The Warrior Race

Any posts promoting Christianity, Islam or New Age beliefs or slandering the Joy of Satan will not get approved. We are law abiding and do NOT promote the use of illegal substances or activity.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

http:www.blacksforsatan.org - BLACKS FOR SATAN WEBSITE

-High Priestess Shannon

A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.

-Marcus Garvey
HPS Shannon

The Warrior Race

Postby HPS Shannon » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:09 pm

This is something I'd like to address and is partially from a thread in the forum about the nature of the black race. For those of you who missed it, I already wrote on the black race and our metaphysics.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=886

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=893

The Goddess Sekhmet is correspondent to the black race as she is a "black" goddess, a warrior and honored goddess of war and battle. I remember some years ago during a HEAVY enemy attack, I was bombarded with feelings of racial inferiority and suicide. It was a very difficult time for me and Sekhmet was there, especially. She reminded me to be strong and a fighter. I felt her energy it was immense and unrelenting.

She is still in the racial memory of many blacks, as are many of the other Egyptian daemon gods.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=885

The Black race is a warrior race and we shouldn't lose sight of this. We have strengths and a fearless character that the other races lack in comparison. We are more aggressive, ardent, coarse and confident as well as passionate in our characteristics. Our energies are wild and berserk. The Jews know this and they are especially afraid of us finding out the truth. The black race is needed to win this war.

Thanks to Azazel for pointing this out. In the movie " Straight outta Compton", there was a jewish agent who tried to screw this black musician out of his money. The black musician then proceeded to get a baseball bat to the jew's office and destroy it. All while the jew was pissing his pants.....

Blacks are not the ones to typically back down. Most blacks will do things that most whites will not and the enemy knows this. A good clean fight against them will not win this.

Aside from the needed cooperation of all gentiles, imagine if all blacks knew the truth about the jews, (who are the REAL enemy) this war against the jew would end quicker and then the white race can wrap it up and finally come up with a clear-cut solution to dispose of them, according to Satan and the god's will. They need to be put on trial for all their crimes against humanity. We can then expel them from all our gentile countries and finally work on restoring the balance.

Blacks as a whole, we need to work on ourselves and balance our energies to succeed mentally and physically, through determination and sensibility as the jews are using and taking advantage of these bold traits. They are working to put us against the white race, who are our allies. Just like how they take advantage of the white race's altruistic nature and the Asians, who are typically conservative, reserved and or understated in their expressions.

Hail Satan
Hail Sekhmet

Ovof od ugegi nanaeel

Re: The Warrior Race

Postby Ovof od ugegi nanaeel » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:17 am

In America during the Occupy Wallstreet movement around 2008, I think there was the strongest unity among gentiles in a long time. Everyone was aware that it is the (((Bankers))) that are the direct cause of all problems in the world and we united against them. Ever since then, the enemy has been trying to work overtime to split everyone up by spreading hostility about racism, feminism, homophobia, political parties, and many others. Why do most hate crimes that are nationally reported turn out to be hoaxes created by the supposed 'victims'? Why does the media (we all know who's message it really is) have such a constant focus on such imaginary differences between people who before had no strong opinions against each other when all humans (not the reptiles) are all truly the same? Every movement in the last several years that is said to help end racism, sexism, the 'social justice' freaks, all were created and obviously have had the effect of just dividing people and creating more hatred where it doesn't belong. The only purpose of all of this is to keep power divided against itself so it doesn't point where it really belongs.

The government-created hoax in Charlottesville, SC is a perfect example. George Soros paid fake protesters on both 'sides' to attend this rally. Then the police were ordered to force everyone together to purposefully try to incite violence between the people who were paid to do exactly that. Then someone was forced by government control to crash a car into a woman (who died of a heart attack, probably not even from the car specifically). Witnesses reported that the person who drove that car was not the same person who was punished and accused on the media for it. They describe the real driver as clearly looking Latino, definitely not the white guy we know about. The car immediately reversed to an alley way, the real driver was pulled out and put in a government black van, and the replacement 'white supremacist' fall-man was put installed to be conveniently apprehended directly after, this time in more clear view. A government helicopter that was recording video and had full view of this situation was immediately made to crash to try to hide the proof that the man punished was not the real driver. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/helicopter ... ttesville/

