Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

No To Interracial Mixing And Immigration

TanzanianGod

No to Interracial Relations and Immigration

Sharing my Experience.

On Interracial Relations.

“ I met Satan on my late high school years, and considering i was young i was still mind programmed on racial hatred and was attracted to white girls and wouldn’t want to be with girls of my own race. I successfully managed to go study abroad in Russia (following a one-time Jupiter Square Working) which was pretty awesome.

So in Russia, Magick in my hands, it was easier for me to attract mates but they were white. I TESTIFY to you now that These were the worst relationships i ever had. Spiritually, Mentally and Even physically. Since i was still new to the concept of interracial mixing, i didn’t know it was one of the causes of soo much imbalance in my Soul at the time.

I totally lost it spiritually. I started seriously hating my Race, and thought of even changing my culture and live abroad Forever. And this was the most damning and stupid Thought.

Every Sexual encouter was followed with depression and a state of fall. My last relationship with a female of the other race, was the worst. My morals degraded followed by the worst mental state i ever had in my life. Almost suicidal. I made a conscious decision to Stop!

With the help of Satan, I cleaned myself and i have healed since then. I love myself and I love my Race. I am very much attracted to the females of my Race. Escpecially the beautiful Dark ones. I have no desire to Intermarry anymore. I know Better Now. Would love to have a beautiful black Satanic family and advance forward On our way to Immortality.

* On Immigration.

“It saddens me so Much to watch young Africans in YouTube risking their lives, crossing seas and jumping Electric fences of other European nations just to live in a civilization they never partook to build. It is saddening.

The enemy has Colonized, literally physically enslaved (with majority of them jews owning slaves), their Banking system has Mounted unpayable debts on Black Gentile nations (which is evidently shown in their protocols of Zion). And now they are brain-washing and financing the same black gentiles they have oppressed to go loot other Nations and destroy beautiful white Civilizations.

Most Africans with a profession who would respectfully work and enrich the european nations are not given permission to enter/stay, yet The ones who have no skill or profession are secretly financed and told to go and that they would have the best life; that they would fuck “White-bichez” and “smoke weed” all day; that they would make money rain after releasing that Mentally and morally degrading “Rap Song”.

These few short-sighted individuals Don’t represent what Most Of us Africans Desire . Any healthy African individual would be ready to fight for their Country, be part of the civilization and build it. This is Natural. It’s Nature. And the Jews are Against it. The hate the Natural order. Because they are NOT part of it.

Spiritual Satanism rises the basic survival instincts. It makes one stand for and keep to his own. For this is the way to Survive. It is a NO NO to Interracial Mixing and Immigration.

“We Stand For Our Own.”
Let’s Keep Doing the RTR’s.

In the far back of the mind when we engage in things that destroy our blueprint, there is always physical depression involved, and never lasting pleasure.

This is especially true when we kill ourselves by mixing out our genes to where we disappear and no longer have semblance in the world in our progeny.

Africa has a future but without youth it has nothing, so we must not collectively play on the Rothschild dream of destroying our lands and robbing us of our future.

Jews fake help blacks abroad insofar they want to destroy society according to their plan to destroy an enemy civilization. The moment they refuse to take part in the plan, they become enemies of the jews and the full power of the system is used to attack them, as is the case with any other Gentile.

Actual blacks who are moral will receive no help from the "system". They are always in a state of marginalization, even from other Blacks, because their own will be brainwashed and not accept them not being what the jew defined they should be. This happens to Whites too when they wake up, but we have to be strong and carve our own way.

This is to oppress everyone and disallow all from find roots. When this happens every Black will experience the conclusions that you have felt and spiritually experienced here.

Africa is also rising and will experience, especially after the enemy falls, a lot of economic empowerment. Many people are making their life perfectly fine. As with everywhere one has to avoid the bad places and stay strong as this is the rule of life.

