Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sekhet

Nikolas said:
So is Goddess Sekhet only for the black race? She cant be the GD of a white SS, i mean ? Because as i noticed black members here can have a white GD. So wtf?

Who said anything about that?

Doesnt matter the race of the dedicated satanist, any of the gods can be a GD to us.

The Egyptian daemon gods are connected to the Black race and the gentiles in the African region. No one said any of that other stuff you're spewing.

HPS Shannon said:
Nikolas said:
So is Goddess Sekhet only for the black race? She cant be the GD of a white SS, i mean ? Because as i noticed black members here can have a white GD. So wtf?

Who said anything about that?

Doesnt matter the race of the dedicated satanist, any of the gods can be a GD to us.

The Egyptian daemon gods are connected to the Black race and the gentiles in the African region. No one said any of that other stuff you're spewing.
Hey, Hps Shannon what does a person of a race not the white race get when he asks father for a succubus I am an Egyptian Arab and have been wondering about this and when the gods return do we get to marry our succubus and have kids? Thank you in advance.

Nikolas said:

The Gods are either chosen for you, they come to you, or are told to come to you at specific points.

In other words when you dedicate their may be a chief, main, or leader Guardian Daemon. But over time you can have different GD's or multiple GDs based on your development. More than one or just one and it's someone else.

The sheer fact is you shouldn't worry about the situation in racial terms. Whom is chosen for you, is considered the best for your development.

Remember people summon Gods of other races for assistance. For example Vapula/Naphula; she is black but has attributes that people may want or need. Same with the mantras while there might be racial templates for mantras, that doesn't mean vibrating Vapula/Naphula as Yantra-Mantra is going to turn you black or another race.

So don't worry Nikolas, your good.

Nikolas said:
" The Goddess Sekhmet is correspondent to the black race as she is a "black" goddess, a warrior and honored goddess of war and battle. " you did ;)

So goddess Sekhet is white and tanned , or... ?
I just asked this because I feel like she may be my GD, and i was not absolutely sure. I like her a lot ( as a mother..)
And a Goddess of war sounds really really cool.

Hp Shannon, im not sure what " spew " means. I hope not something like " spit" . I dont spit and neither spread false information if thats what u meant.

Notice how I put quotation marks around black. Its not literal.

By being a "black" goddess it simply means Africans worshipped and were guided by her as well. Satan has some demons work with other races. Sehkmet herself though is Satan's race, as she is a wife of his and he would never race mix.

There are also still some actual black demons, I suspect they are related to other black gods from star systems allied to Satan and who created the African race.

Scion of Atlantis said:
By being a "black" goddess it simply means Africans worshipped and were guided by her as well. Satan has some demons work with other races. Sehkmet herself though is Satan's race, as she is a wife of his and he would never race mix.

There are also still some actual black demons, I suspect they are related to other black gods from star systems allied to Satan and who created the African race.

Why would you suspect that?

Meaning why would you suspect that gids other than Satan created the black race?

I thought black people were first made on Earth, by Satan, and the only black gods were originally black humans on Earth who became gods. Is this true?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I thought black people were first made on Earth, by Satan, and the only black gods were originally black humans on Earth who became gods. Is this true?

We were.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back