Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

African Magick. (Herbs/Spells)

TanzanianGod

Hello.

Corona is the topic of the day now. We are not worried though, because we have knowledge, magick, the Final RTR and Father Satan himself by ourside. And as long is we keep a Strong protective aura, everyday we are Very safe.

Now to The main topic.

So Magick impresses me. I can say I am in-love with it. And I would surely love to learn more of it and grow. I am already thankful for the Knowledge Our gods have offered. I have grown a lot. And I wanna excel still more.

So in our Homeland (African country), people visit witch-doctors and local Magick practitioners to acquire their hearts desire. And some surely do get whatever they desire. I have personally encountered local Magick and it really astounded me after working.

So I wanna learn more. How do I Start? Where do I begin? Anyone here in this with books? Or knowledge of local African Magick? Please share. I thought of inquiring here first before Asking Father Satan.

Any Comments would be Appreciated. Anything to help me gain more insight.

I do not know much about the subject. The only thing I can say is to be careful to work with other types of magick, a lot of time weird jewish magick is in many cultures, they may use jewish thoughtform and for a SS (and honestly anyone else too) is pretty bad. It connects yourself to the jewish curses and negative energy. Be careful, if its other safe things like using herbs and crystals it's fine, but don't invoke weird entities.

High Priestess Shannon has made a whole website about black and African traditional spirituality. She writes about several African religious cultures here.
http://www.blacksforsatan.org/black_spirituality.html

http://www.blacksforsatan.org/index.html

I'm African, I used to have these similar interests as yours, I realized that most of this kind of magick is empty handed.
Most of Witch doctors/ mediums work with spirits to be assisted in accomplishing a lot. They rely on these spirits and they believe that these are our ancestral spirits.
If you see a spirit or entity that wants you to rely on it but doesn't teach you to grow then that's of the enemy.
Non of these people even know how to clean the aura and in most cases their magick involves sacrifices.
THIS IS NOT OF SATAN BUT THE ENEMY.
Here we are taught to grow not to depend on some other beings.
Our ATR( African traditional religion) has been corrupted.
Most deluded people think that's paganism but it's simply Christianity in other form.

tandt said:
I'm African, I used to have these similar interests as yours, I realized that most of this kind of magick is empty handed.
Most of Witch doctors/ mediums work with spirits to be assisted in accomplishing a lot. They rely on these spirits and they believe that these are our ancestral spirits.
If you see a spirit or entity that wants you to rely on it but doesn't teach you to grow then that's of the enemy.
Non of these people even know how to clean the aura and in most cases their magick involves sacrifices.
THIS IS NOT OF SATAN BUT THE ENEMY.
Here we are taught to grow not to depend on some other beings.
Our ATR( African traditional religion) has been corrupted.
Most deluded people think that's paganism but it's simply Christianity in other form.
You should just appreciate the part of your ancestral culture that is not contaminated by jewish bullshit. The sites made by HP Shannon helps a lot with that. I feel sorry that Blacks ancient culture seems even harder than the White one to re-discover as the jews destroyed everything but there are a few things that you can find. Asians seem to have preserved it much better than both White and Blacks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back