Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why are black genes always the most dominant in mixed people?

This is something I was wondering. Regardless if it’s the man or woman that’s black the child always looks more black. Wether they are mixed with white, Asian or anything else this seems to always be the case.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
This is something I was wondering. Regardless if it’s the man or woman that’s black the child always looks more black. Wether they are mixed with white, Asian or anything else this seems to always be the case.

It's because the Black Beautiful Race is Awe......Some!!!

It's because Satan has coded White Genes to effectively not go full way when it comes to race mixing, which Satan disapproves of the White Race. This is the short phrase analysis of the fact.

I have asked Satan before on this question personally and he elaborated, but the key phrase here was that "[The White genetics] Are Built to refuse co-operation in the form of race mixing" and that they are designed to be that way. Race mixing almost always results, and with mathematical precision, to the following:

1. Either the non White race verbatim as if the White never even existed nowhere.
2. In about less than 10% of cases, in a person who is verbatim of other non White race, but has some very cloaked features that can point to some White ancestry, such as for example, a lighter skin for black people, or a different nose than the Black nose.

Satan created the Gentile Races and in particular Whites with an prohibition to not destroy the blood by mixing it until nothing remains. As such when these steps are taken, the results are that the White part generally just folds and the progeny is mostly of the other person and not the White parent involved.

Asians also, respond by design in this the same way. Black/Asian mixtures also get mostly to disappear of Asian features and have mostly Black.

Blacks on the other hand from this process weaken their own blood pool in the sense that they are throwing away generations of immunity and a lot of physical potential. People who are half black don't display the full vitality of the pure Black race.

As such the result of this practice in regards to Whites, and also highly Asians, is one says to their blueprint and personal genes bye bye forever, and this solves the problem of that mistake in the form of natural punishment. One is no longer even present in their own descendants, and that is how serious this case is in regards to Whites.

The differences are also so big that there cannot be a "middle line" solution to race mixing which could prove to be alright, ie, the original blueprint just gets lost.

Even the the very few examples where anything "White" shows up on the progeny are partial and only insofar any form of positive union can take place. When you see people who are half and half and they are fine, there is a semblance of balance existing, but never you will see in any race mixed union a full, 100% blueprint of a pure White person, simply because of the reasons explained above. In this case that there is some White semblance, this happens because in the said race there is an aspect of White blood already present.

White in this cases can manifest as an impartment in the mentality of a person, and only in extreme exceptions a little set of a few facial features, but nothing else. These changes can be subtle and in most cases can be lost.

Actually, the Aryan DNA discards the Black DNA, it's scientifically proven.

The White DNA is more complex in :

phenotypic structure
genome composition
complexity of the DNA tract
possibility of combinations
quantity of transmissible material

ahana666 said:

phenotypic structure
genome composition
What do you mean? A white with a black will produce a race mixed kid there's no doubt in that.

Aquarius said:
ahana666 said:

phenotypic structure
genome composition
What do you mean? A white with a black will produce a race mixed kid there's no doubt in that.

I mean that mixed-kids have more from the Aryan DNA than the Black one, mixed kids are almost always light in hair and eyes and their cranium is almost always closer to an Europid cranium than a Negroid one. The Black DNA does not discard the White DNA because it's ""dominant"", it's the inverse thing, the mixed children keeps more of the Aryan features than the Black one.

It's scientifically proven that the Aryan DNA is more complex than the Black one

If we were a type of clothing. Whites would be tunics and dresses. The old fashioned kind of dresses that circled out at the bottom of women, and robes- A blooming flower. Blacks would be in skin tight clothing, something that shows off their length and structure- a closed flower. Put this in perspective of the mind and soul, of expansion and returning to base so to speak. If we were meditation, blacks would be the founding of such meditations, and whites would be all the processes from that founding that brings enlightenment( as in creativity and whats made of it after).
Blacks are the building blocks/ units for further developments, as the world, while whites is everything after. If we were the same person, whites would be the high and empowerment thereafter, blacks would be your beginner meditations.