The feeling of stepping your foot on your own land and having the roots of your soul in it, is empowering. This is basic survival instinct and empowers us greatly. When we are uprooted, we become weak. We are all native inhabitants of this earth and our land and heritage matters.

Check Ghana s president last speeches! I think he became the leading model for all Africas. And he has balls I tell you that!

TanzanianGod said:
No to Interracial Relations and Immigration

“We Stand For Our Own.”
Let’s Keep Doing the RTR’s.

Respect brother. I didn't have your issues of the other race but my affection for them was non-existent. I didn't hate whites, my mom didn't say she did but there where instances where it seemed like she did.

Regardless, I lost any love for my race at the time because of their foolishness, their idiocy, their morals that were pretty much gone. Hell, even common sense was marginally low.

I disregarded my our black race because I looked at those who were without. The ones that had no ancestral pride that was taken away by the Jews. When I came to Satan, I still didn't grasp our people's power when they associated and learned from our gods. I ostracized myself, but honestly now... I kinda want to be around them. Just around the ones who are well to do, and make our race proud by elevating themselves, even if just materially. Amongst other Black SS, I really have a better outlook now on the Black Race's future.

Now let's help bring down those Jewish fuckers once and for all.

You've got to be true to yourself.

The problem with African Nations is corruption. It's like throwing money into a bucket full of holes.

The money is grabbed before it hits the bottom of the bucket and it doesn't get to where it's needed.

Good on you man like Muhammad Ali the boxer looking out for his own people.

Blacks are beautiful people, so fucking full for charm and character. So much racial divide, there are plenty of traitors that will get theirs alongside the jews, At most all we can do is temper ourselves against this tide.
I hope for our future as a collective and may Satan continue to watch over us, and thank you to all that participate.

inimigo99 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In the far back of the mind when we engage in things that destroy our blueprint, there is always physical depression involved, and never lasting pleasure.

People can have loving, emotional or sexual interracial relationships and this can be a wonderful experience, just as there are mono-racial relationships that can be a horrible experience.

Respectfully and humbly, I cannot see your claim as true. I don't say this as if I were someone super wise, I have no knowledge of spiritual things, but I cannot see this statement as true.

I live in the country with the largest racially diverse and mixed population in the world, I can guarantee that there are very successful and happy interracial couples and failed mono-racial couples. Just as there are super healthy and intelligent mestizo people and there people with Aryan phenotype with terrible qualities and terrible attributes.

Only, you are looking a lot on the surface. On a deeper scale, all the above highlights is this, that existential problems due to bad mating decisions make countries into shitholes. There is no racially mixed country that is largely mixed and is doing "Well". Even the United States, people are mostly self regulating and the majority tries to avoid race mixing.

Even in a race mixed environment, there is still elitism and choices going based on skin and other values that deal with race, masking themselves as "tastes" of people.

Actually when the soul awakens this would be clearly obvious to you. Also, most people are in a state of consistent depression, and this is why this generation of humans is one of the most medicated and at the same time depressed. An overwhelming amount of people are on mood altering meditation.

Biology does not coincide with race mixing. The reality of most bi-racial relationships is one that is based on the lowest level of being, which is basically an animal or below the animal level. At this level even simple food drink and shelter is enough to make someone feel like they are doing fine.

However, going further in the consciousness ladder, one understands the fundamental wrong that this process of killing your blueprint entails. Most people who are not on the totally animalistic level of consciousness, have natural aversion for the practice. The lower the spiritual quality the more race mixing "makes sense" as one is basically a brainwashed drone.

The fact that basic day to day things can exist for people, such as that they enjoy a meal, does not mean they are internally satisfied. There is a huge rupture between actual happiness and just experiencing temporal joy. None of these people really have happiness. Most racially mixed couples never achieve a high level of spiritual union or communication ("soulmate, as one etc"), past the verbal, nor anyone really focuses on actual deeper bonds.

