift when u can clearly look into a few demons provided by satan to do just that and google it since you have time to come comment dumb shit on my thread

Ah yes, because comparing YOU and a literal god is rational when it comes to shapeshifting.

Waiting on that source, buddy.

While you are at it stop ruining your friends lives by selling drugs to them.

Arin said:
asuraskeye said:
Arin said:

Ah yes, because comparing YOU and a literal god is rational when it comes to shapeshifting.

Nigga just focus on yourself how many times a day do you even meditate haha fucking poser you a disrespect to our father

asuraskeye said:
Arin said:
asuraskeye said:

Nigga just focus on yourself how many times a day do you even meditate haha fucking poser you a disrespect to our father

Probably about the same amount as you considering the fact that we are both doing the 40 day program, if not more since I'm further along.

Like I said, I don't care what you do but don't try to convince people here its good when it isn't. Youve been told this by everyone here.

And again, still waiting on that source.

I'll refrain from responding to this in the future but I suggest you take that advice.

Arin said:
asuraskeye said:
Arin said:

Probably about the same amount as you considering the fact that we are both doing the 40 day program, if not more since I'm further along.

Like I said, I don't care what you do but don't try to convince people here its good when it isn't. Youve been told this by everyone here.

I'll refrain from responding to this in the future but I suggest you take that advice.

Even if we were to belive 100 percent that he has dedicated and meditating . Even maybe ahead of you, he wont last long with the drugs . Or maybe voiding in 100000 thoughts in his mind while staring at a point and thinking they did awesome. Can even do this for 1 hour this way xD

Usthepeople666 said:
Arin said:
asuraskeye said:

Even if we were to belive 100 percent that he has dedicated and meditating . Even maybe ahead of you, he wont last long with the drugs . Or maybe voiding in 100000 thoughts in his mind while staring at a point and thinking they did awesome. Can even do this for 1 hour this way xD

NIgga what?? satans sermon specifically says responsible to the responsible and also the demon i worked with which i believe was speaking to me by helping me differentiate my positive thoughts from my negative ones said the samething. just be responsible so leave me alone please and focus on you

asuraskeye said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Arin said:

NIgga what?? satans sermon specifically says responsible to the responsible and also the demon i worked with which i believe was speaking to me by helping me differentiate my positive thoughts from my negative ones said the samething. just be responsible so leave me alone please and focus on you

Stop being a damn idiot. You are really making a damn fool to the highest degree. You act like the damn thugs I used to see back in my hometown. I don't think you'll last long, and that's my honest opinion, because you can't advance with drugs dumbass. They'll actually make your ascension null and void.

So do yourself a favor before you go down a road that you won't be able to crawl back from. Drop the drugs bruh. Seriously.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back