Genes are carried over from the spiritual. Are energy is primal, foundation, base of humanoids. We are an upgraded ascended base life form that Satan engineered, to help others along their path to our form. We have stronger genes as the "template" constructed is in use of every other.

Aku said:
Cowboy123 said:
Aku said:
Beats me but mutts are the most ugly ass sub-human I have ever had to witness

No race or race mixture is subhuman.
well that’s you’re opinion bud and I agree none of the pure race are sub-human but to me half-breed are and there parents are brainwashed degenerates

Even Satan himself doesn't look down on mixed people.

Aku said:
Cowboy123 said:
Aku said:
Beats me but mutts are the most ugly ass sub-human I have ever had to witness

well that’s you’re opinion bud and I agree none of the pure race are sub-human but to me half-breed are and there parents are brainwashed degenerates

Not opinion it’s fact. Sorry if you are mixed that should have never happened. Jews want everyone to be mutts like them.

Cowboy123 said:
Aku said:
Cowboy123 said:

I second Cowboy on this one. Also using the derogative term for mixed is just plain stupid. Honestly show some civility bro. And mixed people are degenerates, because even those of pure bloodines at this time and age have degenerates, white, black, Asian, etc. This is because of the enemy. Focus on that.

Cowboy123 said:
Aku said:
Cowboy123 said:

Yeah I know just can’t stand race mixing and especially kikes the things I would do to those inbred shit eating child fucking retarded reptiles and if you’re mixed sorry if I hurt your feelings or anything bud

ahana666 said:
Wrong.
The white race by design is recessive when mixed with different races. This was done by Satan himself in this way so that no other races could try to purposefully mix with whites to gain their traits. The vast majority of white traits are lost when mixed with a different race, and if a white-black mixed person takes a black partner, their child will again be a pure black as a result.

You can claim that it is "scientifically proven" as much as you want, but this will not change the reality of the subject. It has been discussed on here countless times in the past, with concrete and clear answers being given by the HPs. If you actually cared about the Truth of the subject, you would have searched and considered these instead of just stubbornly throwing your personal delusions onto the forums here.

Yo I am new and I was wondering about the blacks for Satan and stuff and I need to know a lot of things I’m very focus on empowering my soul and etc and I herd Satanism isn’t evil or isn’t about blood sacrifices and stuff and I been having trouble with my own self

Cosmic6999 said:
Yo I am new and I was wondering about the blacks for Satan and stuff and I need to know a lot of things I’m very focus on empowering my soul and etc and I herd Satanism isn’t evil or isn’t about blood sacrifices and stuff and I been having trouble with my own self

Welcome,

Please visit this sites and do your research. Everything you want to know is here.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/index.html

http://www.blacksforsatan.org/

There will more info added to the blacksforsatan site.

Ramier108666 said:
Cowboy123 said:
Aku said:

I second Cowboy on this one. Also using the derogative term for mixed is just plain stupid. Honestly show some civility bro. And mixed people are degenerates, because even those of pure bloodines at this time and age have degenerates, white, black, Asian, etc. This is because of the enemy. Focus on that.
i Know pure blood’s can have degenerate I deal with them all the time You’re right I’m gonna focus on the enemy and knock it off with the savage behavior

Aku said:
Cowboy123 said:

Not opinion it’s fact. Sorry if you are mixed that should have never happened. Jews want everyone to be mutts like them.
I know it’s fact and no I am not mixed

Cowboy123 said:
Cosmic6999 said:

Welcome,

Please visit this sites and do your research. Everything you want to know is here.