Be that this is difficult to achieve, opening the gap of race in it, makes it even harder.

inimigo99 said:
Most black men prefer white women, I doubt that will change, in fact I am sure it will not change.

The romanticization of a white woman with a black man in films, series, etc. is repudiable and has a real effect on people's mentality.

That is nothing new and probably everyone on the world does. However, an awakened state reverses this as the mind starts to approach better mating and otherwise standards.

If one lives only by the mind, then the mind can be deceived and/or brainwashed to anything. However, meditation opens up the soul, and the soul propels people on better existence decisions. The poster has reached this level of awareness and many other people can and will reach the same when they meditate. It's a return to nature.

inimigo99 said:
I have seen comments several comments from white women on the internet saying that they prefer black men and that associates black men with the idea of ​​"masculinity".

Brainwashed sluts are in generally not deserving of so much attention. As stated they operate on a lowest level of consciousness, and their "Tastes" are nothing but programmed things. Change the programming, they are won back. This will take a few years to achieve but it will be easy as their brains are just pudding.

inimigo99 said:
It makes no sense to think that this is bad for blacks, at least not for black men. Most of them are loving these interracial advertisements and can have good sexual experiences with white women. I can't see them as victims or poor people.

Nobody sees them as victims, the whole conversation is past the victim standard here. As for race mixing, it is bad for everyone involved.

They can have better sexual experiences with black women but they don't know this, black women match better the mentality, body, and requirments of black men. The same goes for White women and White men. Mudsharks in generally are extremely unsatisfied women and live on a very low level.

No spirituality = anyone can fall to that level. Nobody is excluded.

Spirituality = perception = less wrong decisions such as the one above.

inimigo99 said:
Not even the majority of whites stand with Spiritual Satanism, it makes no sense to expect that most blacks would. Perhaps pity and caring about their development means putting white futures in a bad position.

Maybe you feel pity and that is why you repeat it, but nobody else does. Pity motivation is generally how NPC's think. Many Blacks can and will be Satanists as will be many Whites. This isn't a charity place or anything.

The "majority" of White people will remain enslaved until the means of projecting information are back on the correct hands again. The majority cannot be changed in this way, nor that is expected to be the case. The majority of Black people will also remain in a low level until correct politicians and leaders take the reins. From there on, we can look on for better days.

inimigo99 said:
My only fear is that the Gods do not approve of the convictions and plans that I have in relation to the black population, honestly I do not see them as friends.

After all that has been done between Blacks and Whites by jews, there may be a clash. Jews want to misdirect the clash so that Gentiles fight among one another to waste resources, energy, and so that they can use the time to avoid judgement. Each race is thrown on the face of another while the real problems remain unaddressed.

The real problem is lack of spiritual awareness and leadership. Without this, anyone can attack anyone until time ends, but so long jews stay in power, hatred and trespassing, disrespect and crimes, and no natural order, will exist. People of stupid brains such as those who seek to end their own race, will exist, too.

Normally only the goons are going to pay the price for this and general mudsharks, as when clashes happen, it's those who are in the wrong that will suffer. It's coal burners that will get the problems, and those who have been acting like Black kikes.

How far into brutality we will have to descend in order to solve the wrong accounts, will be decided by how long jews will stay in power and therefore make the offenses worse and worse. The sooner they are removed, the better for everyone involved, and the more peaceful will transition be, with collateral being only the most absolute fools and unrepentant race traitors on both sides.

Whites also deserve punishment for engaging in this, not only "Blacks". The "Damsels" who have prostituted themselves and played into the enemy agenda with a full hand, and did not repent for it, are going to receive a stack of the hate as well.

They will no longer have a place in the world of their forefathers that they betrayed and their bloodlines that they exterminated in cold blood.

inimigo99 said:
it is likely that some black Spiritual Satanists here on the forum are in a higher position with the Gods than me, and I am not even pure white, but I will remain with my convictions and plans which I cannot tell frankly.

