Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On the Kundalini and the Vodun/Voodoo Serpent Dance

Shannon

I just wanted to put this out there, with the Final RTR we are doing, I definitely want to remind that we should definitely keep it up.

The past 3 days I have had very positive experiences with my Kundalini due to the RTR deep cleaning and freeing my soul (special thanks to Azazel for the assistance, ask the Daemon gods for help in this.)

The energies of my kundalini have come to surface and is starting to flow more. Right after the ritual, my body started involuntary movements-- swaying, rocking, spinal twists and all. The kundalini energy took over and switched my brain to automatic natural movements that are of it .This is what it is inclined to do.

The kundalini, and energy itself, manifests naturally in a circular/circuitous/serpentine motion. It was sensual, playful and almost overwhelming.

This relates to the African Vodun dance that I wrote about in my sermon on African dance. I noticed that my arms and spine did movements exactly like the dance "Yanvalou". The Yanvalou is an African dance that is in tribute to the serpent god "Dambalah" aka Kundalini. The dance is about undulating the spine, and moving the body parts like a serpent or waves of the ocean.

If you study and watch the Yanvalou, it depicts how one behaves while the kundalini is active thus also stimulating it. Dancers undulate and roll around while twitching and moving.

After doing the dance myself, I did feel connected to my ancestors and our race as a whole and this experience made me understand the kundalini power--I feel even more connected to the gods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CtRu-Amtp8

Spam that RTR!

Hail Satan!

My serpent experiences have rarely had pleasurable experiences most notably is the pain that would best be described as seizures by those who are unread on Spiritual Satanism. HPS Maxine Dietrich describes the effects in this article http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Transformation.html but in my experience you will have these effects as soon as you start meditation and I predict I will continue to have these painful seizure-like experiences until the kundalini is risen. This isn't anything I cannot handle but serious Joy of Satanists should definitely read the article I linked.

Also, i found out that using orgasm to stimulate the Kundalini is very effective and doing daily Kundalini yoga.
This is very blissful

Hail Father Satan
Hail God Belphagor
Hail all the mighty Gods of Duat

NaziMan12 said:
My serpent experiences have rarely had pleasurable experiences most notably is the pain that would best be described as seizures by those who are unread on Spiritual Satanism. HPS Maxine Dietrich describes the effects in this article http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Transformation.html but in my experience you will have these effects as soon as you start meditation and I predict I will continue to have these painful seizure-like experiences until the kundalini is risen. This isn't anything I cannot handle but serious Joy of Satanists should definitely read the article I linked.

When the painful seizures happen then detach from whatever mental matter you are holding on to, just let it go and the energies will turn to positive and bliss

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back