Thanks

Cowboy123 said:
Cosmic6999 said:

Welcome,

Thanks

Aku said:
Cowboy123 said:

I was drunk when I written my response to you so no it is his opinion mutts are an ugly abomination

Aku said:
Aku said:

I was drunk when I written my response to you so no it is his opinion mutts are an ugly abomination

Alcohol creates energy blockages, holes in the aura and drains energy. These are some of the spiritual effects applied by alcohol use and will also prevent you from advancing past any bland point in spirituality, which means alcoholics and, in general, alcohol drinkers will never reach kundalini ascension, let alone immortality or Godhood. The physical ones are damage to liver and to the brain. Becoming dumber is an effect of it, for both abuse and prolonged use. Any alleged health "benefit" of alcohol is far strongly outweighed by the damage it does. I could explain the effect more in-depth both from the physical and the spiritual side but this superficial level should be enough for anyone serious to make them quit.

I've stated the effects to make you aware of it. Whether to keep drinking or quitting this terrible vice is up to you, as there are no restrictions in Spiritual Satanism. There is only knowledge and wisdom. You can be a drinker, a smoker, a drugtard, a vegetarian, a vegan, a carnivore, eat rotten meat or whatever you want, knowing full well you'll never really advance well and you'll always be thousands of steps behind your cleaner peers.

Aku said:
Cowboy123 said:

Technically, we're all untermenshen at this point and we'll be until we get to the same level or beyond the level the ancient pre-xtard civilisation were at, which is leagues above the actual level. This is especially true for NPCs, while on a lesser degree for SS.

Stormblood said:
Aku said:

Alcohol creates energy blockages, holes in the aura and drains energy. These are some of the spiritual effects applied by alcohol use and will also prevent you from advancing past any bland point in spirituality, which means alcoholics and, in general, alcohol drinkers will never reach kundalini ascension, let alone immortality or Godhood. The physical ones are damage to liver and to the brain. Becoming dumber is an effect of it, for both abuse and prolonged use. Any alleged health "benefit" of alcohol is far strongly outweighed by the damage it does. I could explain the effect more in-depth both from the physical and the spiritual side but this superficial level should be enough for anyone serious to make them quit.

I've stated the effects to make you aware of it. Whether to keep drinking or quitting this terrible vice is up to you, as there are no restrictions in Spiritual Satanism. There is only knowledge and wisdom. You can be a drinker, a smoker, a drugtard, a vegetarian, a vegan, a carnivore, eat rotten meat or whatever you want, knowing full well you'll never really advance well and you'll always be thousands of steps behind your cleaner peers.
oh fuck off weeb I’m well aware of the effects of alcohol and drugs I read about it on the jos and the forums and I’m not a alcoholic and also I know that we got different blood in us it’s why I’m highly against it

Aku said:
Aku said:

The fact that you drink till drunk doesn't make you better than a mutt.

Stormblood said:
Aku said:

Technically, we're all untermenshen at this point and we'll be until we get to the same level or beyond the level the ancient pre-xtard civilisation were at, which is leagues above the actual level. This is especially true for NPCs, while on a lesser degree for SS.

Do you mean spirituality or physically? Or both

Stormblood said:
Aku said:

I’m well aware of the the effects of alcohol I read about it on the jos and the forums I quit marijuana awhile ago and you say that like you are a thousand steps forward these things take time man they are some things I ain’t able to do because I ain’t got space where I live but that will change

Stormblood said:
Aku said:

I know that that’s why I hate race mixing and those silverblatt reptiles and there xian golems

Aku said:
oh fuck off weeb I’m well aware of the effects of alcohol and drugs I read about it on the jos and the forums and I’m not a alcoholic and also I know that we got different blood in us it’s why I’m highly against it

So then why were you drunk the other day if you're highly against it?

Stormblood said:
Do you mean spirituality or physically? Or both
I mean both but I find us much less capable than our ancestors. Relying on tech for long-distance communication, relying on GPS to reach places instead of memorising them, can't tell north from south by feeling instead of using GPS, needing to take notes because our memory is weaker... and many other things. This is personal opinion based on data, not something widely discussed on here.

Aku said:
you say that like you are a thousand steps forward these things take time man they are some things I ain’t able to do because I ain’t got space where I live but that will change
No, I say this because I want our community to be stronger and stronger and stronger. I couldn't care less to be "a thousand steps ahead" if everyone else was smashed on the ground, so to speak.