Entitlement by the skin just because whatever is what the enemy promotes and is just a piece of garbage so that people do not advance. Many people think that they are entitled just because of their beliefs but that is not the case, there is a spiritual ladder that beings can and will have to climb.

Comparing yourself to "Blacks" in this case is because you think like Blacks have been brainwashed to think, that their mere skin is somehow added value, which is a lie.

Few Black SS that are advanced are key players to clean up the mess of miscegenation, and crimes against the Gods. As Whites of reputable and powerful soul like Hitler were awakeners of people, other races have their own.

inimigo99 said:
Anyway I'm not going to prolong this subject or continue commenting in the black section of the forum, I just commented on this topic because it was in the "Announcements" category.

I hope the reply has been helpful and that you start meditating, most of the above should be naturally clear.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Only, you are looking a lot on the surface. On a deeper scale, all the above highlights is this, that existential problems due to bad mating decisions make countries into shitholes. There is no racially mixed country that is largely mixed and is doing "Well". Even the United States, people are mostly self regulating and the majority tries to avoid race mixing.

Even in a race mixed environment, there is still elitism and choices going based on skin and other values that deal with race, masking themselves as "tastes" of people.

Actually when the soul awakens this would be clearly obvious to you. Also, most people are in a state of consistent depression, and this is why this generation of humans is one of the most medicated and at the same time depressed. An overwhelming amount of people are on mood altering meditation.

Biology does not coincide with race mixing. The reality of most bi-racial relationships is one that is based on the lowest level of being, which is basically an animal or below the animal level. At this level even simple food drink and shelter is enough to make someone feel like they are doing fine.

However, going further in the consciousness ladder, one understands the fundamental wrong that this process of killing your blueprint entails. Most people who are not on the totally animalistic level of consciousness, have natural aversion for the practice. The lower the spiritual quality the more race mixing "makes sense" as one is basically a brainwashed drone.

The fact that basic day to day things can exist for people, such as that they enjoy a meal, does not mean they are internally satisfied. There is a huge rupture between actual happiness and just experiencing temporal joy. None of these people really have happiness. Most racially mixed couples never achieve a high level of spiritual union or communication ("soulmate, as one etc"), past the verbal, nor anyone really focuses on actual deeper bonds.

Be that this is difficult to achieve, opening the gap of race in it, makes it even harder.

Sublime understanding put forth right here by HP, all should take notes. The fine details of the consciousnesses and references in life.

inimigo99 said:
My only fear is that the Gods do not approve of the convictions and plans that I have in relation to the black population, honestly I do not see them as friends.

it is likely that some black Spiritual Satanists here on the forum are in a higher position with the Gods than me, and I am not even pure white, but I will remain with my convictions and plans which I cannot tell frankly.
You restrict yourself greatly with this mindset. There is hardly any such thing as a higher position, except the HP because of the sheer about they do every day. Those who your referring to are frankly people who are able to talk to the Gods and work for the constantly in their own ways, who have gained higher insight in unique ways. Saying things like “The Gods aren’t my friends” and “I won’t change how I see things” Massively hinder your spiritual growth. BELIEVE ME I know this better than most, first hand. We all are given equal chance to prove ourselves and grow, but you will severely hold yourself back thinking like this.
Hail Satan

I admire blacks almost as much as I admire my own race.

Blacks are very exotic and beautiful in my opinion, this does not stem to any kind of sexual attraction or anything related of the sort, it's simple admiration. I can see the work the gods put into the black race and can truly admire how blacks can become very in tune with their roots and ancestors to find the truth and build themselves up against the enemy. They're a very strong and hardened people.

Thank you for sharing your story and I'm very happy that you broke free from the programming and learned to love yourself again and your own race. We mustn't lose faith in our people, the enemy has blinded and shitfaced the races a lot in different ways, but despite the irritating and frustrating bullshit my own race does I still have strong faith in whites that they will be able to rise above the filth and grow strong for themselves.

