Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The AURA.

TanzanianGod

The AURA
(I usually write these to help anyone new or old reading through the forum & have a collection of my own articles to Keep Satanic Knowledge Alive. Personally have bigger plans for the future)

What is the Aura?
The Aura is a field of energy that surrounds an object or person or Animal. Objects, plants, animals, human etc have an Aura. And the Aura is different for each & every person. Like a fingerprint. When I am close to my family I can sense their auras as similar as possible to mine maybe due to blood ties, but everyone’s aura is distinctive.

Color!!
Aura’s are an extension of A being’s Soul energy. Taking different colors. Those who are without (like Xtians and mudslims) have weak auras and it gets weaker if one doesn’t continue practising power meditation.

So due to the human’s state of fall spiritually I cannot say much about the color of their Auras. I can only refer to the Gods. Blue color is the most Seen Color of Deamons, but different Deamons have different colors. Satan has A golden Bright Aura. Few beings in the universe have such an Aura.

Cleaning the Aura.
This field of energy has magnetic properties. Such that it attracts different forms of energy. And so if it is not taken care of, negative energy can attach to the Aura. Thats why cleaning the Aura everyday is essential, more So especially when one is new.

It is Normal for one to clean themselves with white light when New. Considering it is the easiest color energy to visualize and composes all colors. But Bright-golden white energy is the most effective and powerful. Blue energy can also be used to clean the aura especially when one wants to calm the Mind. Blue provides a peaceful and calm state.

What Can the Aura Do?

This Field of Energy can be programmed to attract anything one desires. From money to love etc.

The Aura is the Shield of the Soul against negative energy. When properly programmed the Aura should deflect and Repell all negative energy.

The Aura Mirrors the personality/ emotions/ type of energy of the soul. When a person is sad or sick this is seen on the Aura. I personally can properly judge someone’s personality/emotional/physical state when I am close and see and feel their aura.

The Aura can be used as source of warmth during cold times and vice-versa. When advanced the Aura can help keep the body Warm. This is more so for people with a pronounced fire element.

For one with higher visualization skills, positive mental images can be attached to the Aura to attract the desired outcome in one’s life.Like a movie display. (Only positive mental images should be attached; eg wealth, happiness, a car, house, etcetera)

Effects in The Aura
Drugs and alcohol have a very negative effect on the Aura. Addiction causes holes in the Aura. After a large amount of Alcohol intake one can clearly sense the imbalance experienced in this energy field(the aura).

Exercising and Yoga positively affect the Aura. Yoga strengthens the aura. A balanced exercise session brightens the Aura.

Power meditation Empowers the Soul which ultimately Empowers the Aura. Since the Aura mirrors the Energy of the soul.

Conclusion;
I personally believe the Gods and very Advanced individuals can Do so much with the Aura. From looking into the past of someone, invincibility, taking different forms (shapeshifting)Etcetera....

“We are capable of So much”
Let’s Grow.

TanzanianGod said:
Cleaning the Aura.
This field of energy has magnetic properties. Such that it attracts different forms of energy. And so if it is not taken care of, negative energy can attach to the Aura. Thats why cleaning the Aura everyday is essential, more So especially when one is new.

It is Normal for one to clean themselves with white light when New. Considering it is the easiest color energy to visualize and composes all colors. But Bright-golden white energy is the most effective and powerful. Blue energy can also be used to clean the aura especially when one wants to calm the Mind. Blue provides a peaceful and calm state.

Recently Member: FancyMancy mentioned White-energy usage of occasional time periods.

While we usually clean with White-Gold and protect with White-Gold as protection is also a form of cleaning as it reduces or even eliminates more. Pure white, can be used once in a while to give the soul a good "blasting", that also includes building White auras of protection.

I personally have been cleaning and protecting using White once a week. Perhaps if some feel that is too much maybe once every two or three weeks. White when overused is bad but not occasionally I think using it once a week isn't overuse.

Also I'd like to point something out while cleaning can be done multiple times it doesn't matter how many times. Protecting due to the faith should be minimized to twice a day. Over-protecting can be considered a sign of lacking or trust of the faith of the protection.

Just some tips for people on Aura maintenance.

Gear88 said:
TanzanianGod said:
Cleaning the Aura.

Recently Member: FancyMancy mentioned White-energy usage of occasional time periods.

While we usually clean with White-Gold and protect with White-Gold as protection is also a form of cleaning as it reduces or even eliminates more. Pure white, can be used once in a while to give the soul a good "blasting", that also includes building White auras of protection.

I personally have been cleaning and protecting using White once a week. Perhaps if some feel that is too much maybe once every two or three weeks. White when overused is bad but not occasionally I think using it once a week isn't overuse.

Also I'd like to point something out while cleaning can be done multiple times it doesn't matter how many times. Protecting due to the faith should be minimized to twice a day. Over-protecting can be considered a sign of lacking or trust of the faith of the protection.

Just some tips for people on Aura maintenance.

True fact. Overdoing a working= obsessing over it (which usually leads to failure or low outcome)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back