Shael said:
ahana666 said:
Wrong.
The white race by design is recessive when mixed with different races. This was done by Satan himself in this way so that no other races could try to purposefully mix with whites to gain their traits. The vast majority of white traits are lost when mixed with a different race, and if a white-black mixed person takes a black partner, their child will again be a pure black as a result.

You can claim that it is "scientifically proven" as much as you want, but this will not change the reality of the subject. It has been discussed on here countless times in the past, with concrete and clear answers being given by the HPs. If you actually cared about the Truth of the subject, you would have searched and considered these instead of just stubbornly throwing your personal delusions onto the forums here.

I'm deluded? Are you too fucking pissed off of my opinion based on what I've seen? The one that sounds deluded is you.

" and if a white-black mixed person takes a black partner, their child will again be a pure black as a result."

lol no, it doesn't work this way. Skull structure will be changed.

ahana666 said:
Shael said:
ahana666 said:
Wrong.

I'm deluded? Are you too fucking pissed off of my opinion based on what I've seen? The one that sounds deluded is you.

" and if a white-black mixed person takes a black partner, their child will again be a pure black as a result."

What Shael wrote was said by Hps too. The white genes are recessive, that's a fact, I think it was HPS Shannon that shared what Satan said to her and that's that the Gods made us this way on purpose, that's most likely a way to tell us that if we do this shit we will face extinction.
If a person is half white and half black the soul is most likely black so the person should find a black partner.

Aquarius said:
ahana666 said:
Shael said:
Wrong.

What Shael wrote was said by Hps too. The white genes are recessive, that's a fact, I think it was HPS Shannon that shared what Satan said to her and that's that the Gods made us this way on purpose, that's most likely a way to tell us that if we do this shit we will face extinction.
If a person is half white and half black the soul is most likely black so the person should find a black partner.

For me, still, a mixed race mom/dad + black dad/mom is not fully black.

Bone structure will be altered, of course they look blacker in the skin ! Because her mom/dad is already mixed, but race is not only skin deep.

by the way, also if a mixed-race mom or dad goes with a white mom/dad the children is likely to be white enough to be considered white by society.

But still, features remain, and therefore one with a mixed-race mom/dad and a black dad/mom is not black. . It's not that simple.

[MY OPINION.] If I don't agree with something, I don't think that I must be deluded ;)

Shael said:
ahana666 said:
Wrong.

If this is PURE-BLACK pigmentation then....

XEEGDtt.jpg

Actually pure-blooded black baby :

QlBhs1e.jpg

Genetics isn't that easy.

And please, remember that Ethiopids are also Negroids (SCIENTIFIC TERM - NOT INSULTING ANYONE) but with light-brown skin, a mix between a mulatto and an Ethiopid will result in light brown skin most likely.

Wasn't it supposed to be 'PURE BLACK?'

This isn't Black pigmentation, not even Ethiopid one.

It's olive skinned.

ACTUAL PURE-BLACK BLOODED PIGMENTATION :

XEbxJvs.jpg

AND...

vQMHupm.jpg

I see a problem here!

Moderators seem to accept other messages but not the ones that I included the photos in.

These are 3/4 black 1/4 white

Ef3rPrLQuV9tKhfznuVoGiLPE63zVgWB_lg.jpg

IF these are Black/Negroid (please don't hurt me, Negroid is a scientific term also used in the Third Reich) lips then you must be blind.

Another example, speaking in Pigmentation.

Ex4G2MJ.jpg

ahana666 said:
Aquarius said:
ahana666 said:

For me, still, a mixed race mom/dad + black dad/mom is not fully black.

Bone structure will be altered, of course they look blacker in the skin ! Because her mom/dad is already mixed, but race is not only skin deep.

Look at deblasio and his son. Obviously more black than white. This is the case for 99.9% of mixed people.

dante-de-blasio-mulls-future-in-politics-1.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back