Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What to do

Tandem Frost

Mornings when I feel tired after I wake up. And mornings I find it hard to actually meditate so I force myself to and actually getting 30mins to 40mins of meditation plus I smoke cigs so I'm wondering if cigs could cost me to feel tired like that in the morning. And old if I'm being attacked by greys but it seems like my thoughts are being repeated from a distance. Plus I was diagnosed with schizophrenia and I don't think I need meds. One time I went off meds I felt fine, I could communicate and avoid hardship. So I'm wondering if there are any answers for these statements. And am I the only one here that feels like my thoughts are being repeated?

Life's GorgeousWith666 said:
Mornings when I feel tired after I wake up. And mornings I find it hard to actually meditate so I force myself to and actually getting 30mins to 40mins of meditation plus I smoke cigs so I'm wondering if cigs could cost me to feel tired like that in the morning. And old if I'm being attacked by greys but it seems like my thoughts are being repeated from a distance. Plus I was diagnosed with schizophrenia and I don't think I need meds. One time I went off meds I felt fine, I could communicate and avoid hardship. So I'm wondering if there are any answers for these statements. And am I the only one here that feels like my thoughts are being repeated?

The subject of schizophrenia are waters I don't really enjoy treading because it's a very uncertain topic for me... but I've had many reasons to believe there's something to do with the 'dream' state of the brain with schizophrenia which in turn opens one to the astral or psychic aspects of sorts.

The repeating thoughts are likely your own thoughts out into the astral reverberating back to you because of the schizophrenia causing you to be open to astral audio and such. When I was practicing with psychic hearing I sometimes heard my own thoughts being said 'at' me and it is a very uncomfortable and weird feeling so I think I understand what you mean by repeating thoughts.

It's likely this is what's going on with you. You should try some grounding with the Earth element or with black energy, also practice with void meditation to silence, discipline and control your thoughts. As for the lack of energy you might be running on low vril, or general power in your soul. When doing workings or spending energy on meditations you must always, always, always refuel yourself and keep your energies high with the foundation meditation. Until your chakras are open and strong you are not naturally drawing energy efficiently into yourself, so you need to do this manually with the foundation meditation.

Low spiritual energy means low physical energy.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Life's GorgeousWith666 said:

The subject of schizophrenia are waters I don't really enjoy treading because it's a very uncertain topic for me... but I've had many reasons to believe there's something to do with the 'dream' state of the brain with schizophrenia which in turn opens one to the astral or psychic aspects of sorts.

The repeating thoughts are likely your own thoughts out into the astral reverberating back to you because of the schizophrenia causing you to be open to astral audio and such. When I was practicing with psychic hearing I sometimes heard my own thoughts being said 'at' me and it is a very uncomfortable and weird feeling so I think I understand what you mean by repeating thoughts.

It's likely this is what's going on with you. You should try some grounding with the Earth element or with black energy, also practice with void meditation to silence, discipline and control your thoughts. As for the lack of energy you might be running on low vril, or general power in your soul. When doing workings or spending energy on meditations you must always, always, always refuel yourself and keep your energies high with the foundation meditation. Until your chakras are open and strong you are not naturally drawing energy efficiently into yourself, so you need to do this manually with the foundation meditation.

Low spiritual energy means low physical energy.

Thanks for the statements. I seem to be doing the foundation meditation but I don't seem to be doing many reps. What I do is breathe energy from the front and back of my chakras to the middle and feels kinda cold when I'm breathing the white-gold into the chakra that I'm working on then I'll do the mantra for that chakra and brighten the energy while I'm chanting.

But I guess I should be doing that at night so I can be fueled up in the morning cause gosh I feel like like shit when I wake up sometimes. And I do void meditate. I make sure I do that in the morning after I complete my other power meditations but idk if I'm doing it long enough but I make sure I do it. And when I do hear my thoughts being repeated I kind of tune them out, but it gets a little out of hand when I'm out and about especially when I'm in the car with my girl.

It can get hard for me when I'm thinking people can hear these words being repeated so I stay in the car. My thoughts that are being repeated I try not to conjure up when I'm thinking but I can do this and not make it so hard for me. And I have worked on my astral hearing a couple of times too. Maybe that has made it a lot stronger, dunno. But I'll try the foundation meditation before I go to bed to see how I feel In the morning.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back