Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jew Blackface and Hiphop

Cowboy123

Blackface minstrelsy is an art form that a man named Thomas D. Rice made popular in 1832(1) . It portrayed Black people as criminal, lazy, buffoonish and simply dehumanized them. Thomas D Rice created a character called Jump Jim Crow that was based on a crippled slave he saw when he went to the south(2) . Minstrel shows became very popular from the 1860s to the early 1900s. These shows coincided with the enactment of southern "Black Codes" called "Jim Crow" laws the name was taken from Thomas D. Rice's character Jump Jim Crow(3). The majority of blacks blame whites for blackface and are still to this day upset with whites over this practice. Little do they know that Jews had a very special role in making this art form popular and being the people behind the burnt cork.

Many people believe that blackface was a white invention and believe whites were behind the negative stereotypes created from it. Black people haven't been able to tell the difference between Whites and Jews except for a few so they place the blame on the White race just like they do with slavery. But Jews are not White and they openly brag about it as they do in a song call "I'm not white I'm Jewish" by Mat Bar(4). On the topic of Blackface when one looks deeper into it they'll find out that Jews were very involved in this act. According to Dr. Michael Alexander in his book Jazz Age Jews he states "Jews performed this kind of minstrelsy in the 1910s and 1920s better and more often than any other group in America. Jewish faces covered in cork were ubiquitous."(5) . You've probably heard of Al Jolson he is known for performing in blackface but did you know he was a Jewish immigrant(6)? And there were more such as Eddie Cantor, Sophie Tucker, Irving Berlin, George Berlin, George Jessel, George Burns, and Florenz Ziegfeld(7). Film scholar Lester Friedman said " In actuality many Jewish performers gained early and continued success using [blackface]."(8).

On top of all this a movie by the name of The Birth of a Nation by D.W Griffith was put out in the early 1900s that had blackface actors in it. This movie glorified the KKK after the civil war, demeaned blacks and sparked the 2nd coming of the Klan. This movie was put out by Jew owned MGM and made that company a Jewish empire(9). Also D.W Griffith was a Jew if you look and analyze his features you can see this. Another major Jewish Hollywood company by the name of Warner Bros. used blackface and racial exaggerations in their cartoons(10). Such as Looney Tunes which used overly exaggerated red lips to depict black peoples lips and painted bugs bunny in blackface(11). There is another art form in Hollywood that projects these negative stereotypes of blacks people called Hip-Hop and it's also controlled and ran by Jews.

Hip Hop in its current state perpetuates the very same negative stereotypes that Jewish blackface did. It makes blacks look violent, promiscuous and buffoonish just like blackface minstrelsy. It started with the rap group called N.W.A which was ran by Jew Jerry Heller this rap group which consisted of a bunch of phonies, the only real one may have been Eazy-E, talked about in their music rape, violence and etc. On top of that Jew Jerry Heller was allegedly stealing money from the group this is the reason Ice Cube and Dr. Dre left(12). Ice Cubes lawyer told SPIN " Ice Cube wanted to continue with NWA, but he just wasn't getting paid." and Dr. Dre said he wasn't getting all of the royalties he's entitled to he told Eazy " Look man I'm not dealing with Jerry Heller anymore. I don't want him in my mixture."(13). B.G Knocc Out told HIPHOPDX about Eazy E " He had records where money was missing from the label - millions of dollars that he said Jerry was stealing from him."(14). Another Jew in Hip Hop is Jimmy Iovine he signed Tupac who was about "thug life" because of him thug and black male is interchangeable in the eyes of the public. Iovine was also behind Death Row Records and because of Death Row his company Interscope records had platinum selling charts in the 1990s(15).

Another Jew in Hip Hop is Lyor Cohen and this jew has been described by Dame Dash as a culture vulture(16). A culture vulture is according to Hiphopun,com "A culture vulture is someone who ingests almost everything about said culture (music, arts, fashion etc). Lyor Cohen is a music culture vulture. They in turn use what they have learned to exploit the people in the culture to the fullest extent. In Cohen’s case he allegedly exploits the talent of the hip hop artist for personal gain."(17). On August 01 2018 Lyor Cohen did an interview with The Breakfast Club and in it he said “Regardless of what my artists do it should not affect me from feeding my family.”(18). He said this because he was asked about his artists doing drugs and other negative things. He clearly does exploit rappers and doesn't care about their well being. There have been plenty of rappers who have died from drug overdoses such as Lil Peep, Fredo Santana, Asap Yams and etc. Another Jew exploited Black entertainers is DJ Vlad. H e has mad ea career interviewing Black artists and urban artists. Also Hip Hop isn't the first genre where Jews exploited black artists according to The Final Call "Some of our greatest icons, such as Sammy Davis Jr., Billie Holiday, “Little” Richard (and the list goes on) lived rich, yet died broke while Jewish managers, accountants, attorneys, business advisors and others fed their families for years off of their largess."(19). The Jew has always exploited us and degraded us through art forms whether it be through blackface or Hip Hop.

For years Blacks have been exploited and disrespected by Jews in the Jew owned music industry and Hollywood. All this time we saw them as white instead of as an alien race within all races. Even Jew Matt Bar says "I'm not white I"m Jewish". We must wake up as a people and recognize our enemies and know Jews are just an all out negative influence wherever they go and whomever they come in contact and the long list of crimes they have perpetuated on the Black race is monumental.

WORKS CITED

1. Clark, Alexis. “How Ther History of Blackface Is Rooted in Racism.” History.com, 15 Feb. 2019, www.history.com/news/blackface-history-racism-origins.
2. Ibid.
3. Ibid.
4. I'm not White I'm Jewish by Matt Bar
5. Noi Researrch. “Blackface History Is Jewish History.” Noirg.org, Nation of Islam, 7 Feb. 2019, noirg.org/articles/blackface-history-is-jewish-history/.
6. Clark, Alexis. “How Ther History of Blackface Is Rooted in Racism.” History.com, 15 Feb. 2019, www.history.com/news/blackface-history-racism-origins.
7. Noi Researrch. “Blackface History Is Jewish History.” Noirg.org, Nation of Islam, 7 Feb. 2019, noirg.org/articles/blackface-history-is-jewish-history/.
8. Ibid.
9.Ibid.
10. “Warner Bros.” Jewornotjew.Com, 30 June 2010, www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=833.
11. McCann, Erin. “Horribly Racist Moments From Looney Tunes You Missed Growing Up .” Ranker.com, http://www.ranker.com/list/racist-moments-in-looney-tunes/erin-mccann.
12. Westhoff, Ben. Forbes,Com, 7 Sept. 2016, http://www.forbes.com/sites/benwesthoff/2016/09/07/jerry-heller-nwa/#5da042ca5176.
13. Ibid
14. Ibid
15. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Iovine
16. Ladyt. Hiphopun, 2 Aug. 2018, hiphopun.com/entertainment/is-lyor-cohen-a-culture-vulture-dame-said-it-best/.
17. Ibid.
18 Ibid
19. Muhammad, Deric. Finalcall, 9 Jan. 2012, http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Entertainment_News_5/article_8500.shtml.

This is one fantastic article. Thanks for the time and research. I'll be checking out the links at the bottom.
Hail Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back