Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanic Dating

Will Turner

I'm usually the last person to bring this up but in case of any legacy I might leave behind, I'm starting to think it might be time to bring up the issue of developing Africa through Satanic marriages and unions, of various kinds. When are we going to talk about Satanic Dating and how on earth anyone expects to meet them. Is it safe? Is it worth it? Are we supposed to meet people who don't understand the way we've chosen to live our lives, meditating, etc? How do we know them and who they are if we can't even tell ourselves from the other? Help me.

This isn’t an easy question. The last time we saw satanic unions and marriages en masse was under the Third Reich. You don’t need to tell your partner EVERYTHING about what you Believe. I told a girl that I meditated and did RTR and that Satan was lied about she was indifferent and didn’t ask about it again. Most people unless they are a hardcore xtain or mooslim don’t really care much about these things. As for Africa I’m not sure how exactly things are there or what the best way to move forward for them is.

Keeping in mind that eveyone is different, I will say this, I personally gave up on having a Human partner and decided to %100 commit myself to a relationship with an Incubus.

Spiritual practice is way too important for me and whenever I meet with someone new It feels like I have to start from square one.

Hey did u know you had chakras?
Try starting with just 2-3 mins of meditation?

Honestly, Im done bro.

Will Turner said:
I'm usually the last person to bring this up but in case of any legacy I might leave behind, I'm starting to think it might be time to bring up the issue of developing Africa through Satanic marriages and unions, of various kinds. When are we going to talk about Satanic Dating and how on earth anyone expects to meet them. Is it safe? Is it worth it? Are we supposed to meet people who don't understand the way we've chosen to live our lives, meditating, etc? How do we know them and who they are if we can't even tell ourselves from the other? Help me.
This has popped up in my mind several times over the four years I've been an SS. It was mentioned that right now we can't prioritize having to date an SS. Plus, the synastries may not necessarily be suitable just because one is your fellow SS.

Just find a suitable black in your country who is decent (not deeply into Christianity, Pisslam, drugs) and date them. You can do a Venus square and in the affirmations specify that you're attracting someone who will be the best match for you.

It's not necessarily a law that your partner has to know everything about you. One's privacy as a Satanist is even kept from family.

We will be able to meet in the future of course.

MoonlessNight666 said:
Keeping in mind that eveyone is different, I will say this, I personally gave up on having a Human partner and decided to %100 commit myself to a relationship with an Incubus.

Spiritual practice is way too important for me and whenever I meet with someone new It feels like I have to start from square one.

Hey did u know you had chakras?
Try starting with just 2-3 mins of meditation?

Honestly, Im done bro.
Hello MoonlessNight666, it is possible I am interested in a SS female. Is that you?

Will Turner said:

Nicely put because I wonder the same thing! When I think of building a legacy, I want to keep this as protected as possible from being exploited when I’m gone. Money in high amounts or assets of gentiles, it’s difficult to keep and takes a lot of work. Like... a fucking lot. It would be really wonderful to try to date a satanist again. I did with a couple in the past, once when I was in my teens and the guy actually turned out to be a creepy pedophile jew (lurking in the forums is where I found him) thankfully he was tossed and as I got older I got smarter about meeting people online. I’d be open to the idea again.

Sundara said:
Nicely put because I wonder the same thing! When I think of building a legacy, I want to keep this as protected as possible from being exploited when I’m gone. Money in high amounts or assets of gentiles, it’s difficult to keep and takes a lot of work. Like... a fucking lot. It would be really wonderful to try to date a satanist again. I did with a couple in the past, once when I was in my teens and the guy actually turned out to be a creepy pedophile jew (lurking in the forums is where I found him) thankfully he was tossed and as I got older I got smarter about meeting people online. I’d be open to the idea again.

Hey, I'm open to the idea too. Lolz!

Never know who is compatible until you know, eh?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back