Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Comments From my Younger Blood Brother on Our Black Race

TanzanianGod

He is my younger Brother. He is not a satanist(yet). But his comments on some black Race issues we were chatting over whatsapp motivated me to share. He is very intelligent and got a full scholarship currently in a America pursuing his degree in Biomedical Engineering. He might not be awoke to the jews. But his comments about our race are nice. I love him.

Here it is:
I think I agree with you for the most part.
If this was a discussion, we would end up at the same conclusion which is that every race is and ought to be racist - essentially looking out for its own interests.

Multiculturalism is a fantasy that sadly most Africans around the world have bought into - This has consequently allowed for other groups of people and races to take advantage of us as a people.

For the Blacks Americans- The continuous violence from slaverly, reconstruction, Jim Crow, Lynching, miseducation, psychological trauma just to name a few has left the Africans in this nation wanting to be white or atleast part of the white establishment. (Self hatred - Many of them are white people in black skin)

Any attempts of building and autonomous Black economic base is quickly attacked and subsequently squashed. Frankly most Africans have bought into the Intergrationist philosophy of Multiculturalism and leaders particularly Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela have been used to push this idea through different propaganda outlets. Simply not in enough Africans are working in developing their own economic base and communities. African Americans have also been conditioned into and individualistic mentality which means any African American who manages to make some sort of money or wealth barely contributes into his community or curving up a stake for black ownership.

Basically, kama ulivyosema the consciousness of most Africans has been turned backwards. Don't wanna get into this sana....

I dont agree with everything on some of Jews statements and who they are as a people. But I think as whole we on the same side.

Can't comment much on your Metaphysical information, as I have mostly read books on theology and the history of christianity thus my knowledge is more history oriented.

TanzanianGod said:
He is my younger Brother. He is not a satanist(yet). But his comments on some black Race issues we were chatting over whatsapp motivated me to share. He is very intelligent and got a full scholarship currently in a America pursuing his degree in Biomedical Engineering. He might not be awoke to the jews. But his comments about our race are nice. I love him.

Here it is:
If this was a discussion, we would end up at the same conclusion which is that every race is and ought to be racist - essentially looking out for its own interests.

Multiculturalism is a fantasy that sadly most Africans around the world have bought into - This has consequently allowed for other groups of people and races to take advantage of us as a people.

For the Blacks Americans- The continuous violence from slaverly, reconstruction, Jim Crow, Lynching, miseducation, psychological trauma just to name a few has left the Africans in this nation wanting to be white or atleast part of the white establishment. (Self hatred - Many of them are white people in black skin)

Any attempts of building and autonomous Black economic base is quickly attacked and subsequently squashed. Frankly most Africans have bought into the Intergrationist philosophy of Multiculturalism and leaders particularly Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela have been used to push this idea through different propaganda outlets. Simply not in enough Africans are working in developing their own economic base and communities. African Americans have also been conditioned into and individualistic mentality which means any African American who manages to make some sort of money or wealth barely contributes into his community or curving up a stake for black ownership.

Basically, kama ulivyosema the consciousness of most Africans has been turned backwards. Don't wanna get into this sana....

I dont agree with everything on some of Jews statements and who they are as a people. But I think as whole we on the same side.

Can't comment much on your Metaphysical information, as I have mostly read books on theology and the history of christianity thus my knowledge is more history oriented.

Please do not state info which can be traced back to you in the future(edit your post). Write it annonymous.

I agree with your statement, every race should be racist /selfloving/selfknowing.

I think you know about the jews being the owners/operators of the most slaveships back then.

Fuchs said:
TanzanianGod said:

Here it is:

Please do not state info which can be traced back to you in the future(edit your post). Write it annonymous.

I agree with your statement, every race should be racist /selfloving/selfknowing.

I think you know about the jews being the owners/operators of the most slaveships back then.

I am thankful you are looking out for me. But nothing can be traced back to me. They are hundreds if not thousands of Tanzanians with scolarships. And unless i state my name and my picture, i feel like the rest of Random info i throw out is okay. It is in my personality by the way.

With the amount of power they hold if the jew wants to know me they would. I might be even on their naughty list already. Many are. But again after reaching a certain point your energy signature won’t go unnoticed. Curses and negative energy is thrown at me still, obviously because i am a gentile and a Satanist too. But my Aura is strong enough to repel.

But i am thankful for looking out. I will be mindful of the information i share.

TanzanianGod said:

Here it is:

You are a great contributor to this forum I love your posts. You are smart!

mercury_wisdom said:
TanzanianGod said:

Here it is:

You are a great contributor to this forum I love your posts. You are smart!

Thank You Mercury. Apart from the many good qualities in my birth chart, Writing is one of them. So I love writing. And I have many bigger satanic plans. More so for our fellow Africans and Tanzania.

We do this because we truly love Satan in our hearts. And we love Humanity.
Hail Satan!

TanzanianGod said:
Fuchs said:
TanzanianGod said:

Here it is:

I am thankful you are looking out for me. But nothing can be traced back to me. They are hundreds if not thousands of Tanzanians with scolarships. And unless i state my name and my picture, i feel like the rest of Random info i throw out is okay. It is in my personality by the way.

With the amount of power they hold if the jew wants to know me they would. I might be even on their naughty list already. Many are. But again after reaching a certain point your energy signature won’t go unnoticed. Curses and negative energy is thrown at me still, obviously because i am a gentile and a Satanist too. But my Aura is strong enough to repel.

But i am thankful for looking out. I will be mindful of the information i share.

Your statement sounded like it is copy pasted and you also did include the source/software used that was my main worry.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back