(((They))) really tried to do everything they could here to inspire hatred where none existed. There was no 'white supremacists' movement. There were simply hired mercenaries on both sides and some fools dumb enough to follow them after (((They))) spent millions on advertising and manipulation for this event. Millions of articles, media posts, and 'news' reports written by (((Them))) saying that white people are evil and blaming them for basically every problem that there is (and countless imaginary ones) all based on nothing with the only intent of creating racism. Then many of the white people got angry that they are always being targeted and blamed for all this stuff that either just doesn't exist or is in some other way a complete distortion of the truth, so they latched onto the idea that they should do something to try to protest for their innocence and fair representation. Then the other 'side' was told "Look, these white people correctly think that they didn't do anything wrong. That definitely means that they're all Nazis and that's not allowed because 'Muh Six Zillion Trillion' so you need to hate them unless you are evil." Then government purposefully stages a violent event to try to frame them all as being violent/evil to try to gain public support for this invented separation. Colleges are even creating Black Only and No White's Allowed classes and 'safe spaces' to try to enforce these fake differences. It's like they are happy to set civil rights back decades and reinstate segregation. Everyone involved in this 'protest' including most people everywhere who developed a strong opinion towards either 'side' was simply played like a game by Soros and his slaves.

This is just one of many perfect examples. Never forget that all HUMAN races are one people. The gentiles are united together peacefully and powerfully. The media-driven lie programming of racism, sexism, homophobia, and whatever fake problems they try to invent every day are just that - programming. It is not the truth. For the most part, these problems do not truly exist (at least in America) and any time that they do, it is as a direct result of this programming, not because of any truth or original thought. All people of all races, genders, attractions, and any other way you can classify as a group were basically completely united against (((Them))) in 2008 in Occupy Wallstreet, and that terrified (((Them))). Don't let them separate us, because that is the only source for separation. Don't forget to love people. There may be some very slight differences between the gentile races, but they don't mean much as the important thing is that we are all gentiles. We all share the same drive, motivations, and desires. We are all one loving and powerful group.

SETI

Postby SETI » Mon May 21, 2018 11:58 pm

Greetings comrades…
i think there is something odd here.As the black race is a warrior race,it doesnt seems to be a property of the Earth element or physical plane.maybe i am missing something here,someone should enlighten. Thank you in advance.

Bull Gotze

Postby Bull Gotze » Tue May 22, 2018 9:39 am

How is the black race needed to win the war? If whites take control of their governments and get wise on the jews, then its over!

gloryofsatan666

Postby gloryofsatan666 » Wed May 23, 2018 5:35 pm

Bull Gotze wrote:The fact your sermon on the black race is based and full of comparisons on the white race is proof you people need some self evaluation. Instead of focusing on living as you are. It takes alot of nerve to keep your mindset at this level when it was whites that saved the black race from slavery and abolished it. Not even being responsible for it. And in the face of the injustice and evil whites are suffering at the hands of other races, many still keep defending out of compassion. Blacks feel they have the upper hand socially, but that is a recent ilusion enforced by the jewish media. You people really have no clue on what is the natural state of the white race. I guess all of those warrior cultures of the past, are a product of mere chance. Thats real history that extends for thousands and thousands lf years.
Your appeals to authority throughout your sermon dont help either.

i dont understand what you mean here,there was nothing comparing the black race to the white race instead it was pointing our our strength as blacks because most blacks are under the attack of racial inferiority,and yes the black races are needes to win because the jews are very smart and a good clean fight would not defeat them quickly unlike blacks who can do what most whites would not do the war will end quicker if blacks becomes realized,the way you point the post to be an apeal of authority proves that you didnt even understand it like blacks are not also attacked by the jews,are you a new comer,if you are go through the rest of the sermons first,this post is pointing out the characteristics of the black race.

gloryofsatan666

Postby gloryofsatan666 » Wed May 23, 2018 5:56 pm

Bull Gotze wrote:How is the black race needed to win the war? If whites take control of their governments and get wise on the jews, then its over!

yes like africa is not under the control of the jews

SETI

Postby SETI » Thu May 24, 2018 12:47 am

whether you like it or not,the black race is a warrior race.our history says so.blacks have a purpose and we will fulfill it.we are not going to focus on living as we are only,we are going to focus on advancing in all aspect."our warrior cultures are mere chances",are you saying blacks are created by mere chances? satan does not create a race by mere chances.nothing in this world occur by chance or luck.you are talking about whites suffering at the hands of other races,sure.i am not happy with it but did you forget that it was whites that was used to destroy africa.up till now majority of jewish puppet are whites.you have no clue on the natural state of blacks.

