Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Blacks For Satan Website Back Up

Shannon

Hello everyone,

Sorry it took so long but I had some issues with the domain name and with Mercury being retrograde last month, the gods told me to wait. Didn't want to make a mistake and have the hook nose Jews taking my website down again. I also had to make sure my website received anti- shut down security.

My website has more articles added, more images and has been fixed grammatically plus archived. It is improved. Even more articles will be added soon. ALSO, audio recordings of the website will be up in the near future for those who have problems reading or just need to play the audio sermons to comprehend the website. I will have one other black satanist helping me with this.

http://www.blacksforsatan.org

Please let me know if anything needs to be fixed on the site but all should be okay.

And in the event that they do happen to shut my site down (nothing is 100 percent secure these days) the blacksforsatan.com name will also be up and running soon in a month, just in case. So each link will be functioning. If they take a site down, one will be up.

PLEASE spread this blacksforsatan.org everywhere like a wildfire whether you are white, black or of asian descent. We all benefit as each race of Satan wakes up. You can even leave tracts and paper with the blacksforsatan.org website on it in public places... be creative. There are so many black people lost who need help especially now that the enemy programs are losing power.

Do this for our race and Satan.

Now, I do hope the enemy is reading this post...

To all the Jews and their stupid tools and shills, how does it feel to know that you are losing? That soon you will pay for everything you have done? Even when you die there is reincarnation, but even then you have no future and will be destroyed. You truly are finished and this makes me so freaking happy.

Get familiar with your destruction, bitches...

And to the gentiles who are knowingly helping the Jews, don't think you will be off the hook. Get with the program..or just do us all a favor and jump off a building.

Hail Satan.

For now please use this web address:

www.blacksforsatan.org/index.html

Im updating some things now, sorry about that. Please use this for now.

www.blacksforsatan.org/index.html

Wonderful website!

Satanic Blessings to you Sister and thank you for your work!

Hail Satan!!!!

It's been said that all evil needs to triumph is for good people to just sit back and do nothing.

That's why they try to shut it down.

But we are people of strong character and personal power. We have the backbone to press on.

Dirty reptilians have lost. It's just taking the time to manifest because of the time lag between energetic change and the resulting physical changes to come down.

It's coming. Boom

I mentioned this before on another thread in recent times but this caught my attention when I read your website about a day or two after you posted it for the first time a few weeks ago.

[url said:
http://www.blacksforsatan.org/serer.html[/url]"]Ancestral worship, belief and understanding the perpetuation of the soul and reincarnation, initiation into priesthood for men and women, observance of the planetary movements, solar worship, cosmology, chanting and prayer to the gods are what this path encompasses. lnterestingly, another one of their symbols, called "Yoonir" is a pentagram symbol. Cosmologically, it is said to be one of their most important and sacred stars, representing the universe.

I found the bolded section interesting according to JoS information Thoth(Hermes Trismegestus) stated the universe is Triangular, I guess he might mean Pyramidic cause space is in all directions. But upon reading this section of your site a flash popped into my head and combined the two statements and wondered did Thoth and The Empire of Orion come to an understanding that despite eternal universal no beginning, no end and infinite never ending distances. Did they come to the conclusion that this section of space is in one of the arms of the Pentagram. I guess a further question might be which arm of the universe we are in and what exactly lies in the middle and as well other arms of the Pentagram shaped universe.

Though technically speaking I guess I could be wrong and may possibly derive the statements as too cosmological and may perhaps be literalizing the Universe when technically it could mean the body(i.e. weltanschaang, the micro and macro cosmic aspects). As like Astarte's sigil representing the soul of a the Gods and Humans.

So glad to see this website back up along with the rest of Joy of Satan's websites.

No matter how hard they try, the enemy cannot stop us. They cannot even forestall the inevitable at this point.

Once the spiritual warfare against Passover is finished by next week, it's activism time.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
HPS Shannon said:
Are you going to put in Cobra's documentary The Real Enemy of Black People? It could help a lot of people. https://mega.nz/#!TwEjiAqI!hYREJpXeCLFRSZ2R10AJkaqIXcBLOgiOgR4HbqIRD-Q

Hi Brethren.

It is on the website. Its on the "Blacks and Jews" section, towards the bottom of the page. It definitely is a good video.

HPS Shannon said:
Hi Brethren.

It is on the website. Its on the "Blacks and Jews" section, towards the bottom of the page. It definitely is a good video.
Okay good :D I thought I read the whole website but I must have missed it. And I looked in your Site Index and didn't see it. Have a great day :)

Ol argedco luciftias said:
HPS Shannon said:
Hi Brethren.

Okay good :D I thought I read the whole website but I must have missed it. And I looked in your Site Index and didn't see it. Have a great day :)

Something is up with the link, and so it is getting fixed. I added the video about a month ago so it makes sense that ypu didnt see it.

Have a good day too!

Sorry to ask this, just this is the only post I could make the comment. Does anyone, especially you HP Shannon, know about any gene altering meditations? Like becoming taller, or growing facial hair or changing eye color. I had heard this topics on Facebook years ago but I didn't there was nothing written about them. Could you help me learn how to do it?

Will Turner said:
Sorry to ask this, just this is the only post I could make the comment. Does anyone, especially you HP Shannon, know about any gene altering meditations? Like becoming taller, or growing facial hair or changing eye color. I had heard this topics on Facebook years ago but I didn't there was nothing written about them. Could you help me learn how to do it?

Ask this question in the health sub forum ir main forum, but gene alteration and such comes ultimately with completing the magnum opus. Perfection of the genes and the ability to alter your appearance in certain ways is an ability as a result of reaching godhead.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back