Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Full Lotus Position

Tandem Frost

Now when it comes to sitting in the full lotus position. My hip joints start to hurt after 40mins of meditation, maybe I should tune into hatha yoga more to get my ligaments to a comfortable situation to meditate longer. Because I've been meditating for several years now and it's really paying off and doing RTRs relentlessly, one time a day gets me started with the day so I can feel a little more comfortable that this world will finally be in peace sooner or later :D. I'm happy that I chose this path. Only the strong survive :twisted:. Now is it yoga that I need to do or is it just me not sitting right lol?

It's been suggested not to cross your legs while meditating as it restricts blood circulation. Yoga is to be done regardless.

What is one way I can meditate without crossing my legs? Sitting in a chair? Laying down? What's your preference?

Life's GorgeousWith666 said:
What is one way I can meditate without crossing my legs? Sitting in a chair? Laying down? What's your preference?

When u can not or do not want to meditate legs crosses sitting with a straight back is the next best option. Actually straight spine is the focus and important part.

Aquarius said:
It's been suggested not to cross your legs while meditating as it restricts blood circulation. Yoga is to be done regardless.

I believe there is an Asana that can mimic crossing the legs but they don't cross. Merely besides putting one leg over the other, put one in front of the other. No circulation issue.

Maxine says she lays on her bed, I personally do that too, soo relaxing.

Aquarius said:

To each their own, eh? I would probably fall asleep. :D

You could sit in butterfly pose or in diamond/thunderbolt pose, if you can hold it for long times. I sit in butterfly pose. Other times, I just sit normally on a chair.

P.S. It's "lying down". Open the link below for reference.

Aquarius said:
*lies on her bed. "To lay" is a verb used for objects. "I lay the the boots on the floor". Many natives make that mistake too. https://grammarist.com/usage/lay-lie/

Thanks for the feedback. Maybe I can try these different positions out to see which I am more comfortable with. I've tried lying down and I could possibly do that for hours nonstop, it would be an honor to just meditate for hours getting that energy up, it's great. So now I'm on the step to try and get 2hrs of meditation in if I must. I can only move forward now and get this situation downpacked. I just love the glow in the morning and after I meditate, I feel truly empowered it's nice. Now is there a reason for this glow to be on the face after meditating or waking up in the morning? Do anyone else have this significant glow I'm fond about. I'm curious

Thanks for the feedback. Maybe I can try these different positions out to see which I am more comfortable with. I've tried lying down and I could possibly do that for hours nonstop, it would be an honor to just meditate for hours getting that energy up, it's great. So now I'm on the step to try and get 2hrs of meditation in if I must. I can only move forward now and get this situation downpacked. I just love the glow in the morning and after I meditate, I feel truly empowered it's nice. Now is there a reason for this glow to be on the face after meditating or waking up in the morning? Do anyone else have this significant glow I'm fond about. I'm curious

Yes, I have the same clean glow feeling after doing RAUM- or Aum Surya-mantra. Today I woke up feeling low energy, but after 20 minutes of mantra and affirmations things got good! :D

Henu the Great said:

Yes, I have the same clean glow feeling after doing RAUM- or Aum Surya-mantra. Today I woke up feeling low energy, but after 20 minutes of mantra and affirmations things got good! :D
:) The glow is awesome. I wonder why we get it though? Maybe because our chakras are bright and it goes to the skin, dunno though but I like it. Embrace the glow

Henu the Great said:

:) The glow is awesome. I wonder why we get it though? Maybe because our chakras are bright and it goes to the skin, dunno though but I like it. Embrace the glow
I can see myself glowing with white light everytime i lay to go to sleep and i can also feel myself floating sometimes like as if my body is not touching the bed. Sometimes i trip out because i feel like ima float away from out of my bed is weird. :lol: :lol:
I was doin 3 of a variety of yoga sessions to empower the Aura in one day but i cut off one session due to the fact that i was developing to much biolectricity for me to handle.
We all should learn to pace ourselves and take it slow because it can be dangerous if we do more than what we can handle.
I will now focus more on void meditation and Aop,and RTR and hatha-kundalini yoga.

It is a consequence of increased bioelectricity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back