A race created by Satan.

The black race(khemet people) are the warrior race of satan.Azazel told Hps shannon that blacks are warriors,if not then Azazel would have said whites are a warrior race.gotze are you doubting Azazel.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu May 24, 2018 4:24 am

What are Blacks needed for....... To win of course. The fact is everyone, the Jews have domination over the entire planet. That includes Africa which is enslaved to the Rothschild IMF which has appointed violent puppets who oppress and murder Blacks and Whites in Africa. All over seen by Elders of Zion on all levels. While the Jews level Africa down to the third world and steal all its resources and impose Communism where they can for greater control and create events which leads to massive wars they also profit off. Obvious to liberate Africa at some time in the future the government super power that decides to do this is going to have to help of Black People to throw the yoke off. The Jews are also trying to take Africa by spreading xianity and Islamic terrorism like ISIS which is run out of Israel.

Now if we are going to defeat the Big Jew we need all hands on board. Let us not forget many Black People live over here as well. The Jews have destroyed them and use them like they do to everyone else. Now don't they have the right to actual racial justice like the rest of us? The Jews spread this race baiting to keep Gentiles from teaming up together against them.

Gozte look around you many of your comrades in Satan are Black and we are all fighting for the same cause. That answers your question.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu May 24, 2018 4:28 am

There are also Black races in India who are Hindu.

gloryofsatan666

Postby gloryofsatan666 » Fri May 25, 2018 6:36 pm

SETI wrote:Greetings comrades…
i think there is something odd here.As the black race is a warrior race,it doesnt seems to be a property of the Earth element or physical plane.maybe i am missing something here,someone should enlighten. Thank you in advance.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=893
i believe the answers you are looking for is right here,each races behaves and operates defferently,so if you look at the metaphysics of the black race you would see it points to the earth elements,also black are related to the planet mars which is the planet of war and power,and the colour of mars is red which is also the colour of the base chakra which is of the earth elements,you get it,we are made to survive in this physical plane than any other race,by this i mean that we have a higher chance of suvival,it is in the gene.while other races may posses higher creativity and such,ours is of a primal instinct.

SETI

Postby SETI » Sat May 26, 2018 9:20 am

Now, i understand it.i like the part whre you show the relationship between the earth element, mars and base chakra.thank you for replying.
Hail satan!

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Tue May 29, 2018 5:28 pm

Bull Gotze wrote:The fact your sermon on the black race is based and full of comparisons on the white race is proof you people need some self evaluation. Instead of focusing on living as you are. It takes alot of nerve to keep your mindset at this level when it was whites that saved the black race from slavery and abolished it. Not even being responsible for it. And in the face of the injustice and evil whites are suffering at the hands of other races, many still keep defending out of compassion. Blacks feel they have the upper hand socially, but that is a recent ilusion enforced by the jewish media. You people really have no clue on what is the natural state of the white race. I guess all of those warrior cultures of the past, are a product of mere chance. Thats real history that extends for thousands and thousands lf years.
Your appeals to authority throughout your sermon dont help either.

I have been off line for awhile.I don't know if you are a new member or not but I hope what the others have mentioned to you makes sense now as it seems you missed some points.

I

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:30 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:The Black race is a warrior race and we shouldn't lose sight of this. We have strengths and a fearless character that the other races lack in comparison. We are more aggressive, ardent, coarse and confident as well as passionate in our characteristics. Our energies are wild and berserk. The Jews know this and they are especially afraid of us finding out the truth. The black race is needed to win this war.

Blacks are not the ones to typically back down. Most blacks will do things that most whites will not and the enemy knows this. A good clean fight against them will not win this.

I loved this! I have black friends who are misguided in their potential, but are open to Satanism and see the problem of the jews. I’m going to show them this. It’s so true too. Once I was watching a prank video where this guy was pretending to break this guys neck in front of strangers on the street. In front of every black person he did this they ran and grabbed him and tried to restrain him and call the cops. In front of the whites, the whites ran.

I especially am going to start more research on how I can find more on how the jews are behind slavery in America too. That’s what they want to learn more on.

Also the creative ability of blacks. It’s so different than whites, but truly so empowering and attractive. I think of the innovation of Prince and Michael Jackson and many hip hop artists. When it comes to raw soul bearing holds-no-punches powerful music it’s mostly blacks that dominate in that regard and it’s so inspiring.