Members of other races should have this same faith in their own people as well.

Race mixing in my opinion is an offense worse than suicide and not far from something like murder. It should be criminalised and people who have those desires for it should receive help in specialist institutions dedicated to fixing the mind and re-averting natural desires. Saying that I think the prison system should operate entirely differently too, separating the lost causes from the fixable people for one.

inimigo99 said:
People can have loving, emotional or sexual interracial relationships and this can be a wonderful experience, just as there are mono-racial relationships that can be a horrible experience.

Respectfully and humbly, I cannot see your claim as true. I don't say this as if I were someone super wise, I have no knowledge of spiritual things, but I cannot see this statement as true.

I live in the country with the largest racially diverse and mixed population in the world, I can guarantee that there are very successful and happy interracial couples and failed mono-racial couples. Just as there are super healthy and intelligent mestizo people and there people with Aryan phenotype with terrible qualities and terrible attributes.

Most black men prefer white women, I doubt that will change, in fact I am sure it will not change.
The romanticization of a white woman with a black man in films, series, etc. is repudiable and has a real effect on people's mentality.

I have seen comments several comments from white women on the internet saying that they prefer black men and that associates black men with the idea of ​​"masculinity". It makes no sense to think that this is bad for blacks, at least not for black men. Most of them are loving these interracial advertisements and can have good sexual experiences with white women. I can't see them as victims or poor people.

Not even the majority of whites stand with Spiritual Satanism, it makes no sense to expect that most blacks would.
Perhaps pity and caring about their development means putting white futures in a bad position.

Anyway I'm not going to prolong this subject or continue commenting in the black section of the forum, I just commented on this topic because it was in the "Announcements" category.

What nonsense.
Everyone knows that a non allergic designer dog aka a cross between two different dog breeds brings out the worst in both of them.
Health wise theyd have twice the amount and risk of the health problems of either breed..
And some can be flat out insane because of this.

Youve never heard of the mental division and the lack of feeling of not belonging anywhere from the children that came from race mixing parents.

Knowing this, race mixing is an absolute abomination and it makes one wonder about their true colors when glorifying such a thing.

I hope you can at least somewhat understand where I am coming from..

inimigo99 said:

I’m mixed race and I’m 100% against race mixing/interracial relationships. Because:

1. Race mixing is racial disrespect. How is mixing races out of existence racial love/racial respect? Every person I've ever asked has been unable to answer this. Race mixing is racial disrespect not because of the feelings or intentions of the individuals involved, but because the very act of race mixing itself inevitably mixes races and entire racial lines out of existence forever.

2. Race mixing is scientifically proven to have detrimental consequences such as mixed race people having infertility, mental health issues, defects/disabilities, etc. due to being mixed. Scientific proof: http://archive.is/9JvAm

3. Race mixing destroys diversity. If everyone mixed incessantly, we’d ultimately all be one mixed race. Bio-diversity on this planet is beautiful, why does it need to be destroyed?

From an astrological perspective, the most compatible girl I was with was black. This was ages ago. All the same interests. So compatible. It just wouldn’t work. Felt forced. Looking back I see why. I was naive then.

But it’s true. This isn’t us being bigoted. This is nature. Nature isn’t always nice. And the fact is race mixing doesn’t work. This is obvious. Even if we have to learn the hard way. It’s important we learn. This is why our platform here to educate and share our stories is so important. So others can learn.

Academic Scholar said:
inimigo99 said:

I’m mixed race and I’m 100% against race mixing/interracial relationships. Because:

1. Race mixing is racial disrespect. How is mixing races out of existence racial love/racial respect? Every person I've ever asked has been unable to answer this. Race mixing is racial disrespect not because of the feelings or intentions of the individuals involved, but because the very act of race mixing itself inevitably mixes races and entire racial lines out of existence forever.

