Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Working with Orishas

yermother

I’ve been getting signs from a certain Orisha and was curious on whether or not I should actively seek this spirit out. I am of mixed decent (Afro-Latino) but was never really close to the black side of my family. I’ve always enjoyed the shamanistic aspect of the African traditions and learning about them but never felt connected like I am with the Powers of Hell.

I am aware of the mixing of xian saints with these spirits but I also feel this was done to avoid persecution during slavery. Im not saying I want to leave Satan, I will never do that and always abide in him.

I just want to know why this is being communicated to me? Is it okay to work with these spirits? Also I know it can be dangerous to go outside of ones spiritual house, which is why seek your opinions?

Thank you

Hail Satan Forever!

yermother said:
I’ve been getting signs from a certain Orisha and was curious on whether or not I should actively seek this spirit out. I am of mixed decent (Afro-Latino) but was never really close to the black side of my family. I’ve always enjoyed the shamanistic aspect of the African traditions and learning about them but never felt connected like I am with the Powers of Hell.

I am aware of the mixing of xian saints with these spirits but I also feel this was done to avoid persecution during slavery. Im not saying I want to leave Satan, I will never do that and always abide in him.

I just want to know why this is being communicated to me? Is it okay to work with these spirits? Also I know it can be dangerous to go outside of ones spiritual house, which is why seek your opinions?

Thank you

Hail Satan Forever!

http://www.blacksforsatan.org/satanism_orisha.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back