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:36 pm

Eric13 wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:The Black race is a warrior race and we shouldn't lose sight of this. We have strengths and a fearless character that the other races lack in comparison. We are more aggressive, ardent, coarse and confident as well as passionate in our characteristics. Our energies are wild and berserk. The Jews know this and they are especially afraid of us finding out the truth. The black race is needed to win this war.

I loved this! I have black friends who are misguided in their potential, but are open to Satanism and see the problem of the jews. I’m going to show them this. It’s so true too. Once I was watching a prank video where this guy was pretending to break this guys neck in front of strangers on the street. In front of every black person he did this they ran and grabbed him and tried to restrain him and call the cops. In front of the whites, the whites ran.

I especially am going to start more research on how I can find more on how the jews are behind slavery in America too. That’s what they want to learn more on.

Also the creative ability of blacks. It’s so different than whites, but truly so empowering and attractive. I think of the innovation of Prince and Michael Jackson and many hip hop artists. When it comes to raw soul bearing holds-no-punches powerful music it’s mostly blacks that dominate in that regard and it’s so inspiring.

Thank you. All gentiles can create something beautiful in their own way and style but its important to know the difference between what kind of creativity intelligence. White gentiles dominate the creative technological field as one can see today. I have seen art and sculptures and such created by the black Yoruba people and I think its beautiful. As well as Asian creationa and art. All gentiles of Satan create beauty in their own flavor.

What can Jews can create that is truly theirs and beautiful...? Nothing. Thats the answer.

Also, I will soon be coming out with more information on the transatlantic slave trade. I have a website coming out and it will have everything if you need it for reference.

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:35 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:Also, I will soon be coming out with more information on the transatlantic slave trade. I have a website coming out and it will have everything if you need it for reference.

Awesome, I’ll look out for that! Thank you, I’m not black myself but I really value this information as I have blacks close to me I care about. It’s very important.

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:47 pm

Eric13 wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:Also, I will soon be coming out with more information on the transatlantic slave trade. I have a website coming out and it will have everything if you need it for reference.

Awesome, I’ll look out for that! Thank you, I’m not black myself but I really value this information as I have blacks close to me I care about. It’s very important.

Great when my website come out in a couple of weeks, you can share with them IF they are open enough. It will have topics that black gentiles can use and should know, even if they are not satanic. If they like the material then they may as well be inclined to read the whole satanic website.

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:57 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
Eric13 wrote:

Thank you. All gentiles can create something beautiful in their own way and style but its important to know the difference between what kind of creativity intelligence. White gentiles dominate the creative technological field as one can see today. I have seen art and sculptures and such created by the black Yoruba people and I think its beautiful. As well as Asian creationa and art. All gentiles of Satan create beauty in their own flavor.

What can Jews can create that is truly theirs and beautiful...? Nothing. Thats the answer.

Also, I will soon be coming out with more information on the transatlantic slave trade. I have a website coming out and it will have everything if you need it for reference.
HAIL SATAN

TalGonDon

Postby TalGonDon » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:57 pm

I'm interested in very weird similarities between Goddess Sekhet and Hindu "God" Narasimha

The thing is that Narasimha is male which can actually be corruption due enemy's attacks, and also represented as God of Warriors and power. Now I haven't research for him, but could it actually be that he is just actually corrupted "version" of Goddess that has been replaced during jewish invasion on East, and that Sekhet is replaced with Narasimha because as we all know true origin of Satanism was in Far East.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Sekhet!!

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:11 pm

TalGonDon wrote:I'm interested in very weird similarities between Goddess Sekhet and Hindu "God" Narasimha

The thing is that Narasimha is male which can actually be corruption due enemy's attacks, and also represented as God of Warriors and power. Now I haven't research for him, but could it actually be that he is just actually corrupted "version" of Goddess that has been replaced during jewish invasion on East, and that Sekhet is replaced with Narasimha because as we all know true origin of Satanism was in Far East.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Sekhet!!

The nubian god of war Apademak is also an aspect of Sekhmet.

Black Matabele

Postby Black Matabele » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:56 pm

The truth of my own view is tht black race are slow on progress and thy are not cared about,thy need care and tht care is th leadrship.Our leadrship as black race is weak and corrupt.We have No leadership of great value, One of Jos HP once said tribe or race is great because of its leadership.