2. Race mixing is scientifically proven to have detrimental consequences such as mixed race people having infertility, mental health issues, defects/disabilities, etc. due to being mixed. Scientific proof: http://archive.is/9JvAm

3. Race mixing destroys diversity. If everyone mixed incessantly, we’d ultimately all be one mixed race. Bio-diversity on this planet is beautiful, why does it need to be destroyed?

4. Race mixing breeds the best “Goyim cattle” to be easily controlled and manipulated by the enemy and finally be totally assimilated into the new world order. Borgs. Mullatos are weaker spiritually. They are easily manipulated into a certain pertain of living. Just look in the Media.

5. Race mixing combined with other jewish practices like christianity, islam etc Generally lower the vibrational frequency of humans and the planet at large so that the enemy can continue recking disaster and controlling them.

Race mixed babies are like that Weaker Fake Vehicle with a stunning Appearance but very weak engine to keep it strong and moving. It lacks originality, roots and bases to pass through rough roads and Rocky Mountains.

We are here! We know better!(No offense to the mixed genes Satan has a way to save you)

Eric13 said:
From an astrological perspective, the most compatible girl I was with was black. This was ages ago. All the same interests. So compatible. It just wouldn’t work. Felt forced. Looking back I see why. I was naive then.

But it’s true. This isn’t us being bigoted. This is nature. Nature isn’t always nice. And the fact is race mixing doesn’t work. This is obvious. Even if we have to learn the hard way. It’s important we learn. This is why our platform here to educate and share our stories is so important. So others can learn.

The enemy has programmed and launched thoughforms to get people of other races to cleave together. And even then, it never works past a basic level.

Their hope is just that the force will create a planned racial confusion so they can act through this.

They do not believe any of the bogus shit that it's going to be fine and rainbows, that is just part of the deception to get people to kill themselves with this practice.

Where I live, Southern California, always since i was little the majority of people in your schools etc are from other races, particularly Mexican. With Whites like myself being more of a minority.

With the severe lack of choice in terms of White women, I would find myself frequently being attracted to light skinned Mexican girls. I believe this is because Mexicans are known to be mixed with Whites in their ancestry, and the ones with more prominent white genes were more attractive to me growing up. My high school girlfriend, I literally thought she was just white, until after we had broken up and I heard she was actually Mexican. She must have been 80% white at least, but looking back I can see the slight Mexican features that were present in her.

This was all years ago, and at random times throughout the years I had downloaded dating apps with 70% of the profiles on there being non-whites... It makes it really hard to find a mate in these parts for Whites, and hard to criticize them too hard when you see them with light skinned Mexican girls for example.

Wasn't trying to make a specific point with this post but just to share a story as well. My hopes are to move to another state with a 90%+ White population. But in regards to a lover by Father's grace I've been in a relationship with a Succubus for over a year now, so that search is in the past.

I admit I didn’t really pay much attention to the race mixing thing at first either back when I was starting out and for a few years. BUT it is not really enjoyable that much and it’s hard to connect emotionally. It’s not really worth it. Now that I have meditated for awhile I feel disgusted by it not attracted to it. I think there are maybe others here who are like this as well even now due to enemy programming they might think it’s about freedom etc.

The truth is though even on an energy level this lowers peoples awareness and destroys it even if they didn’t have children. It’s not a good role model for others. It destroys your own race and the race of the other person as well.

It should be a good positive thing to have pride in your race and culture you can’t do that when race mixing. It goes against nature. Ironic is that they say this promotes diversity and Keep using that word in connection to it in various ways when actually it destroys it along with any culture that exists and everything.

We won’t have unique and diverse cultures to celebrate with race mixing and multiculturalism. All of them will be destroyed Eventually we will just have one race of brain dead people with no culture.

The South Park thing really was funny about the future where everyone became one race and one launguage and they kind of looked like the greys. I remember that cause it’s true.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back