Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

beware of them

tandt

Since coming to Father Satan, a lot has been reviewed to me concerning the jews. I have come across a lot of jews, some are my professors at university and some were even friends before I realized this. I am talking of black jews right here. These people were very nice to me but I always sensed that they is something wrong with these people.
From my own discovery, these jews fall into categories. They are jews who are not aware of themselves by this I mean their roots. Some of them are Christians and they don’t even really know they are jews. Another category is of those who are now fully aware of their roots. These are the ones who even study Hebrew and listen to the teachings of rabbis.
Yes we can know jews with their physical appearance but from my own experience, black jews are not easily recognized by physical appearance. Most of them I saw look like our ordinary Gentiles we know.
This is because of a lot of race mixing due to ignorance and lack of knowledge. As said before, whether you are half jew, quarter jew…etc, this does not change the fact that you are a jew. This is at the soul level.
The way the Gentiles are created is in such a way that when we advance, this transforms us and we can also pass these abilities to our children and so forth. This means when we advance, in other words we are advancing the entire race as a whole.
So these means we have to be very careful on who exactly we are related to. When selecting a partner, we have to be very careful. The Gods will also help in regards to this, We have to be open and when we are warned we have to listen.
Lets avoid the jews and help to keep our race clean and pure. The same goes for whites.
For those interested, below they is a video of the black jews of the Lemba in southern Africa.

https://youtu.be/FsQhLzIj-QQ
https://youtu.be/Rrw_Ar0lKag

Thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back