Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meditation and ideal conditions

tandt

Meditation can be done anywhere and anytime. When only you have the opportunity to meditate, then use it. Usually, a lot of us live in environments full of people, where we don’t have enough privacy and where it can be difficult to have free time to do meditations. Some are very busy with family obligations and other responsibilities. In all these situations, one can still advance spiritually if he/she seriously wants to.
Firstly, we don’t have to take meditations as a hobby, that we can only do d our spare time. We have to take meditations as a huge part of our daily lives, and this means that we must always find and seek opportunities to meditate.
For those at school, you can have a set of meditations that you can do at school during free time. For example, if you cannot do vibrations at home, at school you can still do them during free time where you cannot be disturbed. Void meditation, chakra spinning, ball of light meditations, are some of the meditations one can do at school, work or any public place.
The only thing is if one really wants to advance, then don’t wait, just do the meditations and constantly seek the opportunities. Workings can be done to secure your privacy, and for those advanced a little, can even create elementals and thoughtforms to serve this purpose.

I am doing cleaning aura when I m in public.
Vibrations its bit difficult for IH they hear me murmuring then they all ask what you say or what you doing?
Can you tell me an answer for that question?

Astardastar said:
Vibrations its bit difficult for IH they hear me murmuring then they all ask what you say or what you doing?

Ignoring them is the best answer or at least one of them. also empowering your aura works great against such.

absolute13 said:
Astardastar said:

Ignoring them is the best answer or at least one of them. also empowering your aura works great against such.

You have right, and in fact that's what I m feeling, yet I can show to them my ignorance if I do not have problem with their curious reaction or I do not show them if I may have problem and these are the people that i have to deal with after the vibrating.

absolute13 said:
Astardastar said:

Don't do vibrations in public...

You don't have to deal with them- joyofsatan: banishing, binding towards own destruction.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back