Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

To re- dedicate

Izzythegawd666

I know my first one was just fine, but I've fallen off and want to re-dedcate to father and this path. I know I don't have to, it's not necessary, but will father be dis-pleased at me re-doing the dedication ritual? My first one wasn't to great, but i want do it better, do it properly this time. Thanks in advanced.

There is no point to repeat your dedication ritual, as simply is permanent. Even if you did this, it would be to satisfy your own senses and not actually re-affirm anything. There is no point to do this unless for your own 'formalities'.

What you need to do to re-instate your relation is to follow Satanism, meditate, advance spiritually and mentally, improve and then do warfare and activism.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
There is no point to repeat your dedication ritual, as simply is permanent. Even if you did this, it would be to satisfy your own senses and not actually re-affirm anything. There is no point to do this unless for your own 'formalities'.

What you need to do to re-instate your relation is to follow Satanism, meditate, advance spiritually and mentally, improve and then do warfare and activism.
Thank you and of course, i know to do those things, but sometimes you want to really dedicate yourself to this path. I've been in and out of it for 6 years. The untold levels of laziness I've had trending this path is pathetic. But I'm tired, i need change in my life, i need excitement, I need satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back