Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Aura And Psychic Powers

psychic powers are from the upper chakras,however it is neccesary to work on all your chakras and aura daily of you want to have spiritual powers.

Al_Jariel66 said:
Just out of Curiosity, is it the aura that gives us are psychic/spiritual powers?

TK-24-7
shinninglight said:
psychic powers are from the upper chakras,however it is neccesary to work on all your chakras and aura daily of you want to have spiritual powers.

Spiritual/Psychic powers are faculties of the mind and soul, and in regard to the mind, the pineal gland in particular.

shinninglight said:

Oh okay thanks for your respond, but I have been using and study Joy Of Satan Ministries angelfire website for training my aura and my hand chakras for healing and telekinesis.

Scion of Atlantis said:
Al_Jariel66 said:
Just out of Curiosity, is it the aura that gives us are psychic/spiritual powers?

TK-24-7
shinninglight said:

Spiritual/Psychic powers are faculties of the mind and soul, and in regard to the mind, the pineal gland in particular.

Okay thanks :)

Al_Jariel66 said:
shinninglight said:

Oh okay thanks for your respond, but I have been using and study Joy Of Satan Ministries angelfire website for training my aura and my hand chakras for healing and telekinesis.

If you have, then you'll surely know that the solar plexus chakra is more powerful than both the hand chakras and the middle chakra when it comes to healing.

Stormblood said:
Al_Jariel66 said:
shinninglight said:

If you have, then you'll surely know that the solar plexus chakra is more powerful than both the hand chakras and the middle chakra when it comes to healing.

Right exactly! That's where Pranayama comes in, the complete yogic breathing. And while doing so I've has success in unblocking my energy flow within my Aura. Now I can feel powerful energy in my hand chakras with the help of the hand chakra meditation. This is AWESOME! :p

Al_Jariel66 said:
Stormblood said:
Al_Jariel66 said:

Right exactly! That's where Pranayama comes in, the complete yogic breathing. And while doing so I've has success in unblocking my energy flow within my Aura. Now I can feel powerful energy in my hand chakras with the help of the hand chakra meditation. This is AWESOME! :p

Congrats on your progress! ^^

Scion of Atlantis said:
Al_Jariel66 said:

TK-24-7
shinninglight said:

All creatures have psychic and spiritual power because these are, as you say, faculties of consciousness. The creatures with evolved consciousness have more powerful psychic and spiritual powers. This is the reason animals and plants don't show much of psychic abilities.
All the spiritual exercises are the means to open up and evolve your consciousness. Chakras are the doors to access those psychic powers. Mind is physical and spiritual representation of the working of consciousness.

DarkShadow said:
Scion of Atlantis said:
Al_Jariel66 said:

TK-24-7
shinninglight said:

All creatures have psychic and spiritual power because these are, as you say, faculties of consciousness. The creatures with evolved consciousness have more powerful psychic and spiritual powers. This is the reason animals and plants don't show much of psychic abilities.
All the spiritual exercises are the means to open up and evolve your consciousness. Chakras are the doors to access those psychic powers. Mind is physical and spiritual representation of the working of consciousness.

Wow that's really deep, thank you. I will try to work on this as much as I can.

I am new here and I am very interested and need to learn about my africans ancestors and satanism my goal is dedicate my soul to Satan and learn how to master my soul my aura and have powerful hand chakras

Al_Jariel66 said:
shinninglight said:

I am doing the same thing bro what you train to so telekinesis

Al_Jariel66 said:
Stormblood said:
Al_Jariel66 said:

So what do y’all work on when performing tk well training

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back