Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Blacks are Attacking Jews

I'm noticing the same in my community as well. Literally day by day, I'm doing the RTRs and I see black people waking up to this. It warms my heart to see, though there is still a LOT of work to be done.

Now, I'm law-abiding and don't condone punching people on the street, but I will be saving that video of that jew getting his stupid fucking hat punched off his head in that sneak attack :lol: one of highlights of my day. Such a humourous depiction of the future of jews....if you can even call it a future.

meena_venus said:
I'm noticing the same in my community as well. Literally day by day, I'm doing the RTRs and I see black people waking up to this. It warms my heart to see, though there is still a LOT of work to be done.

Now, I'm law-abiding and don't condone punching people on the street, but I will be saving that video of that jew getting his stupid fucking hat punched off his head in that sneak attack :lol: one of highlights of my day. Such a humourous depiction of the future of jews....if you can even call it a future.
mm hmm nice art meena,where did you get those?

Nama Enki said:

The one with the goat is by a Ghanian artist on instagram (@el.carna). He drew all the zodiac signs as black women and I love them! He's planning on doing the same series but with men.

The one with the Ouroboros is from Manzel Bowman's Tarot deck #3. Another black artist I really love. This image is from the Judgement card.

meena_venus said:
Nama Enki said:

The one with the goat is by a Ghanian artist on instagram (@el.carna). He drew all the zodiac signs as black women and I love them! He's planning on doing the same series but with men.

The one with the Ouroboros is from Manzel Bowman's Tarot deck #3. Another black artist I really love. This image is from the Judgement card.
Hmm well nice

The Black race awakens and fights back against their true enemy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back