Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sure Sign From Father Satan.

HorusLucis

For the past two weeks i have been under intense pressure as pertaining a certain Family issue which came up recently putting so much at stake.Following such a trying period,i got forced to stand up as the man of the Family which has really stressed me to an extend of draining my energy levels.
Anyways,as i sat in my room this evening,contemplating of the past happenings,i had this Feeling to Ask Father Satan whether He was still by my side or He was Just going to Let my world crumble.i was visualizing His Sigil and i just asked him for a sign to assure me Of His Presence in this wrangle.Before i could Finish up my Petition,i heard something pecking on my window which i tried to ignore.After persistant pecking i stood up and walked outside,and sure enough a Raven was perched on my window.
Knowing very well that Raven is one of Father Satan's Favourite Animal,a calm feeling engulfed my whole body as the Raven flapped it's wings and flew away assuring me Father is on my side.
Hail Satan!

HorusLucis said:
For the past two weeks i have been under intense pressure as pertaining a certain Family issue which came up recently putting so much at stake.Following such a trying period,i got forced to stand up as the man of the Family which has really stressed me to an extend of draining my energy levels.
Anyways,as i sat in my room this evening,contemplating of the past happenings,i had this Feeling to Ask Father Satan whether He was still by my side or He was Just going to Let my world crumble.i was visualizing His Sigil and i just asked him for a sign to assure me Of His Presence in this wrangle.Before i could Finish up my Petition,i heard something pecking on my window which i tried to ignore.After persistant pecking i stood up and walked outside,and sure enough a Raven was perched on my window.
Knowing very well that Raven is one of Father Satan's Favourite Animal,a calm feeling engulfed my whole body as the Raven flapped it's wings and flew away assuring me Father is on my side.
Hail Satan!

That is an amazing experience!!!!!!!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤

@HailmotherLilith,sometimes life issues can overwhelm us,but if we take a step back,look around and listen to our gut feeling,we realize that was Satan not ahead,holding torch for us,it could have been way worse.
Hail Satan.

HorusLucis said:
@HailmotherLilith,sometimes life issues can overwhelm us,but if we take a step back,look around and listen to our gut feeling,we realize that was Satan not ahead,holding torch for us,it could have been way worse.
Hail Satan.

Yeah. Father Satan is the greatest Father and being ever! :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back